Chapter 2

My life as a fangirl!!

Nana P.O.V

''Nana,breakfast is ready...''

''Arasso umma.''Nana's house and Jaemi's house is only three houses apart..

''Umma,oppa is not home yet?''ask Nana because she miss her brother so much and they did'nt met for 6 months..

''Maybe tomorrow,but you know Nana that your brother is idol so he said that he cannot promise anything.''

Nana felt a little bit sad and disapointed..

''Umma,after this,I want to go to Jaemi's house can I?''

''Of course you can sweetie,now you take your breakfast first.''

After breakfast..

(This is what Nana wearing)

(Still Nana P.O.V)

''Bye,umma..''

''Be careful sweetie..bye''

''Can't wait to give Jaemi this ticket!!I wonder what her reaction?Hahaha..''

Nana really apperiate that Jaemi became her friend because Jaemi looks like cold and unfriendly but she is a friend in need is a friend indeed.

After that,she arrive at Jaemi's house.Nana open the gate because their parents are really close and Nana been there since  three years old..

''Hello,Jaemi,Umma,Nana here..''

''Omo,Nana-ah,you had grown up and became a beautiful girl,Come in,Jaemi is at her room.''

''Arasso umma.''Nana call Jaemi's parents Umma and Appa and Jaemi also.

Jaemi's room is at upstairs and both of them decorate their room by themselves.

''Knock,knock..Can I come in?''

''Just come in and give the me the ticket.''

''Seriously,you just care about the ticket?Fine,here take it.''Nana said with a angry tone.

''Of course,I care about the ticket.Just kidding so where is your beloved brother?ask Jaemi because Nana keep telling that her brother will come home and she is so excited about that.

''Ugh,don't say that ok,Unfortunately,my beloved brother which is Kim Jaeseop @ AJ member of UKISS and rapper is not coming home.''

''Really?Well guess what?My brother coming home today!!!''

''Well,congratulations about that.''said Nana with a angry tone and sad..She really dissapointed with her brother.

Jaemi P.O.V

Well,Nana seems really upset about that and I have to do something.

''Let's go.''

''Where?I am not in the mood.''

''Just follow me and no questions allow..''

''Fine.''

Nana made that face.