Chapter 20

My life as a fangirl!!

AJ P.O.V

Hmm....since when Woohyun and Nana are dating or maybe not?

''ARGH!!!!!!!MOLLA!!''I was literally sreaming and the members rush into my room.

''Jaeseop-ah,why are you screaming?''

''Yah gwenchana?''

''Hyung waeyo?''

''Is there any spider or other insects?''Kiseop said that.

''What?Seriously Kiseop, a spider?Why would I scare of a spider?''

''Then,why are you sreaming?''Eli said that.

''It's about Nana...''

''WHY?''

''Is she sick?''

''Did she had a boyfriend?''

''Kevin,how can you made a conclusion like that?''

''Well,you are sreaming and Nana came back home late.You were complaining to us how Nana can be so clueless about the time and she never does that.So yeah,girls always change when they had a boyfriend.''

''Wow Kevin,you're very smart.Well,actually,there is a rumor at the internet saying that Nana and Woohyun dating.''I explain to them.

''Wow,jeongmal??But Nana didn't say anything right?Maybe it was just a rumor.''Hoon said that but maybe to make me felt better.

''Well,she didn't but its really weird because usually Nana would tell me or Myungsoo.''

''Are you sure that Nana will tell Myungsoo?I'm very sure from the moment Myungsoo know about it he will kill Woohyun.''Soohyun hyung said that.All of us laugh.Well,I felt relieved because of the members.I don't know how to express my grateful to them.I really love my member knowing that they will stay by my side no matter what happen.

But Woohyun will surely gonna get punishment and Nana for not telling me.Maybe I should Jaemi to discuss about it.

A/N:Double update..YEAY!!!I know that it is not a long chapter but don't worry I will try to update soon.

A gift for your guys.

Yuri's wink for you guys.

They are really adorable...