Chapter 8

My life as a fangirl!!

 

Kai P.O.V

That girl name is Kim Nana..She is really pretty.I try to find her at the outside but I can't find her.

''YAH!!KIM JONGIN!FASTER!!''

''Aish,Chanyeol hyung.Arasso.'' Seriously Chanyeol hyung's voice is really deep and when he scream NIGHTMARE..I guess I have to ask Kris hyung about that girl but he is not a easy guy.I took a long time to get along with him but once he open up,he is really a nice guy.

Jaemi P.O.V

After Nana met Kris, my brother fetch us at the stadium and we went home.

''Well.how's the showcase?''ask my brother.

''It's really great!!!'' Nana reply with a very happy tone.I guess she and Kris is really close.Maybe they been dating.Hmm..I have to investigate this.

''Woah,what happen to you Nana?You look incredibly happy.''

''She met her friend which is one of the member.''I explain to Woohyun oppa.He looks really shock and I don't know jealous?Does he like Nana?

Woohyun P.O.V

I came to fetch them and Nana look really happy.I ask her and Jaemi said that her friend is from EXO.I kinda shock and why do I felt different?Do I like her?WHAT!!NO NAM WOOHYUN.SHE IS YOUR SISTER'S BEST FRIEND AND YOU TREAT HER LIKE YOUR SISTER.GET BACK TO YOUR SENSE.

''Really?Well,is he your boyfriend Nana?''

''No,we just friend but I haven't seen him for a long time and I really happy to see him.''Nana reply but with a calm tone.I guess it true.Maybe I should call Jaeseop and tell him about that.

Nana P.O.V

Woohyun ask if Kris is my boyfriend and I said no.I reach at my house and the light is still on.Why umma don't turn the light off?I came in and suddenly someone hug from behind.I want to scream but he quickly covers my mouth and say.

''Don't you miss me sister?'' Hold on.The voice sound familiar.Don't tell me it's......JAESEOP OPPA.I turn back and saw him with a smile on his face.He remove his hand from my mouth and hug me.

''Oppa,I miss you sooo much..Umma said that you won't came home.''I were crying because I miss him soo much.

''Aww,don't cry.Actually,CEO give U-KISS for two weeks break and I want to see my little sister.You had grown taller than me.''

''Well then,I want to see the other oppa too.Please oppa...pretty please..''I made my puppy face and oppa seems to buy it.

''You will come with me to U-KISS's dorm tomorrow and maybe we should hang out together with my members.'' Jaeseop oppa say yes!!!

''I love you oppa..OPPA JJANG!!!''

''Aigoo,my sister want to meet my members more than me..I want to cry.''

''Hahahaha..I also want to see you too oppa.''

''Good night sis.''

''Good night oppa.'' I can't wait for tomorrow.

Author comment.

The next chapter Nana will meet L.Joe and B.A.P.Thanks for reading my story.