Chapter 5

My life as a fangirl!!

Jaemi P.O.V

Well,I like Myungsoo oppa when Woohyun oppa bring me to see him.He's kinda cute and HOT.. He also look very cold.Nana knows about it when I can't stop talking about him and she know that I like a hot and cold guy.

Suddenly,Nana come closer to me and whisper.''Yah,Nam Jaemi,do you want to die?Why did you tell them that I have somebody?''

Well,Nana look really scary right now.I think I should answer carefully because Nana really scary when she is angry.

''I know that you like Woohyun oppa,but do you want him to have you so easy?''

''It's not about that,but Myungsoo oppa will tell AJ oppa and both of them will find out who is that boy.What if they know that I like your oppa?Omo,I really scare right now..''

''Hey,don't worry.I don't think they will angry but they will be really happy.''

''Now,if Myungsoo oppa ask me,how I'm suppose to answer it?''

''Just,tell that he is your friend form Canada.'' Well,Nana had been live at Canada with her aunt.

''Fine.'' Well,sorry Nana for put you in trouble but actually Woohyun oppa has a girlfriend and I did'nt tell her.I don't like his girlfriend.She kinda rude.

Myungsoo P.O.V

Well,my baby cousin had a crush...She really grown up.Jaemi look really cute..WHAT?YAH KIM MYUNGSOO!!SHE IS YOUR HYUNG'S  SISTER...

But,Jaemi looks really cute and she is different from other girl.I like her since we met.It's like love at first sight.I never tell anyone even Nana because they are best friend.I did'nt have courage to tell my feelings because I think Jaemi treat me like her oppa.What a sad life I have..