Chapter 10

My precious Friend

 

Flashback:

“yah, Hyoyeon faster were going to be late.” Kangin shouted in front of her room

“I’m ready now just wait for a while I’m fixing my things.”

“fine I’ll just wait for you at the dining hall. Faster!”

“Araso.”

Hyoyeon fix her things and she rush to the dining hall to eat. She eats as fast as she could and suddenly she was chocked because of it.

“Yah, slow down you looks like you’re going to have a race.” He pats her back and gave her water.

“mianhae, oppa let’s go were going to be late  for school.”

“yah why do you want to go to school now don’t tell me you’re going to meet someone.”

“neh it’s sunny and sungmin of course.”

“silly what I’m trying to say is that you want to meet your boyfriend.”

“oppa I don’t have a boyfriend. Guys always avoid me when you’re with me.”

“but you have a suitor and I didn’t meet him yet. I told you that when you have a suitor you must bring him to this household for me to meet him.”

“Aigoo, kangin-ah let her be you’re so over protective of her.” Their father join in the conversation while reading the newspaper.

“Appa I’m just concern of her. What if that guy will just make her cry or he is a two timer or……”

“Don’t worry I’ll let you meet him but for now let’s go were going to be late.”

“araso, appa we’ll be going now.”

“Bye appa.” They both give their father a kiss

“ok be careful.”

They leave the house and after a while they arrive at Hyoyeon’s school.

“I’ll be going now. Bye oppa.” She gave her a kiss and step out of the car.

“I’ll fetch you later, araso? Don’t ever go out with your suitor or else I’ll hunt you.”

“araso, I’ll wait for you later bye.”

She enter the school gate and while walking to her classroom she saw one of the best dancers in the school and her suitor, Eunhyuk. He saw her walking towards the room and their eyes met but they just give a smile to each other.

“Hyoyeon-shi” sunny called her and she immediately go to her.

“oh sunny-ah why are you early today I’m not used to it.”

“nothing. Have you heard the news that there will be a dance contest?”

“no not yet. I’m not interested anyway.”

“why not? You dances really great and you’re the ‘dancing queen’ in our school when were in middle school.”

“I’m really not interested sunny. There are a lot of great dancers here and there’s no way I will win on that contest.”

“but if you win you will have the chance to be a member of the dance troupe. I heard that Eunhyuk was the one who thought of the contest”

“and so what, I can enter the entertainment industry if I want to and also you.”

“Shh, be quiet. They didn’t know that were the daughter of the founder of the largest company in term of entertainment industry.” She whispers to her and Hyoyeon just realize that she said a clue to it.

“mianhae, just don’t force me to join that contest.”

“araso, just forget what I told you.”

“how’s Junho’s condition and where is Sungmin anyway.”

“well my cousin is alright now. Did you visit him already?”

“neh I visited him yesterday he is still weak but I think he is now recovering that time. What about Sungmin?”

“don’t worry Hyo my cousin will be fully recover because of you and as for Sungmin I don’t know where he is. Maybe he’s with his girlfriend.”

“oh so Lee Sunkyu a.k.a Sunny is jealous.”

“of course not why would I I’m just a sister to him.”

“So you’re really jealous?”

“aigoo, I told you I’m not. Let’s go now the class is about to start.”

~~~~~~~~~Lunch Break~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were eating at the cafeteria and Sungmin showed up.

“Hi Hyoyeon, Hi Sunny. How’s my friends?”

“I’m alright, I don’t know with your sunny.”

“Why what happen to you Sunny?”

“I’m alright. Why are you not with your precious girlfriend? She should be with you always.”

“She’s with her friends right now and I don’t like hanging out with them. I just want to be with you guys.”

“you should be with her. She might get jealous if you’re with us.” Sunny said and she get back to what she was doing.

“omo, what’s wrong? Did I do something bad?”

“Nothing,  just go to her I think she’s looking for you.”

“Aigoo, I told you that I want to be with you guys. By the way Hyoyeon, are you going to join the dance contest.”

“No I don’t want to.”

“Why not? This will be your chance to be with Eunhyuk.”

“Sungmin if that will be the reason my cousin will also join that contest because kangin-oppa told Junho to guard Hyoyeon when she’s at school.”

“oh that right. He will also get jealous.” He said to his own but Hyoyeon seems to heard it a little.

“what did you say sungmin?” Hyoyeon ask and Sungmin face was shock Sunny made an eye contact to him telling that ‘make an alibi. She mustn’t know it yet.’

“Um..it’s nothing I didn’t say anything. Right sunny?”

“Neh I haven’t heard anything.” She faced him and she whisper to him. “better shut your mouth or you’ll be dead to Junho.”

“Yah what are you two doing?”

“Ummm….nothing why don’t you want to join anyway?” Sungmin continue the conversation about that contest.

“It’s just for popularity you know. I don’t want to be popular. Even my father didn’t introduce me in public as J-star entertainment founder’s daughter and also my oppa.”

“Yeah that’s right our parents never introduce us in public as the heir of their company.” Sungmin said

“Yah would you like to lower you voice because as far as I know this school didn’t know our true identity of our family.”

“Mianhae, I’m just telling what’s on my mind.”

“Ok fine but be careful. Your girlfriend might also know about it.”

“araso, I’ll keep that in mind.”

While they continue their conversation someone approach Hyoyeon and it was Eunhyuk.

“Hyoyeon can I talk to you for a minute?”

“uh.. sure let’s go over there.”

They go to a corner of the place and they talk.

“what do you want to talk about?”

“I heard that you dance really great so I want you to join the dance contest, so that you’ll be able to join our troupe.”

“why would I do that? I don’t want to be as popular as you and I know that there are so many great dancers here and I don’t have a chance to win.”

“you already know the reason why. I already confess to you but you haven’t give me your answer yet. This will be your chance to hang out with me.”

“Eunhyuk, there are girls admiring you and those girls might kill me if I’ll join that contest. If I say yes to you they will kill me in no time.”

“so you are rejecting my love for you?”

“no I’m not. I’m just telling that there’s so many girls admiring you but why did you choose me?”

“you’re the girl who caught my heart and I like you from the start. So I confess to you but I didn’t hear your answer yet.”

“Then go to my house later and meet my Kangin-oppa. My appa will come home late so it will be my brother. But let me warn you my oppa really likes to ask and sometimes it’s irritating so bear with it if you want to hear my answer.”

“Araso, I’ll go later. But you really don’t want to join?”

“sorry eunhyuk but I really don’t want to. Anyway Good luck on your contest and I’ll tell my oppa that you’ll come later.”

Hyoyeon goes back to them and sunny start to ask questions again.

“What did he tell you?”

“nothing I told him to go to my house later to meet kangin-oppa.”

“yah he might know about our secret.”

“it’s not my problem anymore. It’s kangin-oppa’s order to let my suitors go to our household for him to meet them, so it’s his problem.”

“Omo, Kangin-hyung will surely ask him everything and his face will look like a father who doesn’t want his daughter to have a boyfriend.”

“well let’s see what my brother will do to him.”

~~~~~~~~~dismissal~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyoyeon was now inside the car when she told kangin that someone will come to their house and meet him.

“who is it Hyoyeon? Don’t tell me your suitor.”

“neh oppa I’ll let you meet him so that you’ll tell me whether to answer him yes or no.”

“I’ll check on him first but don’t assume that I’ll approve.”

“Oppa you’re worse than appa”

“of course umma told me before she die that I must protect you no matter what.”

“but you’re over protective oppa.”

“it’s better to be sure than something happen to you.”

Eunhyuk came to their house and kangin keep on asking question. Hyoyeon leave them because she knows that it’s a man talk and she shouldn’t interfere.

After so many days of courting her sister he saw that eunhyuk is really sincere to her so he was convinced but of course there’s still a rule for him to follow like a curfew for her sister and of course a limit to everything. Hyoyeon said yes to him but of course kangin is still over protective of her.

The girls in their school accept the fact that the guy they admire is now with someone else. Eunhyuk still didn’t know the work of her father and her family background because Kangin can hide it very well

At the same time Junho also had a girlfriend named Gyuri after he heard about Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon relationship. He is broken hearted that time because the girl he loves is now with someone else. He focus his attention to Gyuri but his heart is still for Hyoyeon. Gyuri doesn’t also know Junho’s family background because no one dare to tell her about it

After 3 years, Hyoyeon and eunhyuk were still together but something urgent happen.

“AAAHHHHHHHHHH.” Eunhyuk scream and Hyoyeon rush to him

“omo what happened to you?”

“I was dancing but suddenly I lose my balance and I think my bones were broken.”

“I’ll take you to hospital now.”



 

what do you think will happen to him.

-sapphire-