Chapter 10

My life as a fangirl!!

AJ P.O.V

''Since Nana and AJ here,how about we go to noraebang?'' Soohyun hyung says that.

''Well,it not a bad idea hyung.At least,we can hear Nana's beautiful voice.''

''Kiseop oppa,my voice is not beautiful but Kevin oppa and Hoon oppa has the beautiful voice.''

''Yeah,you're right Nana.Your voice is not beautiful but lovely.'' Eli hyung and his sweet word.

''Kaja oppa.''

Nana P.O.V

Today we going to karaoke.Yeah!!!!WOW,FANTASTIC BABY!!Hehehehe..It's been a long time I went to noraebang.

(Arrive at noraebang)

No one P.O.V

They were talking and fooling around until Nana stop and look at the front.She looks very shock.UKISS stop and ask

''What's wrong Nana?''ask Dongho.

Nana P.O.V

I was talking to UKISS oppa but stop when I saw TEENTOP AND B.A.P!!!My idol is infront of me..Dongho oppa ask but I ignore him until

''Anyeonghaseyo UKISS sunbaenim,We are B.A.P.Yes Sir!!.''

 

''Anyeonghaseyo,We are Teentop.''

 

''Anyeong,just call us hyung and not sunbae.It's sound really weird.'' Soohyun oppa is really nice.

''Urm sunbae,err I mean hyung who is that girl?''ask Himchan.Although he is not my bias but he's really cute..Melting inside..

''This is my sister.Nana,don't you want to introduce yourself?''

''What?Oh I mean,anyeong I'm Kim Nana sister of AJ oppa.''

I heard their said ''She is sooo cute..''and ''She is really pretty.''

''Well,if you want to speak to my sister,ask my permision first.'' Aish,Oppa being too  protective...Fortunately,Myungsoo oppa is not here.

''Oppa,you are embrassing me..''

''What?I just to protect my sister.Is that wrong?'' I just roll my eyes.I always lost my words with Jaeseop oppa.I notice that L.Joe is not talking at all..Well,he is my bias and yet he is not saying a word....

L.Joe P.O.V

Today,we were having a reunion time with B.A.P and bump into UKISS hyung.Jaeseop hyung has a sister and she indeed a very pretty girl and cheerful.Just look at the way she talk.

''Can we go now hyung?'' I ask C.A.P hyung who is busy talking to Soohyun hyung and Youngguk hyung.

''Wait a minute Byunghun-ah..'' Aish,this hyung and Chunji is talking with Nana.What a life.

Nana P.O.V

''Hey,your name is Nana right?'''CHUNJI IS TALKING TO ME!!!But I made my poker face and said

''That right,Chunji-sshi.''

''Please,just call me oppa.I'm sure that you are younger than me.''

''I born in the same year with Niel.So,I guess yes oppa.''

''That mean you are my noona.Aish,I thought that we are chingu or you are my dongsaeng.''Ricky made his pout face and it's really cute.

''If you don't want to call me noona,just call me Nana.'' I don't mind at all.

''Ricky,just call her noona arasso?'' Chunji scold Ricky and like mother who scold his son.

''Chunji oppa,its okay.I don't mind at all.''.

''But Nana,that kid is always like that.'' KIM HIMCHAN IS TALKING TO ME!!What a wonderful life I have.

''Well,I guess its true.''I smile to him and suddenly Jongup say

''Can we be friend?''

''Of course we can Jongup-sshi.''

''Nana,you are so polite.Just call us whatever you want.For who older than you call them oppa and younger just call by name.''Daehyun said.

''Arasso.'' I have to call Jaemi and tell her about this.

(Arrive at home)

AJ P.O.V

Finally,peace at last..hang out with my member and my sister are really fun.

''Nana,are you have fun today?''

"ABSOLUTELY OPPA!!!!''

''Young lady,control your voice.''Umma scold her but I guess she is really happy because she hug Umma and Appa and then said

''I have the best day ever today...Hehehehe..Good night oppa,umma.appa.I love sooo much.''

''Jaeseop-ah,what wrong with Nana?''

''She just really happy and don't worry umma.Good night appa,umma.''

Author comment.

How is it?I really love it if you guys comment and tell what is my weakness.Enjoy readers..