Chapter 11

My life as a fangirl!!

Nana P.O.V

I just want to continue my beauty sleep until my brother wake me up.

''Nana,wake up.''

''Oppa,wait a minute.''

''Wake up sister.''

''Argh....oppa.Just go.I can wake up by myself.''

''Kim Nana,this is the last warning before umma wake you up.'' Seriously,I will take a shower at the bed.Umma know her daugther too well...

''Kim Nana,wake up NOW!!'' Umma shouts from the downstair.

''Arasso umma.I'm already up.''

''Oppa,can you please get out now?I want to take a bath.''

''Fine,just make it fast.'' I forgot to tell Jaemi about yestersay.Maybe I should call her today.

(At EXO's dorm)

It's really chaos in the morning.D.O make the breakfast at the kitchen and he prefers to do it alone.

''Hyung,where is my shirt?'' ask Baekhyun.

''What kind of shirt?You have a lot of shirts Byun Baekhyun.''reply Suho.

''Hyung,Tao don't want to share bathroom with me.''

''Sehun-ah,that why you need to wake up early.''

''Tao,just share the bathroom with Sehun.'' Kris say.

''NO!!''

''YES!''

''NO!''

''YES!''

''STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!'' Kris shouts and glare at both maknae.

''Tao use the bathroom first and then Sehun.'' Suho give them his angelic smile.The maknaes obey Suho's order.

Kai P.O.V

It's  really noisy out there and I like to lay at my bed.I start to think about our showcase at Seoul and remember that girl.What is her name?Kim Na...na.Yes,that's right Kim Nana.She is really pretty and cheerful.There are something about her that I can't forget about it.She is special...to me.Maybe I should ask Kris hyung..I come out from my room.

''Hyung,can I ask you something?''

''What is it Jongin?''

''Urm...about urm...Na...na..'' But I said it too slow and he cannot heard me.

''What?I can't hear you.''

''Na..na...''

What?Can you speak louder?''

''Aish hyung,its about KIM NANA!'' But I guess I said too loud because all the member staring at me..Oh no...This is not good Kim Jongin....

''Bwoh?Kim Nana?Who is she?'' ask Minseok hyung(Xiumin).

''She is Kris hyung's friend.Right hyung?'' But Kris hyung is not respond to my answer.

''Hyung?Hyuuuung.....'''Sehun whine.

''What?''Finally he respond.

''Well Wu Fan,Is it true that Kim Nana is your friend?'' Kris hyung sent cold glare to me and I swear I could die at the moment.

''Yes,she is my friend from Canada.'' reply Kris hyung with a cold tone.

But then it silence..a awkward silence..

''Anyway,breakfast ready guys.'' D.O hyung tries to break the silence..

''Arasso umma....''Tao and Sehun said that at the same time.

''Kim Jongin,we meet at the rooftop after this..'' Kris hyung said that.I can sense the coldeness...Oh no.Kim Jongin,you're dead meat..

Author comment

Sorry,I will update tomorrow...I make it longer... leave comment please????