chapter 25

My precious Friend

 

Hyoyeon wake up inside the unfamiliar room and she wonders why she’s there.

“Omo! Where am I? How did you I get in here?”

Then she saw a letter near the lamp and it was addressed to her so she read it.

Hyoyeon,

You were drunk last night so I let you use that guest room. Don’t worry I didn’t do anything to you if that’s what you’re thinking. Kangin-hyung knows that you’re here. I called him last night. I told the maid to cook something for you when you wake up. I’m at the office now, I’ll come home late because I have tons of work to do so I suggest that you go home after you eat because you know kangin-hyung might explode. Well anyway good morning and have fun.

-Junho-

After she read the letter she went downstairs and eat. Then she decided to go home.

“Mr. Yoon, could you tell Junho that I already left. Sorry if I trouble everyone.”

“No need to apologize Ms. Kim this is also you’re home. I’ll tell young master what you just told me.”

“Thanks Mr. Yoon. I’ll go home now and be ready for my kangin-oppa’s “machine gun” Bye Mr. yoon thanks again.”

She immediately left and go back home.

~~~~~~~~~~~Junho’s office~~~~~~~~~~~

“Thanks for taking care of her butler yoon.”

“no problem sir but did you really do it to her? I didn’t see any sign of it?”

“Umm….. I need to go now, there’s a recording afterwards bye.”

He hung up the phone and release a heavy sigh. He close his eyes and recall everything happened.

Flashback:

After he kissed her lips and turn off the light, he slowly ed her blouse one by one and started to kiss her neck. He was about to do his plan when he snap on his thoughts.

“No I shouldn't do it. This is wrong Junho. If you do it to her, there’s no assurance that she’ll love me too. I better stop it.”

He button her blouse again, brush her hair against her face and peck on her forehead. He step out of the guest room and closes the door, he was leaning on the door outside the room for a while.

“Junho, you almost commit a crime. I’m sorry Hyo I wasn’t thinking at all. I should accept the fact that you’re with him now. I guest Eunhyuk is better than me. I wish for your happiness. I love you Hyoyeon, Goodnight.”

End of flashback:

He was snap from his thoughts when someone knock the door.

“who’s there?”

“it’s me Mr. lee.”

“oh, please come in.”

His secretary came in and give something to him.

“what is it?”

“It’s the plane ticket that you requested to California.”

“Thank you Mr. Goo sorry to bother you. I know that it’s all of a sudden because I really need to go there.”

“No problem Sir but there’s nothing wrong with our branch there and our president didn't told you to go there anyway.”

“I request to be assigned there 2 weeks ago. I think and I don’t know how long will I be there.”

“So you decided to leave us, sir?”

“It’s just for work. Maybe I’ll be back soon.”

“Araso, by the way can you postpone your flight tonight and just leave next week?”

“sorry but I can’t. I really need to go there as soon as possible.”

“oh, araso, well, have a nice trip I’ll get back to work now.”

He was about to leave when Junho called him again.

“Mr. Goo can I ask one last thing?”

“What is it sir?”

“Please don’t tell anyone yet. Just tell them when I’m already gone. Especially to my cousin and friends and…………”

“Ms. Kim Hyoyeon, sir?”

“Neh,…….. don’t tell her. If they ask you just pretend that you don’t know anything.”

“Neh, araso. I won’t tell anyone.”

“Thanks you may go now. I still need to fix my things here.”

His secretary leave the room and Junho started to fix everything then he called his butler.

“butler Yoon sorry to bother you again but could you pack my personal things for my flight tonight and bring some people to get my staff here at the office. Also don’t tell anyone about my departure.”

“Sir you didn’t told it to me last night. What are you planning to do?”

“nothing Just don’t tell anyone.”

“Including Ms. Sunny, Young master Sungmin, and Ms. Hyoyeon?”

“Especially them. I don’t want them to know about it. They’ll surely stop me if they knew about it. And I …… I …….don’t want to see Hyoyeon before I go.”

“Ms. Hyoyeon will surely find you. You need to see her before you go?”

“I know but it just makes me change my mind. I’ll leave tonight and if they ask where am I just make an alibi.”

“what time is your flight young master?”

“11 pm, when I arrive there I’ll immediately go to the airport so that no one will know about it.”

“neh araso, I’ll do what you said. Is there anything else you want me to do?”

“Just tell the people that you will send to get my stuff tomorrow or might when no one is in the company. I’ll tell the guards to let them in.”

“Araso.”

“Kamsahamnida.”

They both hung up the phone and he continues to pack his things. He saw pictures of Hyoyeon everywhere in one of the drawers. He likes to take picture of her ever since, some are stolen and some or not but his favorite is the stolen pictures of her. Sometimes Hyoyeon keeps on telling him to stop taking pictures of her but Junho doesn’t listen to her so Hyoyeon just let him.

As he look at them he place it inside the box until the last picture. It was taken when Hyoyeon celebrated her 18th b-day and of course he is her because they are very close and they can’t be separated.

“Hyoyeon-ah I’ll leave tonight. Sorry if I want to do this but this is the only way I know for me not to be a 3rd wheel on your relationship with Eunhyuk. Maybe I’ll just back when the hurt feeling inside my heart gone, or I won’t be coming back at all. Goodbye Hyoyeon I’ll miss you. I still have one last gift to give to you on your b-day the next 3 days. I hope you’ll miss me too. Good bye.” He said to his mind and place the last picture inside the box. He closes it and he’s trying to control his tears.