Chapter 21

My life as a fangirl!!

Nana P.O.V

I still can't believe it...It's been three month since that Wooyhun oppa kissed me incident and I still can't forget about it.Woohyun oppa did not care to call or whatever for a gentlemen would do.Although,I'm very happy  that EXO and I are best friend eventhough Kris didn't like it..

''nega eodiseo mwol hadeon
sanggwan an hallae
gadeon maldeon ne mamdaero hae
maebeon jigyeob dorog banbog doeneun
Everyday U & IU & IU & I''

''Yeoboseyo?''I didn't look at the ID caller.

''NANA-AH!!!''The voice is very deep but yet very familiar to me..Don't tell me it is..

''Chanyeol-oppa?''

''OMO,YOU RECOGNIZE MY VOICE!!!YEAH!!GUYS,NANA KNOWS MY VOICE!''Of course,I know your voice,who didn't recognize your deep voice.

''Oppa,I thought your guys at Rusia?I didn't know that your guys gonna came back so fast?''It's weird because Kris told that they gonna be at Rusia for a week.It just 3 days after their depature.

''Well actually,we still at Rusia.Chanyeol just wanna talk to you Nana.I hope he didn't disturb you.''said Suho oppa.As always the soft and gentlemen leader.

''Actually no,I'm very happy that Chanyeol oppa call me.Are we at loud speaker?''I ask because I can hear their voice.

''Deh,waeyo Nana-ah?You're sound really stress and disturbed.Is there something wrong?''ask D.O oppa.

''Aniyo,everything is fine.Just some boys issue.''I said that but then they were all quiet.I thought that they had cut the line until someone said

''Boys issue huh?''Why I can feel the smirk in the voice?Wait,is that KIM JONGIN???OMG,I'M SOO DEAD..The things is me and Kai is really awkward because of something..

''I believe that it is not your business Jongin-sshi.Where are the other oppa?I want to talk to them.''

''Aww,do you hate me that much Nana-ah?''OH MY GOD,I RATHER TALK TO ANIMALS THAN TALK TO HIM!!

''Since when we became friend?If I not mistaken,Kris didn't let you talk to me?''

''Well,who cares about Kris hyung?I am trying to be friendly here if you haven't notice yet.''

''Whatever,I gonna cut the line.''

''Chakaman,if you really have problem,I'm serious just talk to me..especially about boys.''I swear that I could hear the sincere tone in his voice.But then again,he is a player maybe I should talk to him..

''Promise you wouldn't laugh at me?Where are the others?''

''They won't listen to this if it is what you mean.I promise.''

''Arasso,there is a boy that I knows since I was born and let just say that I had a crush on him.His sister knows about this.But,one day,he asks to see me and kissed me on the lips and then just walks away like nothing ever happen.I was and am very pissed because he stole my first kiss and then didn't want to call me for three month.I mean what kind a men do that?''I lets out a sigh and relief because I already talk to someone about this.

''Do you still likes him?''

''Well,I don't know actually because all the things that happen between me and him and.......''I can't finish my sentence.

''That you find another boy that steal your heart right?''How in the world did he knows that?

''You're suprise that I know about that right?One thing Nana,if you had conflict of what you feel,choose the person that your heart choose not what your brain told you.Follow your heart.''WOW,SUCH A VERY WISE WORD FROM UNEXPECTED PERSON..I am speechless.

''Wow,urm....thanks?I guess..it's means a lot to me.''

''My pleasure,but that guy stole your first kiss?Wow,I thought that you already have your first kiss or boyfriend?''Here we go,the old Kim Jongin has back.My cheeks were like really hot and I'm sure that it looks really red.

''Are you blushing Nana?It is really fun to tease you.''

''Hahaha...yeah whatever.Gomawo Jongin oppa.''I cut the line.He is right Nana..you should follow your heart..

Kai P.O.V

Wow,I never thought that girl like Nana didn't have her first kiss yet and it is wasted on someone that is not important.I could tell that Nana's feeling to that boy wasn't really strong.I'm sure the time would come for her.

''YAH,KIM JONGIN!!WHY DID YOU LOCK THE DOOR AND TAKE THE PHONE FROM US?WE WANT TO TALK TO NANA!''says Baekhyun hyung.Mianhae hyung but now I know something about Nana that you guys didn't.

''What are you guys talking about?Is there something we should knows?''ask Lay hyung.Nana really became our favourite dongsaeng.Even Lay hyung who seldom shows affection but he really cares about Nana.I'm sure all of us are.

''Aniyo hyung,it's nothing.I'm very tired and sleepy.Jalja hyungs.''I said.

A/N:Sorry because I didn't update in a very long time.I'm sure all of you confuse of what happened in the past three month in this story but there will be flashback in upcoming chapter.Sorry for the gramatical error.