I Want To See Your Efforts Part 2: We Are Watching You, Lee Hyukjae

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~SMEnt~

When the Younique unit all gathered, they ate the breakfast Hyoyeon and Seohyun prepared. 

"Jal mokgesseumnida!" They all shouted as they began eating.

Hyoyeon then sat near Eunhyuk as they joined the other four.

"Noona! You make really good breakfast! I should ask Key-hyung to learn this recipe," Taemin said.

"Maybe I should ask Kyungsoo or Yixing as well. This is really good," Luhan added on.

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "Kamsahaeyo." Hyoyeon then looked at Eunhyuk, anticipating the dancer's answer. 

"I will never order any other food again. This is the best!" Eunhyuk said, holding Hyoyeon's hand after. 

Hyoyeon blushed, and the other three saw it. 

"Just curious, what happened? Are you two fine now, noona? Hyung?" Kai asked while fighting with his Luhan-hyung for a piece of pumpkin panacke.

"Here, Kkamjong," Hyoyeon said as she passed a tupperware of more pumpkin pancakes. "Well, Hyukkie-oppa explained everything and--"

"You two are together now?!" Taemin, Kai and Luhan asked together. 

Hyoyeon chuckled while Eunhyuk went in front of Hyoyeon, proctecting her girl from the three young idols.

Henry was the one who answered the three, "Noona gave conditions for hyung so that they could really be together."

"Oh...What is it?" Luhan asked.

"That's our business," Eunhyuk said. "Now, let's all finish our breakfast so we could start."

They all then back down and finished their breakfasts. Hyoyeon was the one who collected the dishes but Eunhyuk got them from her and said, "I'll do it."

Hyoyeon blushed and joked, "I thought you were applying to be my boyfriend, not my maid or coordi?"

Eunhyuk blushed and chuckled. He said, "I just do not want you to get tired that quickly, Hyo."

"But I'll enter the choreography at th half of the song, let me do the dishes, oppa, please?" Hyoyeon asked, smilling.

Eunhyuk melted at Hyoyeon's smile and just nodded, smitten at his love's smile. Hyoyeon chuckled at the smitten and frozen Eunhyuk as she grabbed the dishes and headed to the wash area. 

"Earth to Hyukjae-hyung!" Luhan and Kai yelled.

"Yah!" Eunhyuk was shocked. "Why do you have to shout?"

"You were not listening to us by normal voice," Luhan said.

"Mianhae," Eunhyuk said. "Kureom, let's practice the choreography for later. Then also the vocals since some of us are not yet done recording. You've not recorded your high note yet, right Henry?" 

Henry nodded, nervous actually for that part. When Hyoyeon returned from cleaning the dishes she brought, she saw Henry not able to dance well.

"Yah, Henry, focus," Eunhyuk scolded his dongsaeng as they practiced the choreography. 

"Hyukkie-oppa," Hyoyeon called. Eunhyuk quickly went to her. "Ne?"

"Did someone made a video of the choreography of our whole unit?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Ah! I forgot about that, want to watch it?" Eunhyuk asked as he went to his bag and rummaged it for the cd. 

They all nodded, except for Henry who seemed really distracted. Hyoyeon saw it and said, "Something wrong, Henry?"

Henry did not hear Hyoyeon. Girls' Generation's main dancer had to tap Henry for the singer to go back to his senses. "Henry!"

"Noona, mianhae..." Henry said. Hyoyeon then pulled him away a bit from the other four, who were engrossed in watching and learning the choreography. 

"What's wrong?" Hyoyeon said.

"The high note, noona," Henry admitted. "I'm not Yesung-hyung, Ryeowook-hyung, nor Kyuhyun-hyung. Maybe Taemin should do the high note...Or maybe you can replace me with Yunho-hyung."

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "You're high not is just once, what about my high parts?"

Henry raised one eyebrow, "The refrain?"

"You know I'm not a singer," Hyoyeon said. "But you are. Besides, I know you can reach that note. If Jonghyun, Onew, Changmin, D.O., Baekhyun and Chen can, why can't you?"

Henry smiled and said, "Gomawo noona."

They went to the four with Henry's armsaround Hyoyeon's shoulders. Eunhyuk, after studying the choreography, incidentaly turned his head to Henry and Hyoyeon.

"Yah! Henry Lau!" Eunhyuk said. 

Henry realized his hands was around Hyoyeon and he quickly removed it. "Mianhae, hyung."

"You can't scold around people hugging me, oppa." Hyoyeon said. "You and I both know I don't like controlling people."

Eunhyuk nodded, cooling down his anger. "Kureom, let's start practicing."

As they perfected their choreography, Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk couldn't help but look at each other. After they look at each other affectionately, their dance becomes more aggressive and powerful. After two hours, they rested. 

"Aigoo, my neck..." Hyoyeon said as she massaged her neck. Quickly, Eunhyuk went to her and massage her neck and shoulders.

"Oppa..." Hyoyeon said.

"I'm fine," Eunhyuk said.

"It's like your filming WGM!" Taemin exclaimed.

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "Well, we're not filming. This is somehow the real thing Taemin-ah."

Eunhyuk smiled. Kai's phone then rang, "Yeoboseyo? Ah...Yeah...Arasso."

Hyoyeon asked, "Who was that?"

Kai ignored Hyoyeon as he said, "Henry-hyung, Taemin-hyung, Luhan-hyung, come with me."

Luhan immediately understood and the two EXO members pulled frm the practice room the other two while grumbling.

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were left at the room. "Hyo-ah, I want to give something to you."

"What is it?" Hyoyeon asked.

Eunhyuk then went to his bag and pulled out a blue box. Eunhyuk handed it to Hyoyeon and said, "I hope you like it."

Hyoyeon opened the box and it contained a necklace. Inside the pendant of the necklace, it was a collage of pictures of Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon.

"I wanted to give this to you the moment I confessed, and since I did...I hope you like it," Eunhyuk said.

"I love it," Hyoyeon said as she admired the jewelry and the picture inside it. "Gomawo, oppa."

"I wish I could do more for you Hyoyeon," Eunhyuk said, facing Hyoyeon. "We have known each for years now. All those time, I've always watched you, admired you, liked you...And loved you."

Hyoyeon smiled as she felt butterflies in her stomach. I felt the same too, but I'm not telling yet, Hyoyeon said 

"I wish we could have our date soon...How about this weekend?" Eunhyuk said.

"If I could go oppa, I will," Hyoyeon said. as she smiled and held Eunhyuk's hand. "Chinjja...Gomawo oppa."

"NOBODY HOLDS HANDS!" Sooyoung shouted as she went in the studio with Yuri and Yoona.

"Oh!" The two main dancers were shocked. The four guys who seemed to stop them shot apologetic looks at the two.

"What are you doing here?" Eunhyuk asked, annoyed. 

"We're here to cheer Younique!" Yuri said, smirking.

To cheer us or to prosecute me? Eunhyuk asked himself mentally. 

The unit then continued to practice. The moves were studied by the three newcomers then they watched. They did helped sincerely the five males, especially Henry who was still nervous for the recoding in the afternoon. 

"This is specialist HY!" Eunhyuk said as Hyoyeon entered the dance.

"CHAKKAMAN!" Sooyoung shouted, pressing the stop button in the process. 

"Noona!" Luhan, Taemin and Kai said. "It was perfect! Why did you interrupt it?"

Hyoyeon shot a glare at Sooyoung. She hated it when her dance kicks in, then it is suddenly stopped.

Yuri and Yoona saw that, and they know how scary Hyoyeon can be when angry. 

"Sooyoung-ah," Yuri said with warning in her voice.

"Mianhae, Hyo-ah..." Sooyoung said, afraid of the SoShi mom. 

"Let's take it from the top. NO INTERRUPTIONS," Hyoyeon said with warning in her voice.

The other three just sat in front of the unit as they danced their routine again. This time, they did the whole dance perfectly. The other three dancers clapped as Younique finished their dance. 

"Let's take a break," Eunhyuk said. 

"Unnie, we brought some bread and sandwiches!" Yoona said proudly.

Hyoyeon smiled and said, "Good. We could all share."

The nine were eating. "I'm going to bring drinks," Hyoyeon said. "I'll go with you," Eunhyuk said.

"NO!" Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona said together. "I'll go then," Taemin said happily. "I wanted to talk to noona about locking anyway."

Hyoyeon nodded as she and taemin went out.

"Lee Hyukjae, come at the center of the circle." Sooyoung commanded.

 

"Noona, you preapre a lot for our practices," Taemin commented.

"Before our schedules went wild," Hyoyeon explained as he handed to Taemin some of the drinks to carry. "I do this to the girls all the time."

"Woah...Noona, just want to ask, how long have you liked Eunhyuk-hyung?" Taemin asked.

"Since we were both trainees, waeyo?" Hyoyeon asked they started to walk back to the room. 

"Aniyo," Taemin said. "I...Just wanted to ask."

"Don't tell me you like someone too?" Hyoyeon said. "Well, it can't be helped. You being young and all..."

Taemin just blushed. The two walked back when...

"HYO-AH!" Eunhyuk emerged from door and went behind Hyoyeon. 

"What?" Hyoyeon was surprised. 

"Sooyoung's scaring me to death!" Eunhyuk half-laughed, half-cried.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!" Hyoyeon yelled.