Chapter 19

My life as a fangirl!!

Woohyun P.O.V(YEAH!!!!Finally)

I''m still thinking about yestersay.Bomi break with me and Nana.UGH!!!I was such a jerk.What if the kiss is Nana first kiss?OMO!!!!I'm sooo dead if Myungsoo know about this.

''Hyung,do you hear what I say?''Sungjong ask.But,I didn't really heard what his saying.

''Bwo?''

''Aish,hyuuuuuuuuung...''I really hate when Sungjong did that.

''CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!''That's it,Nam Woohyun lose his temper.

''Hyung...''Sungjong looks really scare but sorry maknae I'm not in the mood.

''Mian but can you just leave?''

''Arasso,mianhae hyung for disturbing you.''He get out and I just laying on my bed.Then,suddenly I hear the door open.

''Woohyun-ah...''

''Hmm....wae Sunggyu hyung?''

''Gwenchana?Did you know that Sungjong is crying?What the hell is going on?You better tell me Nam Woohyun.''Sunggyu hyung said that with a strict tone.

''It's nothing.'' I told hyung which is a big lie because I never scold the other member unless I was really in the bad mood or something really bad happen.

''Don't lie to me Woohyun.I know something wrong.''Maybe I should tell him...IT'S A BIG NO NAM WOOHYUN..What if Sunggyu hyung tell Myungsoo about it and oh no...

'''Hyung,yesterdayIkissedNanaandthenleaveheratthecafe.''There you go..I made it.

''Bworago??What did you say?''Aish..

''Yesterday,I kissed Nana and then leave her at the cafe.''Sunggyu hyung made this face

(Sunggyu don't be sooo cute..Hehehe..I can't stop fangirling at this picture.STOP DANBI1 AND CONTINUE WRITING)

Suddenly,the door open revealing the other members falling at the ground.Luckily,Myungsoo was not here.

''Hyung,what did you just say?You kissed Nana?''Hoya said and oh right he is close with Nana.OH DAMN!!!!

''Hyung,why did you do that?Are both of you dating?'''Sungyeol ask.

''Wow,you are really brave Woohyun.I bet if Myungsoo know about this,he will kill you right away.''Dongwoo hyung said that.

''Hyung did you know that you are Nana first kiss?''Hoya said that and OH CRAP!!!!Now I felt really guilty for stealing her first kiss.

''Guys stop,let Woohyun explain about it.''Thank God,Sunggyu hyung.

''Urm......''Well,I don't know what to say because I'm not Nana's boyfriend.

''So....explain hyung!!.''Hoya make it hard knowing that he is close with Nana.

''Actually,Nana and I are dating.''I have to made it up because if I told them the truth surely I would end up at hospital.

''Since when?''

''How?''

''Why did Nana chose you?''Sungjong said that.

''BWORAGO??Í AM INFINITE MAIN VOCALIST FOR HEAVEN SAKE!!OF COURSE,NANA CHOSE ME."

''Eww...hyung, you are so full of yourself.''

''Well if Sungjong don't say that,I will not brags about myself Lee Sungyeol.''

''Okay guys just drop it off.So Woohyun,you are saying that you dating with Nana?'' Dongwoo hyung said that.

''Yup but Nana and I want to keep it as a secret but well,all of you know about it...''

''Know about what?''

All the member jaws drop because of Myungsoo sudden appears..

''YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!Didn't you went to market with manager hyung?Why you back so early?''Sungyeol said that.

''Well,you don't have to yell at me Lee Sungyeol.And yeah I went to market with manager hyung to buy our foods and we back early because manager hyung had stomach ache.But,don't worry.We're already buy everything.''Myungsoo calmly explain that.I hope that he will not ask anything.

''Hyung,so what I didn't know?''Myungsoo ask.Aish,I'm so dead.

''About what?''I made my innocent face.But the member being so obvious because all of them had OH-NO-WOOHYUN-IS-DEAD expression.

''About the things that you guys talk when I'm not around.''

''Myungsoo hyung,I'm starving.Let's make ramen.Jebal hyung??

(You don't have to make that face Sungjong.You are killing me.Kekekeke..)

How I love Sungjong for distracting Myungsoo.

''Who's hungry?Let's make some ramen.Kaja Myungsoo.''Hoya drags Myungsoo.One by one get out from my room.Except Sunggyu hyung.

''Woohyun-ah so what you plan now?The member already know it except Myungsoo knowing that he will kill you.''

''Molla but I will talk to Nana.''

''Arasso but if you had problem just tell me.I will try to help you.Well we are the WooGyu right?''

''Gomawo hyung but can let my neck go?I will die you keep doing that.''

A/N:So.....how isn't?Is it okay?Anyway already updated.Have lovely reading my readers..Love you..Don't forget to comment or if you interested you can subscribe to my story.

(CUTE...)

(DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY!!!!!!SPAZZING AT THIS PICTURE.KYA!!!!!!)