Chapter 6

My life as a fangirl!!

No one p.o.v

The reason why Jaemi went to Infinite's dorm because Woohyun is coming home today and she want to pick up her brother.Such a nice sister..Nana still angry about Jaemi tell them that she has a crush on somebody which is Woohyun.

Myungsoo P.O.V

We just arrive at Woohyun hyung's house and I want to investigate who is that boy from Nana.

''Nana-ah,how come you did'nt tell me that you like someone?'' I make my angry face and Nana looks really scare.

''He is my friend from Canada oppa.Don't make it like it was a big deal..''Nana reply with a calm tone.

''Fine,I accept your excuses but don't you want to tell me his name?''

''Is that neccesary oppa?His name is Kevin Wu.Sastified with that?''Nana really piss off about that..Sorry cousin but I just worry that if you fall with wrong guy.To make her feel better,I hug her and say''My baby had grown up.''

''So cheesy oppa..''Then she smile..Yeah!!!She smile again..

Jaemi P.O.V

I see Myungsoo oppa and Nana hugging and my heart felt really hurt.I doubt that they are just cousin.But Nana always denying about that and I trust her since she is my best friend.

''Oppa is both of them dating?'' I ask Woohyun oppa while reffering to Myungsoo oppa and Nana.

''Nope,Myungsoo only treat Nana as her sister and I'm sure that Nana also treat Myungsoo like her brother.''

''Well,I guess it's true..''

''Why are you asking about that?Don't tell me that you like Myungsoo?'' ask Woohyun oppa with suspicious tone.

''What are you talking about oppa?It's very unacceptable..''

Woohyun P.O.V

Jaemi ask me if Myungsoo and Nana dating and I answer no but why she ask about that.Don't tell me that she like Myungsoo.I don't know what girls look at that boy..I mean seriously he looks very cold and don't even response to them except for Inspirit of course.