Chapter 18

My life as a fangirl!!

Jaemi P.O.V

I was just surfing the internet.Looking for the new song and twitter.then,suddenly I saw an article about Woohyun oppa.

 

Woohyun from Infinite dating?

It seems that Woohyun had a girlfriend.A Inspirit saw them dating at the R**** Cafe.The girl was very pretty.

But apparently,it is Kim Nana sister of AJ from UKISS and L's cousin.Well,isn't interesting?We will call Woolim to ask about this.

(A/N:I don't know how to write an article.Sorry)

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Okay,what the hell is going on here?Since when Nana and Woohyun oppa dating?

I have to call someone.I dial the number.

''Hello.''The person pick up the phone.

''Oppa,have read the article?''

'''What article?''

''About Woohyun oppa and Nana.''

'''WHAT????''

''Aish Jaeseop oppa,you don't have to scream at my ear.Yes,the article said that someone saw them dating at cafe.''

''Impossible.But wait,yesterday Woohyun call her and ask to meet at Rainy Cafe.''Jaeseop oppa said  that.OMO!!!!!Yesterday,is the day that Bomi and oppa break up.

Don't tell me that Woohyu oppa used Nana.

''HELLO!!EARTH TO NAM JAEMI!!''Aish,didn't I tell him not to scream.

''Yeah,I'm still here.But oppa just make sure that Myungsoo oppa didn't know about this.Or not he will kill my brother.''

''Yeah,sure eventhough I want to kill him now!!''

''OPPA!!!''

''Arasso.Anyway,thanks for telling me.''

''No problem.'' Then,he hung up.Luckily,Jaeseop oppa is more calm than Myungsoo oppa.Hmm....I think I have a plan.

 (Evil laugh)

A/n:My lovely readers,sorry for the late update.But I will try to update soon  because I'm kinda busy right now.