I Want To See Your Efforts Part 4: The Date - You Should Be My Girl

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~HyoYuk~

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were at the beach, eating ramyun and some fruits.

"Hmm, good thing you prepared fruits, oppa...Chakkaman, did you prepare this yourself?" Hyoyeon asked. Her oppa is not known for his kitchen.

"I asked Wookie to help me with the ramyun, but I did the fruits myself," Eunhyuk said proudly. 

"Woah...I think I need to teach you some kitchen skills," Hyoyeon said. 

Eunhyuk smiled, "Wooh...I'm glad you liked it."

"How could I not? You prepared it oppa," Hyoyeon said and smiled. "Where are heading next?" The girl dancing machine said.

"Have you ever been on a bus date, Hyo?" Eunhyuk asked, although he knows that Hyoyeon's first date, Doojoon, has not done this for her. 

"Aniyo, what do you do on a bus date, oppa?" Hyoyeon asked.

Eunhyuk smiled and said, "We just ride the bus and go sight seeing, then get off the bus whenever we like too, then ride another bus again."

"Wouldn't we get noticed? Even though I'm te least famous from our group, I'm still an idol,," Hyoyeon said.

"Yah," Eunhyuk said. "Who said your the least famous?!"

"Facebook did," Hyoyeon simply said. It's not like her first time to encounter such incident.

Eunhyuk said, "No matter. Your number one for me anyway."

Hyoyeon blushed as the two fixed their stuffs. "Chakkaman," Hyoyeon said. "If we're going on a bus date, who's going to drive the car?"

"I will!" Donghae yelled from the bus stop as he waved his hand.

"You dragged your best friend just to drive the car home?" Hyoyeon raised one of her eyebrows. 

"Sort of," Eunhyuk admitted. "It was his idea anyway. He volunteered for this."

Hyoyeon just shook his head. "Since when did he became romantic?"

"Since he dated Eunseo on WGM," Eunhyuk answered. 

"Oh," was all Hyoyeon could answer. 

 

The two were riding on the bus, playing with each other's hands. 

"Let's play Truth or Ddakbam, oppa!" Hyoyeon said.

"Oh sure, no lying, arasso?" Eunhyuk said, up to the challenge. 

"If you don't play you loose! Rock, paper, scissors!" Hyoyeon chanted. She won, rock to scissors.

"Hehe," Hyoyeon smiled. "What's my name in your hand phone, oppa?"

Eunhyuk blushed and gave Hyoyeon his hand phone. "I haven't changed the your name there since I got your number," SuJu's main dancer said.

Hyoyeon smiled as she saw the name: Hyo<3

"Wow, it even has a heart, you like me that much, oppa?" Hyoyeon teased.

Eunhyuk blushed and hid his face. Hyoyeon chuckled, kissed Eunhyuk's cheeks and said, "Don't worry oppa, I like it."

Eunhyuk smiled and raised his head. "If you lie, you're dead! Rock, paper, scissors!" 

This time, Hyoyeon lost; paper to scissors. 

"Assa," Eunhyuk said. "But first, let's get off the bus."

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk get off the bus and headed to an ice cream parlor.

"What flavor you like?" Eunhyuk said. 

Hyoyeon looked at the flavors and said, "Cookies and Cream!"

"One big order of Cookies and Cream please," Eunhyuk ordered. 

The two then sat down on the far corner of the parlor. "This is where Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Donghae and I eat ice cream whenever we feel like it.The staff here doesn't tell anyone that we're here. In fact, Donghae brought Eunseo here once."

"Okay, what's your question oppa?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Would you please tell me your time with Doojoon?" Eunhyuk said.

"Oh," Hyoyeon chuckled, sensing something. "Why? Jealous, oppa?"

Eunhyuk suddenly leaned on his seat and said, "A-aniyo!"

Hyoyeon smiled at Eunhyuk's cute jealousy. "Well, we just dated for a month. He was sweet and caring. He visits my waiting room and all. He brings me food, accompanies me..."

Eunhyuk sighed long and deep. Hyoyeon raised one of her eyebros and said, "Waeyo, oppa? Don't worry. I don't like him, even up to know."

Eunhyuk smiled triumphantly. They were to play another round when their ice cream arrived.

"Woah! Looks good!" Hyoyeon exclaimed as she grabbed her spoon and scooped a mouthful. "Mashta!" SNSD's main dancer exclaimed after she tasted the ice cream.

Eunhyuk smiled. "Glad you like it. Here~" Eunhyuk said as he tried to feed Hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeon smiled and she accepted Eunhyuk's offer. She did the same, shoving a spoonful of ice cream into Eunhyuk's mouth, leaving some on his lips and nose.

"Yah," Eunhyuk said as Hyoyeon laughed.

The two finished their ice cream while talking about anything. 

"What about IU, oppa? Have you talked to her?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Only to her mother," Eunhyuk admitted. "I told her that I am courting you, and she said she is happy for me. All we need to do is..."

"Is?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Be an official couple and let her know," Eunhyuk said. 

Hyoyeon nodded, then said, "Is it really necessary for us to be official for her to...?"

"No," Eunhyuk said. "But that's what I want."

Hyoyeon chuckled. Eunhyuk then said, "Wait here."

Eunhyuk stood up and left, "What will oppa do?" Hyoyeon asked herself. Suddenly, the lights went out. A spotlight shone and it focused on Eunhyuk, who was on a small stage.

"Kim Hyoyeon, this song is for you," Eunhyuk said.

 

Don’t wanna hurt nobody

This is a song for you

Skippin‘ all the after parties

Girl I’m goin‘ home with you

Don’t even think about it you gonn‘ feel what we gonn‘ do

Cause we’ll be falling in love all night long

 

"Isn't this...?" Hyoyeon said to herself, recognizing the song.

 

Said I know she wanna be mine (Tonight)

She should know that I can please mine (For life)

And we gonna have a good time (Yeah)

When I tell you girl it’s alright

You gonn‘ Be My Girl

 

Hyoyeon was surprised and touched. Eunhyuk was also singing the lyrics while looking at her. 

 

One look from you girl and it’s too hard to get by

But excuse me girl I been watchin you all night’

That’s right I’d like to take this night over

What I’m tryin’ to say is you should be mine

 

I'm Hyukkie-oppa's girl, Hyoyeon thought as she continued to watch Eunhyuk's special stage.

 

She should be my Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby

She should Be my girl

 

Eunhyuk went down from the stage and pulled out a box. He kneeled down in front of Hyoyeon and opened the box; it was containing a necklace and a bracelet. "These jewels symbolize I'm only for you Hyoyeon. After all these years, I have finally expressed my feelings and confessed to you. I will do my best and mor for you to be my girl. Kim Hyoyeon will you be my girlfriend?" Eunhyuk asked Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon smiled, held Eunhyuk's face, kissed the male dancer on the lips for five seconds before answering, "Yes Lee Hyukjae. I am now your girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The song is "Be My Girl" by JYJ :)