chapter 1

My precious Friend

 

“ ok guys just practice harder and you’ll get the steps easily.”

“ yes ma’am.” All the students begin to practice again their dance routine and Hyoyeon get out of the studio and go to her office.

She is Hyoyeon the owner of the Elegant Dance Academy but she’s also a teacher. She likes dancing so much that’s why she build her own school, but also because of dancing her heart was tear into pieces but she still keeps on dancing. Together with her brother she will inherit their father’s company.

She sat on her office chair and start to work. Her phone rings and she answered it.

“hello.” She said still doing her work

“Hyoyeon-ah are you busy?” said the other line

“ Not really, why are you going to play pranks on me again, huh, oppa?”

“no I’m not I just want to talk to you for a bit.”

“what is it?”

“Appa wants to have dinner with us after work. You know that he doesn’t have much time with us for a month so I’ll fetch you later.”

“araso, be here at exactly 6:30 pm or else I won’t go.”

“Aish, fine just wait for me. Bye Hyoyeon-ah.”

“Neh, Bye Kangin-oppa.”

She hung up the phone and continue her work.

“*sigh*, Maybe appa wants to talk about managing his company already.” She said to herself.

Honestly she don’t want to be one of the person who will manage that company. She knows that her oppa can do it well.

~~~~~~~6:30 pm~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She went out of the school and she let the other teachers to close the school. She saw her brother standing nest to his car and she approach it.

“oppa I’m here already.”

“aish what took you so long? Don’t tell me that you already have a boyfriend at your school.”

“no I don’t have, remember that I rejects my suitor and I think since high school I already rejected 50 guys. So why did appa want us to have dinner with him? I know that he’s busy for the new talents of the company.”

“ he told me that he’ll make up with us because he was really busy that he didn’t even bond with us. Also he wants us to discuss about the company, so let’s go now.”

They went home and they eat together with their father. While eating their father discuss about the inheritance of the company.

“Kangin, Hyoyeon, I want the both of you to inherit my company.”

“Appa let kangin-oppa inherit it, I have a dance school and it will be very hard for me. I’ll just send new talents that the company will be trained.

“Aniyo it will be the 2 of you. I don’t want any jealousy at the company heir, so it will be the 2 of you.”

“Araso appa. Hyoyeon and I will do everything we can.”

“But oppa, I don’t want to. I enjoy dancing and teaching my students to dance. You manage it yourself.”

“Hyoyeon please. The reason I decided the both of you to manage the company because of your potentials. I can see that you can trained the new trainee before they debut.”

“Appa’s right Hyo, so let’s manage it together.”

“ok fine, I’ll do it.”

They finish eating and they enter to their own rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~At Hyoyeon’s room~~~~~~~~~~~~

“ah so tired I want to sleep now.” She said on her mind. She lay on her bed and slowly, she closed her eyes but her phone rings.

“Aish, who is this caller who wants to disturb me?” she said as she look at her phone. She saw the name of the caller and she immediately answer it.

“Yah, Junho-ah why did you call when I want to rest.”

“Nothing, I just want to hear your voice. How’s my best friend and sorry if I disturb your moment”

“I’m alright just a little tired. When will you be back here?”

“I don’t know when. I’m still needed here in London, one of the company’s branch.”

“oh I see your father’s recording company is really international now and that’s amazing. Just tell me if you’ll comeback.”

“of course I’ll tell you. Why do you miss me so much?”

“A…..Aniyo, it’s not like that.”

“Hmp……if I know you really misses me now . kekeke~”

“Yah, stop it.”

“ Araso, I miss you too so were fair now. Go to sleep now and rest. I don’t want my best friend to get tired.”

“Araso, bye Junho and stop being so cheesy you might don’t have a girlfriend if you’re being cheesy on me.”

“So what, I already have my best friend. Just don’t think about it anymore go to sleep now. Goodnight Hyoyeon-shi.”

“Bye Junho.”

They hung up the phone and Hyoyeon go to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~Meanwhile at Junho’s place~~~~~~~~~~~~

He called his cousin and make a plan for Hyoyeon.

“Sunny can you help me with something?”

“Aish why are you calling me when I want to sleep? You only calls me when you’re going to plan something. What is it this time?”

“Sorry to disturb you, I just want you to help me with Hyoyeon when I comeback.”

“When will you be back?”

“2 or 3 months from now.”

“What?! 2 or 3 months from now?! Aish are you out of your mind? Are you going to rent a musician or something? You can do it when you arrive on that day.”

“Please Sunny my lovely cousin I want to surprise her because I haven’t see her for a long time.”

“Then go and give her a big hugs and kisses.”

“Please Sunny help me with it.”

“Aish fine. So what’s your plan?”



 

the 1st chapter is done what do you think about it????