Chapter 16

My life as a fangirl!!

Chen P.O.V

I was just laying at my bed trying to get my beauty sleep.Then,

''HYUUUUUNG!!!''Sehun come into my room.

''Do you know what knocking is?''Seriously,that kid had no manners.

''Sorry.''He came out,close the door and knock.''Can I come in Jongdae hyung?''I smiled at his behaviour.Sure thing he is the maknae.

''Just come in Sehun-ah.''

''Hyung,please buy me some snacks.''He said.Ugh...I want to sleep but he made those stupid puppy eyes...If I reject it,Kyungsoo  will start nagging about the need of a child and Sehun is FREAKING 18 YEARS OLD!!!

''Fine.''I guess I have to go out.I wear a mask and cap.

(Skip the buy snacks for Sehun thing)

I was on way back to dorm and bump into someone.I said sorry but I don't look the person.When she speak,I look at her and see a beautiful girl.She seems nice and polite.I introduce my name,my real name not my stage name but she recognize me as the Chen from EXO-M.WOW.SHE IS EXO FAN!!I wonder who is her bias?She said her name is Kim Nana.Wait a minute,that Kris hyung's friend name.To make sure that,I ask her..

''Do you know Kris?I mean as a friend not as a fan.'' But she don't answer it and I think maybe because Kris hyung said not to tell anyone.

''It's okay but you are already famous at EXO's dorm.''I said that  to trap her and see her reaction.

''Waeyo?'' AHA,SHE IS THE ONE!!

''So it's true right?You are Kris hyung's friend.''

''Yeah.''YES,SHE THE KIM NANA.Actually,after that Kai said Kim Nana and Kris hyung furious incident,breakfast time was really quiet.We want to know who she is but Kris hyung will never tell us.I offer her to visit our dorm and she accept it.

(Arrive at EXO's dorm)

Nana P.O.V

THIS THE BEST DAY EVER...Beside that Woohyun oppa incident which is I want to forget about it.I WILL VISIT EXO DORM.

''Guys,I'm back.'' And I heard some noise..

''SOMEONE,OPEN THE DOOR!! I don't know the voice belong to who but it sound soft but I am very sure it man voice.

''HYUNG,I'M BUSY.JUST OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!

''YAH,BYUN BAEKHYUN!!! I AM OLDER THAN YOU.''  Chen looks really shame for attitude.Then,the door open.

''Yah Jongdae-ah where is the snacks because......Who is she?'' Luhan looks at me.

''Anyeonghaseyo.I'm Kim Nana.Nice to meet you.''

''So you are that girl right?''Luhan said but I don't know what he talking about.

''Huh?''

''Why don't we get in first because it cold outside.''Chen said.

''Guys,this is Kim Nana.''Luhan introduce me.

Then it silence...

Author comment

I'm gonna update it tomorrow.If anyone of you wondering why there is no Teen Top and Infinite..they will come soon..So enjoy readers..