Chapter 15

My life as a fangirl!!

Nana P.O.V

''Woohyun oppa?Waeyo?''

''Can we meet at Rainy Cafe?'' Well,I still shock because Woohyun oppa call me.I mean,he never call me because there is nothing to talk about.I wonder why?

''Of course.''

''Fine,I will meet you in 30 minutes.''Then,he hungs up.Seriously,just like that?Ugh..that oppa.I quickly change my clothes and went down.

''Umma,I meet Woohyun oppa at cafe and maybe I will be late.''

''Arasso,but not too late young lady.Remember before 10.''

''Arasso umma.''I wonder why Woohyun oppa want to see me?Hmm....

(Rainy Cafe)

I look for Woohyun oppa and found him.I sit infront of him.

''Oppa,why do you want to see me?''But the looks in his eyes sad and pitiful.But he don't looks at me.His eyes is looking at my back.Suddenly he said.

''Nana,ireona.''

''Bwo?''

''Ireona.''I stand up and he walks towards me and KISS ME ON THE LIPS....I WAS LIKE ''WHAT THE HELL!!!My eyes wide open because it is my first kiss.. He looks at me and the looks at his eyes is ''Just act along and I will tell you later.

''Jagi,why are you late?'' Woohyun oppa said.It's really weird .Eventhough I like him but this is not want I want.

''Mian,oppa.''I just act along and we act lovey-dovey which is I don't know why?Then he stop.

''Mianhae Nana-ah,I need to go now.''Woohyun oppa said.Just like that?Seriously,what the hell is going on?Before I could speak,he quickly ran out.I guess I have to pay.Ugh..finish with that,I get out from the cafe and walking.I was listened to my mp3 and bumped into someone.What a life!!!

''I am so sorry.''He said.The guy seems familiar.Who is he?He wearing cap and mask.

''It's okay.It's my fault too.''I said.Seriously,his face eventhough he wearing a mask but I could  see his eyes and the colour of his hair.He seems familiar.

''Well,my name is Kim Jongdae.''He said his name.Kim Jongdae?Why is this name is familiar to me?Wait a minute,isn't Chen from EXO-M real name is Kim Jongdae?OH MY B.A.P!!

''Are you Chen from EXO-M?''I ask and he open his mask and smile..It's him.KIM JONGDAE FROM EXO-M!!!! I CAN'T STOP STARING AT HIM.I want to scream but I don't want to scare him so keep calm Nana.

''Yes.it's me.I guess you are EXOTICS right?'' He ask.It is true but actually Kris tell me about the whole EXO members.About everything.

'''Well,my name is Kim Nana.Nice to meet you.''I said.

''Do you know Kris?I mean as a friend not as a fan.''He ask.I am not sure to answer that because well Kris is an idol and I'm sister of AJ.Kris promise me that he will not talk about me.So,I just remain silent.

''It's okay but you are already famous at EXO's dorm.''

''Waeyo?''

''So,it's true right?You are Kris hyung's friend.'' I fell for his trap.Ugh,pabo Nana.

''Yeah.'' I smile and he offer me to go to EXO's dorm.Well,now 9 p.m. so it won't hurt if I go for a short visit.

Author comment

Sorry for late update.Kinda busy.But I will try my best.*bows 90 degree*Enjoy readers..