Chapter 7

My life as a fangirl!!

(Just skip to the showcase)

Nana P.O.V

I can't wait to see my friend..He finally made his debut..

''Nana-ah,there are many fan in this showcase.I guess SM had done a great job to made they popular before their debut right?'' Jaemi  apologise to me about that thing and I forgave her..she is my best friend afterall..

''I guess you're right Jaemi.'' But I can't hide my happy face and excited tone.Jaemi look at me as I was hiding something for her..Sorry Jaemi but you will see him at the backstage.Actually,it was him give me the ticket not my so-called beloved brother..Ugh..I still mad at him.

Jaemi P.O.V

Nana looks very happy right now..Maybe she has a bias in this group.

No one P.O.V

The showcase has already start and they were fangirling and chanting member's names..

(End of showcase)

Nana P.O.V

''Jaemi,can you walk faster?Hurry up can you?'' I felt so excited to see him again..At the backstage,I try to find him and spotted him..

''Yah,Wu Fan or should I said Kris maybe Duizhang?' I ask him with a mischivious smile..

''Well,you didn't change at all.Still the same Kim Nana.I miss you so much.'' We hug but I guess it was fine when he is not an idol but now I think it change because people were staring at us like we were date.

''Stop it,people were staring at us.'' He broke the hug.

''Well,don't you want to introduce your friend?'' ask Kris.Oopss,I forget about Jaemi and I see her with a shock expression on her face.

''Jaemi,this is Kris my friend from Canada and Kris this is Jaemi my best friend.''

''Anyeonghaseyo,I'm Jaemi.''

''I'm Kris,don't be so formal..you are Nana friend so I think we will get along soon..'' say Kris with a cool tone.Jaemi smile.DID SHE JUST SMILE TO A GUY THAT SHE BARELY KNOW??

 Jaemi P.O.V

The guy Kris has this cold aura and  he is HOT....Get back to your sense Nam Jaemi..You like Myungsoo oppa only him..

''Well,I guess we should.''

Kris P.O.V

Today is our showcase..I'm so happy because finally my dream come true.I also gave ticket to  my crush which is Nana..I like her but she only treat me as a friend and I already confess to her but she rejected nicely.I don't felt angry but a bit sad and I will always take care of her until she find her other half.

''Hyung,do you hear what I say?''ask Kai.

''What did you say?Sorry.''

''Who is that pretty girl hyung?'' WHAT THE HELL IS KAI TALKING ABOUT!!!

''There are two girls with me Kai..Which one.?''

''The one that talk to you..She is very pretty and the other girl is cute.What is their name?''

''Well,the one who talk to me is Kim Nana and her friend is Nam Jaemi.'' Kai has this some flirting smirk on his face..Don't tell me that he felt that Nana is attractive??Oh no..Kai is the most bad boy I ever met..Eventhough he is like that but he is really respect the one who older than him.Only with younger girl his like that..