Unexpected Part 1: The Incident

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~Hyoyeon~

The members of Girls' Generation went home very late. After their recording from M! Countdown (which the got their triple crown), they went straight home. Hyoyeon, instead of resting, asked, "Do you want to eat before resting?"

Taeyeon and Jessica said together, "No, you must rest too."

Hyoyeon just smiled in reply. To answer her question, Yuri and Yoona said, "Can we have maybe just ramyun?"

Taeyeon glared at the YoonYul sisters, but Hyoyeon said, "It's fine, Taeyeon. I bet you want some too."

"But you need to rest; we all do," Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon just smiled again as she looked at their fridge. "Omo, we're out of ramyun? I'll just go to the convenient store."

Before Taeyeon could stop her, Hyoyeon was already out and the main dancer was wearing her casual clothes. When she reached the store, she quickly chose their favorite ramyun. When she was about to go to the counter...

"Everybody go down!"

Armed men went inside the store, towards directly to the cashier and the people in front of her. Hyoyeon was at the back aisle and cannot be seen quickly, so she remained low.

"All your money, gadgets, accessories...Give them to us or die!" One of the armed men bellowed.

Hyoyeon quickly called the police. "Yeoboseyo? Ne, there are armed men robbing a convenient store..." Hyoyeon began, telling the exact address of the store. 

"Well, well, someone is hiding from us," Another one of the armed men said while standing behind Hyoyeon, "Round them up!"

 

~Eunhyuk~

Eunhyuk was at Super Junior's car searching for cake recipes. He wants to surprise Hyoyeon with a cake and Ryeowook agreed to help Eunhyuk cook if the latter will find a recipe for the cake. He was sitting with Ryeowook and the two were discussing things.

"If we do the black forest thing, do you think it will expensive?" Eunhyuk asked.

 "Not that much," Ryeowook said, "But I think we should have simple cakes, so we can experiment and such."

"Arasseo. So chocolate cake it is?" Eunhyuk asked again.

Ryeowook nodded. Eunhyuk smiled as he saved the recipe on his phone. Suddenly, Eunhyk's phone rang.

"Gongjunim~!" Eunhyuk answered, but what he heard on the other line shocked him. 

"Try calling the police and you'll be dead! We have here Girls' Generation' Hyoyeon. If we ask for ransom money, and they give it to us, we'll let you go. Of course, your families have to pay ransom as well."

"Yah! Who's...Yaeduel-ah!" Eunhyuk yelled, waking up the other members of Super Junior. He puts on the speaker phone and everyone listened to the conversation.

"Why do you have to do this? Go find a job!" They heard Hyoyeon yell on the phone.

"Well, Hyoyeon-sshi, we're not as talented as you are. We didn't even finish high school, so how can we find a job?" A man said. While they were listening, the other members were calling the police and the other members of Girls' Generation.

"Why didn't you finish your studies?" They heard an ahjumma voice ask.

"Who needs to study?!" Another voice yelled.

"So all of you are completely stupid," they heard Hyoyeon say with such conviction, "You do not finish high school yet you expect other people to hire you?"

Suddenly, they heard a slap. "Hyoyeon-ah! Manager-hyung!" Eunhyuk yelled with despair.

 

~Hyoyeon~

Hyoyeon was slapped by one of the three armed men. The store ahjumma quickly went to Hyoyeon and hugged her. Hyoyeon, however, did not falter. Her dad taught her to be a strong girl. 

"Hurting women further proves your stupidity," Hyoyeon said.

Before the armed could respond, sirens were heard outside. Shocked, the three men quickly went to the door. The hostages looked outside and they saw the police, Girls' Generation, Super Junior, and Lee Sooman.

"You're completely surrounded! Surrender!" The police chief shouted over by the mega phone.

"You!" One of th armed men pointed at Hyoyeon. He pulled Hyoyeon from the ahjumma and went outside, taking Hyoyeon as his hostage with a gun held at Hyoyeon's temples.

"Hyoyeon-ah!"

"Unnie!"

Screams of shock and concern filled the air. They have not anticipated this.

"Silence! If you want this girl to be alive, give us 10 Billion won!" The guy demanded, pushing the gun into Hyoyeon's temples.

"Let her go!" Eunhyuk yelled, while he was being held by Shindong and Siwon. 

"Ha, she thinks she's so smart...I'll prove to her, to all of you, that we're not stupid!" The armed men said as he aimed upward and fired. 

Sooyoung quickly hugged Sunny since the latter is traumatized by explosions. Everyone then remained silent.

"Let her and everyone else go first, then we'll give you the ransom money," The police said.

"I'm not stupid! How can you produce 10 billion won so easily?!" The armed men exclaimed.

"I can," Lee Sooman said calmly, "Let her and everyone else go and I can give you 10 billion won easily."

While all of this is happening, Hyoyeon was just looking at Eunhyuk. Their eyes were just conversing. Eunhyuk was about to make a run for it since Sooman was talking, but Hyoyeon shook her head. The girl main dancer was calm, and she was just looking at Eunhyuk with eyes that say, "Don't move. I'm fine."

"Don't listen to them," The second armed guy shouted from the store, "They're just bluffing!"

"No one bluffs me!" The armed guy said as he pulls the trigger of the gun which was still aimed at Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon suddenly pushes the guy's wrist, making the guy loose his aim and fire at the ground. Hyoyeon kicked the armed guy and made a run for it. Suddenly, a shoot out began. All the idols that were there were quickly sent to the back. 

"Are you fine? Are you hurt? Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked his girlfriend.

"I'm fine, wangjanim, I'm--Look out!" Hyoyeon suddenly went in front of Eunhyuk. 

BANG!

Hyoyeon suddenly dropped on the ground, blood pouring out of her side.

"Hyoyeon-ah!" Eunhyuk said, crying as he held Hyoyeon his arms.

Hyoyeon just smiled, touched Eunhyuk's face before closing her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this is a short chapter. 

 

 

not feeling well....