Chapter 32

My precious Friend

 

They went to them and Sunny hits his head.

“Yah Lee Junho! Where are you hiding these past 2 years and who is this girl?”

“Oh sunny-ah longtime no see, by the way this is Tiffany Hwang Music Director of our company in California.”

“Oh really. Nice to meet you Miss Hwang I’m Lee Sunny his cousin, tell me are you in a relationship with this jerk?”

“oh no I’m not. I’m just here because Mr. Lee Junho send me here in Korea for the company.”

“Why are you with him?”

“he told me to come here because there’s something he wants me do.”

“oh ok. Back to you Lee Junho why don’t you see her at the office.”

“well I don’t want to go to office yet nobody knows I’m here. By the way Ms. Hwang Thanks for your help you may go now.”

Tiffany bowed and left them alone. Sunny hits him again and Junho screamed.

“Yah why are you keep on hitting me?”

“why do you care? Lee Junho you have to explain everything to us right now!”

“why are you so angry at me?! Are you on your monthly period?”

“SHUT UP”

“ok, ok I’ll explain it.”

“Better be. Explain it now before I lose my baby.”

“You’re pregnant my cousin?”

“Oh no I’m not. Sungmin and I didn’t even get married and go to our 2nd honeymoon last month. No I’m not pregnant at all.”

“Yah Sungmin when did you 2 got married my parents didn’t tell me about it.”

“a year ago. Now tell us why did you leave before my wife will go crazy again.”

Junho told them everything and Sunny speaks again

“Yah you’re really an idiot Lee Junho. Did you know that you make her cry. After you leave she keeps on crying and she decided to broke up with Eunhyuk and she’s patiently waiting for you. She won’t accept any suitor and won’t take off the gift that you gave her. If she will going to take it off she will secure it to a place that no one can see it. She always stare at the picture of the 2 of you every day.”

“Junho she keeps herself busy during day and Kangin-hyung said that during night she was holding the picture of the 2 of you while staring at the stars. When there’s a shooting star, she’s wishing to see you again and hoping that she’s still the person inside her heart.”

“she’s still the person inside my heart. Anyway what happened to Eunhyuk?”

“we don’t have news of him but as far as we know he went out of the country since they broke up. Junho you must see her now.”

“no it’s not yet the right time. No one knows that I’m here except the 2 of you and my parents. I just arrived yesterday.”

“then when will it be the right time? When she’s already dead?!”

“Sunny-ah it’s not like that.”

“then when are you planning to meet her?”

“Soon…………will you help me about it?”

“Aigoo, I don’t like the sound of it. Don’t tell me something came out of you mind again and you’re planning something again.”

“neh and I need the help of the 2 of you.”

“why us?”

“First of all you’re my friends, 2nd you two are best in acting. So………could you help me?”

The 2 stare at each other and after a while.

“ok fine, make sure that it will be good and romantic if not I will kill you.”

“neh.”

“So what’s your plan?”