chapter 9

My precious Friend

 

Hyoyeon arrive at their mansion and her eyes were swollen but she wasn’t crying anymore

“Welcome back Ms. Kim. Omo! What happened to you? Young master Kangin might notice your eyes.”

“I’ll just explain to him when he notice it.”

“Ok, master kim and young master is at the dining hall right now, they’re waiting for you.”

“I’m not hungry at all. Just tell them that I already eaten.”

She go to her room and she locked it. Butler Jung go to the dining hall to tell them that she arrived.

“Sir, Ms. Kim has arrived but she already ate.”

“she already ate? That’s unusual, she always pass by here even though she was already full or something.”

“Neh, appa’s right. Mr. Jung is there something wrong with her?” Mr. Jung thinks carefully and he remembered her eyes.

“I don’t know what happened to her young master but I notice her swollen eyes a while ago.”

“ I better talk to her later. Where is she now?”

“she’s inside her room young master but she locked it.”

“araso. I’ll talk to her; you may leave now Mr. Jung.” He bowed to them and leave the hall. Kangin’s face was so serious and he is worried about her. After he heard what Mr. Jung had said he didn’t touch his food anymore and he was just playing with it.

“Kangin, what’s with that serious face? You’re not touching your food anymore.”

“it’s nothing appa, I just feel something weird about her.”

“then go and talk to her right now. She might do something crazy. You know your sister very well and you know that she’s really weak when it comes to emotion. She needs someone like you who could understand her so talk to her right now.”

“Araso, I talk to her right now. Excuse me.” He leave the hall and go to her room. Their father is also worried about her but he let kangin to handle it because they can understand each other and Hyoyeon is open to kangin than her father. She hides her emotion to everyone but only her brother and Junho can notice it easily.

*knock knock knock*

“Hyoyeon it’s me kangin, I want to talk to you right now.”

“Sorry oppa, I’m not in the mood today. Maybe tomorrow we can have a talk.” Her voice sounds like she was crying again. She sobs secretly so that Kangin won’t hear it but it’s no use.

“were you crying dongsaengnim?”

“Aniyo, I’m just having a cold.”

“I know there something wrong with you. Let me in please, let’s have a talk.”

After a while she unlocks the door and let him enter her room.

“oppa I told you that I’m fine, look at me.”

“Hyo, stop pretending that you’re alright. I’m your oppa so I know if somethings wrong with you.”

“Oppa I’m really fine.”

“if you’re fine why is it that your eyes were swollen and you can’t talk to me normally. Your voice sounds like you just came from crying. Now tell me what’s wrong.”

She pause for a moment and she go near the window. There she was looking at the view and she started to tell Kangin about it.

“Oppa I saw him a while ago and he is getting married. You know who I was referring to.”

“is it Lee Eunhyuk right? Your ex-boyfriend/fiancée.”

“neh, he’s going to marry gyuri, junho’s ex-girlfriend.”

“you’re still hurt because of what they did 5 years ago?”

“I think so. When I saw him a while ago, I wanted to slap him and at the same time I wanted to cry because of pain but I didn’t let it happen.”

“Come here Hyoyeon.”

She approach him and he hugged her really tight. He doesn’t want Eunhyuk to hurt his sister again

“what did you told you dongsaengnim?”

“he told me everything. That he still love me and he regret everything after he broke up with me. He also told me that he won’t give up until I accept him again.”

“Do you still love him?”

“I don’t know oppa. Even though I still love him I can’t he’s getting married already and I don’t want to be a third wheel of their relationship.”

“what did you do a while ago?”

“I just ignore him. Oppa I don’t know what to do right now I feel that I still love him but I really can’t. I don’t want to be hurt again.”

“I also don’t want you to experience it again.  Just keep ignoring him, you must prove to him that you don’t need him anymore. Did he told you his reason why he broke up with you?”

“he told me that Gyuri told him that she will help him to recover from his injury if he will break up with me.”

“He’s really a jerk is that his only reason?”

“Neh that’s what he told me.”

“Aish! That guy is only concern of himself, he didn’t even realize that his girlfriend is really hurt of what he did.”

“Oppa just forget about it. He is now fully recovered.”

“yeah he’s now recovered and it’s because he broke up with you. Just tell me if that jerk will show up again, araso?” he let go of her and he faced her.

“neh, araso.”

“ok enough of that. What do you want to eat, I’ll tell butler Jung.”

“I’m not hungry oppa.” After she said those things her stomach suddenly growl. The truth is she haven’t eaten anything after Sunny visited her at the school she owed

“you’re telling me that you’re not hungry but I can hear your stomach growling, you haven’t taken anything do you?”

She nod to him and put her head down because of embarrassment.

“come on tell me what you want to eat?”

“Umm……..ramen?”

“Yah you’re going to eat ramen? Pick something else besides ramen. You need to eat more, you’re too skinny now because of dancing.”

“but oppa it’s night time already, we need to eat less because we’re going to rest after this.”

“No pick something else you haven’t taken anything yet.”

“Ok fine then I’ll pick……….. Buldak and put a lot of kimchi.”

“Araso, I’ll just bring your food here but isn’t it too spicy?”

“it’s alright with me.”

“ok just wait for it.”

She hugged him really tight and faced him.

“thanks oppa. You’re the best.”

“Of course I am I’m Kim Kangin the most handsome guy here in Korea.”

“Yah, who told you about it? You’re complimenting yourself again. If you’re really the most handsome guy here then why you still doesn’t have a girlfriend.”

“it’s not your problem anymore. Girls didn’t realize yet how handsome I am.”

“Aigoo just bring my food here later but it’s your fault if I’ll get fat.”

“if you’ll get fat then you go dancing, it’s your favorite workout anyway.”

“aish faster oppa I’m hungry my pet in my stomach is getting mad.”

“araso, I’ll be back later just wait for it.”

He kiss her forehead and leave the room. Even though Hyoyeon was in pain, she feels happy that her brother was always there to protect her. She remembers the time wherein she was in high school and Eunhyuk was courting her.