chapter 31

My precious Friend

 

~~~~~~~~~after 2 years~~~~~~~~~~~

“5,6,7 and last post….perfect. good job guys. Good luck on your training.”

“Kamsahamnida.”

“I’ll just be at my office if you need anything.” She leave the dance studio and while walking towards her office someone called her.

“Kim Hyoyeon-ah.” She turned around to see who it is and it was sunny.

“oh sunny-ah, I thought you’re in your 2nd honeymoon.”

“Aigoo, Hyoyeon-ah we arrive 3 weeks ago and guest what.”

“what should I guess?”

Sunny lean closer to her and whisper something.

“Bwoh?! Then what are you doing here? You should be at home resting. Where’s your husband anyway, he should not have leave you alone?”

“don’t worry, It’s just 2 weeks.”

“Araso, come inside and have a seat you’ll get tired of standing.”

They went inside the office and sunny still see sadness on Hyoyeon’s eyes. It’s been 2 years now but there’s still no sign of Junho.

“Hyo you still miss him do you?”

“what are you talking about?”

“stop pretending that you don’t know what I’m talking about. You’re still waiting for him right?”

“neh,…..it’s been 2 years now and still no sign of him. I wonder if he still remembers me. I haven’t even receive any call or message from him. I think he already found a new girl now………….what do you want, Juice, tea or coffee?”

“I’ll take coffee but make it mild I’m pregnant remember.”

“araso.” She gave her a coffee but it’s not too strong. Sunny took a sip on the coffee and ask her.

“Hyoyeon-ah aren’t you tired of waiting for him?”

“somehow but it’s alright for me. He also waited for me for so many years and because of my stupidity I hurt him a lot, so I’ll wait for him no matter what.”

“even sungmin and I, we still don’t have news about him. I keep on asking his parents but they refuse to tell me because it was Junho’s request for them.”

“I wish I could see him again.” She took a sip on her coffee and a voice came out of nowhere.

“Yah who’s that?”

“it’s me sungmin.”

“Yah! Lee sungmin how dare you leave your wife alone? Do you want me to beat you huh?!!!” she shouted at him.

“Yah calm down I’m already here so no need to shout. AISH I thought my eardrum will break into pieces.”

“if something happen to your wife and her baby your eardrum will be surely break into pieces! ARASO!”

“ARASO! Aish stop shouting at me. I’ll take care of her ok. If you keep on doing that you’ll be an old maid.”

“What did you say? Can you repeat it again Lee Sungmin? I think I didn’t hear it clearly.”

“Forget it. Sunny might get birth in no time.”

“Yeobo, I’m just 2 weeks pregnant ok.”

“you 2 have a date?”

“well I’ll have a check-up for my baby and roam around.”

“oh that’s why you’re here. Be careful ok and you sungmin better take care of her or else you know what will I do to you.”

“I know……let’s go now yeobo.”

“ok bye Hyoyeon.”

“bye have fun.”

She was left at the office alone and she take a look at the picture of the 4 of them.

“it’s been a long time now. Sunny and Sungmin is happily married now. While here I am still waiting patiently for you. How are you these past 2 years? Are you leaving well? I guess you already forgotten me and find a new girl.” She said to her mind and close her eyes.

On the other hand Sunny and Sungmin went to a coffee shop first because Sunny was craving for a cake.

“yeobo you already ate a cake a while ago and now you want some again.”

“Aigoo, I can’t help it. I really want to eat cake again please.”

“Araso come on………what cake do you want.”

“Hmmmm……..strawberry cake please.”

Sungmin bought a strawberry cake and Sunny eats it like a child then she begin the conversation.

“yeobo, do you think Junho will still come back?”

“Of course he will I know him. As if that you don’t know your cousin’s attitude.”

“yeah right.” Sunny said and she notice a familiar face at the other side of the shop.

“Yah, Lee Sungmin, speaking of the devil.”

“What?”

“Isn’t that Junho?”

“Where?”

“there seated infront of a girl and seems that they’re discussing something.” She points at the person on the other side.

“omo that’s really him but whose the girl?”

“let’s go to them.”