Chapter 12

My life as a fangirl!!

 

 

 

 

 

Jaemi P.O.V

 

I was just laying at my bed and my phone ringing..

''Hello.''

''NAM JAEMI!!!!''

''WHAT THE HELL!!!YAH KIM NANA!!'' Aish,this girl always disturb me at the wrong time.

''JAEMI-AH,YOU MUST BELIEVE WHAT I'M GONNA SAY.'' She is still sreaming at my damn ears...

''Nana,can you stop sream?You're just like Woohyun oppa.''

''Sorry,but I just had the best day ever in my life...''

''Such as what?Meet B.A.P and Teentop?'' But then she quiet.Why wrong with her?Omo,don't tell me that its true..

''Urm...Nana.Are you there?''

''How did you know?'' she asked me.Know what?Isn't true that she meet B.A.P and Teentop?

''Do you meet B.A.P and Teentop?

''Yes.'' WHAT!!!!

''BWORAGO??HOW DID YOU MEET THEM?KIM NANA,YOU'RE REALLY LUCKY FANGIRL.''

''Well,yesterday UKISS oppa and I went to noraebang and bumped into them.Jaemi-ah,L.Joe is soooo cute.Chunji talked to me..and Jongup asked if we can be friend and I don't know what to say...OMO..I'M SOOO HAPPY!!''

''You are really lucky Nana.''When we met boy group,Nana will became friend with them because she is really pretty and cheerful.My face looks really cold and maybe they felt uncomfortable with me.

''Well,I guess you have to change that cold attitude young lady.'' Here comes the UMMA INSIDE NANA.She always nags me like a mom.Seriously,my real mom don't nag me like that but I guess its great to have a friend like her.

''Fine,umma..''I said with sarcastic tone.

''Good.''

''We meet tomorrow at school?'' I ask because I'm going to have date with my brother.Kekekeke...

''Well,then see you tomorrow.''

(Back to EXO's dorm)

No one P.O.V

During the breakfast,everyone quiet because of that earlier incident.Chanyeol and Baekhyun try to lighten up the mood but failed.It is really silence and the boys don't know why only Kai and Kris know it.Kai is really afraid of what Kris will do to him and Kris is really angry because the member knows about Nana.

Kai P.O.V

Kai,you're really stupid.Now,what Kris hyung will do?Ugh.. Kai scold himself.

''Kim Jongin,at rooftop now.'''Kris hyung say to me.But it more like an order to me.

(At the rooftop)

''Hyung,are you mad at me?''

''W.H.A.T T.H.E  H.E.L.L K.I.M .J.O.N.G.I.N!!!What are you thinking about?'' Kris hyung said.

''Mianhae hyung,I just want to ask about Nana.''

''Why?Because you found her pretty,hot or interesting?

''Hyung,it is not true.I just want to know about her so we could be friend.'' I hope that Kris hyung will believe it.

''Fine,if you say so.'' I felt relieved that  Kris hyung don't mad at me.

''So,can I ask about her?''

''No,if you really want to be friend with her,I want you to put some effort.'' Aish,seriously Kris hyung?Ugh...

''Hyung,I AM KIM JONGIN.VISUAL OF EXO.''

''So what?Ýou are a man right?If you don't want to be friend with Nana,fine.I give you my permision Jongin.As Nana's best friend.'' Then,Kris hyung go but seriously?Usually,girls will make the first move at me but Nana...Ugh..

Author comment.

Sorry if my writing is awful.Mianhae.*bows 90 degree*.Enjoy readers.