Chapter 13

My life as a fangirl!!

Jaemi P.O.V

Yeay!!!!Finally I'm going to have a bounding moment with my brother.

''OPPA,KAJJA!!!!'' But Woohyun oppa seems really sad.I wonder why?

''Oppa,gwencana?'' But oppa looks like he did not hear me.

''OPPA.....'' I whine.Yes,the cold Nam Jaemi whine.

''Óppa,do you hear me or not?Do you want to ignore me?Fine.''

''Jaemi-ah...'' Woohyun oppa call me but why do I sense sadness in his voice?

''Oppa,wae?Are you okay?''

''Bomi break up with me.'' Woohyun oppa say and I felt really glad that finally my oppa break up with her.

''Wae?Don't you guys make the best couple in the world?'' I say with a sarcastic tone because oppa really love her but that b*tch dump my brother.She make a very bad impression when I first met her.

Flashback.(I'm in flashback.Kekeke..Playgirlz anyone?)

''Oppa who is that person you want me to meet?'' I ask because he make me skip my guitar class and I hope he has a really great reason.

''Just follow me and I think you will like it.'' Aish.We arrive at Rainy Cafe.(I just made it up).And I saw a girl.She is really pretty and looks really cheerful.She reminds me of Nana.

''Bomi-ah...'' Woohyun oppa called her name.Ah..so that her name Bomi.

''Oppa and that girl must be your sister right?The famous Nam Jaemi.'' She said.

''Úrm...I'm famous?''

''Of course,Woohyun oppa always told me about you.''

''I guess the introduction now.Jaemi meet my yeoja chingu Yoon Bomi and Bomi meet my lovely sister Nam Jaemi.''

Author comment

It just the preview and the next chapter wiil show why Jaemi hate Bomi.Don't hate me because of Bomi.I have no idea who want to be Woohyun girlfriend and I just put Bomi name..Mianhaeyo..