Chapter 22

My life as a fangirl!!

Nana P.O.V

YAH,KIM NANA!!!PPALI,IF NOT WE ARE LATE FOR THE PARTY!''shout Jaeseop oppa.Today,the idol will have cocktail and celebration.Most of the idol will be there and of course Infinite will be there.Oh God,I don't think I will be ready to see Woohyun oppa.Fortunately,Jaemi will be there.EXO oppa too.

(This Nana's outfit)

''Arasso oppa,chakaman.I'm almost done.''Then I go downstairs and see UKISS oppa.

Wow,they looks very umm nice?Kidding,THEY LOOKS HOT!!

''So,how do I look oppa?''But,it's just silence no one saying a damn thing.I am getting worried maybe the dress is not pretty or...

''OMO,NANA-AH,YEPPUDA!!!!''says Dongho oppa.

''Yes,you look stunning.I'm afraid the boys at the party will be lining up for you.''says Soohyun oppa with joking tone.But,Jaeseop oppa didn't say a word maybe the dress is too revealing.

''Kaja,we're going to late.''says Jaeseop oppa while taking my hand and literally drags me.

''Yah,Kim Nana..are you crazy??Dressing like that?Anyway just stays beside me during the party arasso.By the way,you looks gorgeous sister.''finally,he said something and compliment me.

(Arrive at the party)

No kidding but there are a lot of idol and I feel really out like I don't belong here.

''Kim Nana?''I turn and see Chunji oppa and Teen Top.

''Oh,anyeonghaseyo oppa.''

''Noona neomu yeppeo....''sings Ricky.I feel my cheeks really hot and I'm swear I'm blushing right now.

''Gomawo Ricky-ah.You guys looks nice.''

''Nice?Nana-ah,we looks hot and handsome right?''ask Niel.He right though but Kim Nana never compliment men directly.

''Well.I guess,if you says so.''

''HAHAHA...GOOD JOB NANA!!Remind me why you are my favourite dongsaeng.''There is Kim Himchan to you.

''Anyway,who is your date Nana?I don't see UKISS hyung.''ask Daehyun oppa.Before I could answer his question,I felt a pair of arms wraps at my waist.I feel shock and know the only one that will do that is...

WHAT THE HELL KIM JONGIN!!!All of their faces were very priceless and I want to laugh but the situation won't allow it.

''That would be me.''says Kai with a smirk in his face.I will be dead if Jaeseop or Myungsoo oppa see this.

''Yah,Kim Jongin.Do you have a death wish?''I whisper but he make it very suspicous by tighten his arms.

''Omo,I didn't know that both of you are dating.''says Youngjae oppa.

''Actually,we're not dating.He just my friend.''

''I'm hurt Nana-ah.Just a friend?''He make those voice and fake expressions implying that we are dating.I was going to scold him but

''Yah,Kim Jongin!!Where the hell have you been?''THANK GOD,LUHAN OPPA IS HERE.Otherwise,I'll kill Kim Jongin myself.

''Umm,Nana?Why are Jongin back hugging you?''ask Luhan oppa with his cute confused face..He knows and the rest of the EXO know that Kai and I not in a good term.

''Luhan-ah,they were dating right?Wah,I didn't know that you guys can date.Lucky,I'm forever alone.''says Himchan oppa dramatically.

''Dating?''OH,THIS CAN'T BE GOOD.THAT KRIS'S VOICE.Jongin immediately let go of my waist and step aside from me.

A/N:Hahaha....Kim Jongin you're busted..I'm having so much fun writing this chapter.Feel free to read..