Chapter 19

My precious Friend

 

Hyoyeon went to her room and she change her clothes into her PJ.

“I still love you Hyoyeon.” Those words are keep repeating on her mind. She doesn’t know if Eunhyuk is telling the truth or not.

Flashback:

“dongsaengnim go to sleep now it’s already late.”

“neh, oppa. I’ll just wait for his call.”

“araso after that you go to sleep don’t  take too much time talking on the phone.” Kangin left her inside her room.

It was already 6 months after Eunhyuk leave the country and he always call her at night. While she was waiting for his call she was surfing the net or reading some book, then suddenly her phone rings and the call is from Eunhyuk.

“oppa, how are you? How’s it going?” she ask but he didn’t answer at all

“oppa is there something wrong?” after a while Eunhyuk speaks.

“Hyoyeon………..let’s break up.”

“oppa, what are you saying did I do something wrong?”

“no you didn’t .”

“then why are you breaking up with me, oppa?”

“I don’t love you anymore. So let’s break up and don’t ever try to call me.” After that he drop the phone and Hyoyeon just cried all night but after that night people around her notice the sudden change of her attitude.

“Hyoyeon are you alright? I think it’s been a week I see you acting weird even kangin-oppa and ahjusshi notice it.” Sunny said

“yes I am. There’s nothing wrong on me I’m still the same. Why did you ask?”

“nothing…………I’m just worried.” She murmured to herself while taking a look at her doing a lot of stuff. Then she look at sunny.

“sunny let me do your stuffs ok? There’s so many of it and I don’t want you to get tired.”

“what?! No way I have to do it on my own besides look at those you’re doing many things now.”

“aigoo just let me.” She grabs her stuff and sunny can do anything about it. Sunny called Junho and Sungmin and she told everything.

“I don’t know what’s happening to her. I’m so worried she might collapse anytime. She always do heavy works and you guys notice it too right?” sunny said and release a heavy sigh.

“yeah right she’s really different right now I ask Kangin-hyung about it. He told me that she always do other stuff and she won’t eat anything, she even doesn’t get enough sleep, take a look on her eyes it’s swollen and very deep like she just came from crying.”

“Cousin do you know what’s wrong?”

“honestly not at all but I think it’s about Eunhyuk.”

“what did he do to her. I’ve never seen her like this.”

“I have a bad feeling about it junho. Anyway are you and Gyuri still together?”

“Yah Sungmin it’s about Hyoyeon not Gyuri so stop it.”

“Aigoo, Sunny-ah maybe we can relate it on what’s happening to her. So Junho are you still together with Gyuri.”

“Aniyo she already broke up with me. I think Sungmin’s right this can also relate on what’s happening to Hyoyeon.”

“what do you mean, cousin?”

“Gyuri told me that she likes Eunhyuk form the moment that I introduce her to them. That’s her reason why she broke up with me. Gyuri will do anything just to get what she wants.”

“then we should do something about it.”

“Sunny you talk to her in private. You know, girls talk maybe she would tell you what’s happening.”

“araso but you must listen to our conversation secretly so that I won’t tell it anymore to you guys.”

“ok.”

Sunny talked to her in private and she made Hyoyeon speaks all her problems. At first she refuse to tell her everything but later on she was cornered, she cried and she tell everything.

“Hyoyeon don’t cry anymore. Junho, Sungmin and I are here so don’t worry.”

“he told me that don’t ever call him. I want to call him to ask him but I’m having a second thought. I love him so much Sunny and my heart is really hurt when he told all those things.”

“forget it Hyoyeon. Those kind of guys is not worthy to be love by a girl like you. He’ll regret that he broke up with you without a reason. Eunhyuk is not the only guy in this world so forget about him. It’s his lost that he broke up with you. Good for me I don’t have a boyfriend yet and I don’t want to have one because I’m……I’m scared to have one.”

“but he already propose to me.”

“so what?! He broke up with you already and it’s useless now.”

she just cried on Sunny’s shoulder and she hugged her really tight, after that the 2 came out.

“hey you 2 have you forgotten us?”

“were here for you Hyoyeon trust us.”

“thanks guys.”

They all hug Hyoyeon and they cheer her up every day. She forgot the pain in her heart. Everything’s back to normal and Junho always spend more time with her and they become closer than ever.

End of flashback:

“should I accept him again? I can’t bear to see him suffering because of my rudeness but he’s getting married. Do I still love him? What about Junho? I don’t want him to get hurt, but I think I still love Eunhyuk. Aish Hyoyoeon-ah What the hell are you thinking. Junho is just a friend and I’m sure he doesn’t have feelings for me, but Junho’s kiss was seemed to be real, even Eunhyuk. Aigoo I’m going to be crazy now, what should I do?” these questions are still in her mind until she sleeps.