Chapter 17

My life as a fangirl!!

Nana P.O.V

It is really silence and their dorm kinda messy.Well,can't blame them because they are boys.Ukiss's dorm also messy.But having the boys staring at me very awkward.But then,someone break the silence..

''So you are the Kim Nana right?''He has a baozi face and it really cute..(Guess who is it?)

''The Kim Nana?''That not the first time I heard about it.The Kim Nana.What that suppose to mean?

''Finally,you guys know how to keep quiet.'' Someone with deep voice said and I know who is it.

''Hey Kris.''

''Nana?''

''Yeah,it me.Kim Nana.''  I said with a smile.Then I heard they said ''She is cute.'' ''Such a sweet smile.''.Kris seems don't like it.

''Excuse me guys but I have to speak to Nana.''Kris said and drag me.

''Hey Kris,are you alright?''I ask him because he looks really mad.

''What are you doing here?'' He ask with a calm tone but I could feel that he try to control it.

''I bump into your member on my way home and he ask if I am The Kim Nana.I want ask why my name seems I don't know famous at your dorm?''I ask him.

''It's nothing.''said Kris.REALLY???Kris made that poker face and I know that I would never know the truth.

''Well,if you say so.Can I met your member now?''I ask because it EXO.I bet if I tweet about it trust me a lot of EXOTICS envy me.Kekeke..

''Of course.''

''Thank you.''We back to the living roon where all the boys waiting for us.

''Guys,this is Kim Nana.''Kris introduce me.

''Anyeonghaseyo,I'm Kim Nana.Nice to meet you.''Then,all of them introduce themselves.Actually.I already know the member just playing innocent..Kekeke....

''So Nana,are you and Kris dating?'' D.O ask me.

''Aniyo D.O-sshi.''

''Nana,how old you?''ask Chanyeol.

''18.''

''That mean all of us expect Kai,Sehun and Tao are older than you.So just call us oppa.''.Chanyeol said thhat.But,there are only 11 boys and the one who missing is my bias!KIM JONGIN.Aish.

''You''re my only way,Ojik neorul wonhae naega ni gyeote isseume gamsahae.''My phone rings.

''Hello.''

''YAH KIM NANA!!!WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU??''Ugh...my eardrum.Wait,that voice is...

''Myungsoo oppa?''

''Do you know that Jaeseop hyung and I were worry to death about you?Do you know what time is it?''ask Myungsoo oppa.I look at my watch and OH NO IT'S ALREADY 10:30 p.m.

''Oppa,mianhae.Uhm..can you pick me up?''

''Wait,where are you?''

''That doesn't matter.''I give him address of EXO dorm and he ask me to wait for 10 minutes.Aish...I'M SO DEAD...

''Nana,dugu?''ask Chanyeol.

''My cousin.Myungsoo oppa.Kim Myungsoo from Infinite.''I explain to them and also tell them that Jaeseop oppa is my brother.

''So,that mean you have talents right?Such as dance,sing.''ask Minseok oppa.

''Maybe,because I don't sing infront of people I don't know.Only to my family and my best friend.''

''Really?Maybe you should audition at SM someday.''said Jongdae oppa.

''Maybe.'' Then,there is a knock at the door.I bet that is Myungsoo oppa.The door open and BINGO..That Kim Myungsoo to you.But he looks really scary.

''Oppa mianhae.I don't know what time isn't.''

''Well,don't you know how to look at your watch?'' Oppa said with a very cold tone.Aish...You are so dead Kim Nana.Seriously.THINK NANA THINK!!!AHA,I KNOW WHAT I GOING TO DO.

''Oppa,bbuing bbuing..'' I made those puppy eyes hope that Myungsoo oppa will fall for it.

YEAH...HE LAUGH!!!100 SCORE FOR KIM NANA..

''Aigoo,since you  are so cute baby,I will let you pass this.But talk to your family about young lady.They are really worry about you.Arasso?''

''Arasso oppa.Kajja.''We said goodbye at EXO and heading to Myungsoo oppa's car.

Author note.

Enjoy readers..Please leave comment.