Chapter 4

My life as a fangirl!!

Nana P.O.V

Jaemi force me to follow her..She take me to a condominium and it very nice..

Until she said oppa,I kinda shock and see Woohyun oppa..I have a little crush on him and Jaemi know about it..

''Oppa,anyeong..I miss you too..'' I'm think that I'm blushing right now...

''Well,don't you want to hug me?''Woohyun said with his aegyo which for me is really cute..

''Fine'' I was just about to hug him until Kim Myungsoo come in and block him..

''Hyung,stay away from my baby cousin arasso?'' Well Kim Myungsoo and I are cousin from my father side..We kinda close and his like my second brother.

''Aigoo,oppa I can take care of mysef ok?Don't worry.''

''She has a point hyung,How long you want to babysit her?''say Sungjong.

''Until Kim Nana has a boyfriend then I can let her go.''said Myungsoo.

''If you say so,Nana-ah can you be my girlfriend?'' DID NAM WOOHYUN JUST ASK ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND???CONTROL YOUR FEEL KIM NANA.Just smile.

''WHAT!!!OPPA,NOOOO....Nana has somebody else.''say Jaemi.WHAT THE HELL!!NAM JAEMI WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??

''WHAT??IS THIS TRUE NANA??''Woohyun and Myungsoo scream together.

''Of course....yes.''I said.What the hell is I'm talking about...Now Myungsoo will tell AJ oppa and both of them will freak out.Trust me..

''Well,then I think I just lose my chance..''said Woohyun with pout.

''Haha..'' Myungsoo oppa look very angry..Now,what I'm gonna tell him..Aish Nam Jaemi....why did you say that?

Jaemi P.O.V

Hahaha...poor Nana.Now she has to face Myungsoo oppa..sorry babe..

Anyway,KIM MYUNGSOO IS MY CRUSH...Only Nana know about it...

 Author comment

Finally update the chapter..I will really  appericiate if you guys comment and  I want to know if I'm doing well.