Bumps Part 2: Fight Fire With Fire

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~SMEnt~

In the car, Hyoyeon was leaning her head on Eunhyuk's shoulders. The dancer's hands are linked Taeyeon's who was with the couple on SNSD's car along with Leeteuk. They were in silence. The news of IU and Eunhyuk dating has turned into a scandal in the span of three hours. It scared Hyoyeon because he wanted to protect her boyfriend, but she doesn't know how. That's why she called Taeyeon for help. 

"I'm sorry," Eunhyuk said, breaking the silence. "It's all my fault."

"Not all of it," Leeteuk said. "However, this entanglement is...quite complicated. How should we solve this?'

"I have an idea, but I want to share it when we are at sajangnim's office already," Hyoyeon said. 

Eunhyuk looked at his girlfriend and said, "I think we are thinking of the same thing, gongjunim."

Hyoyeon smiled, kissed Eunhyuk on the cheeks and said, "Good."

When the four reached SM, the building was filled with fans; the guards were finding it difficult to control the fans. 

"How are we...?" SNSD's manager asked.

"Let the guards come near us, and we'll walk," Hyoyeon said. "Wangjanim, stay close to me. The fans need to see you hugging me."

"Wae?" Leeteuk asked, but understood when Taeyeon looked at him meaningfully. After a few minutes, the guards went in front of the car. Hyoyeon went out first, followed by Eunhyuk. Just as Hyoyeon predicted, the fans started to swarm around Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk, both by instinct and by plan, suddenly hugged Hyoyeon and walked swiftly towards the company, Taeyeon and Leeteuk on their trail. The fans were shocked and frozen as they saw the two dancing machines of SM hugging each other as they go inside the company. 

"Hyo, do you think that plan of yours will work?" Taeyeon asked as they ride the elevator towards Lee Sooman's office.

"It's the best thing I have," Hyoyeon admitted.

Taeyeon held Hyoyeon's hand and said. "I envy your courage. If it was me, I would have broken down. How do you do it?"

Hyoyeon smiled at her leader, then the dancer showed the vocal the other hand she is holding tight. "It's this man love for me, and my love for him, that gives me strength."

Eunhyuk smiled and kissed Hyoyeon's hand. "I love you, Hyoyeon. I really do."

"I love you too, Hyukjae-oppa," Hyoyeon answered with a smile. 

The four of them reached Sooman's office. The CEO was there, his eyes glued on his laptop. 

"Sajangnim," the four idols greeted.

"Have a seat," Sooman formally said. "As we speak, the rumors continue to spread on SNS. How come you and IU-sshi have this picture together?" The CEO asked Eunhyuk.

"It was during the time that I was trying to move on because of my unreturned feelings for Hyoyeon," Eunhyuk explained. "I dated her, and then we became an official couple. However, after some time, I realized that it was not working; the more I spend time with Jieun-sshi, the more I miss Hyoyeon. I tried to breakup with her two times, but it didn't work, until a week ago. Durin that time, Hyoyeon was with me as well as Yonghwa and Seohyun, Seulong, and Jessica."

"I see," Sooman said. "That made her decide to this...uploading of your picture then deleting it at the same time?"

"Ne," Eunhyuk said.

Sooman reclined on his chair while touching his forehead. "Sometimes, even the most intelligent people become fools when it comes to love. Hyoyeon and Hyukjae, even for you Taeyeon and Jungsoo, this is a piece of advice: Love like children but think like adults. That is how you balance it." The CEO said.

"Kamsahamnida, sajangnim," The four replied.

"So what do you suggest we do about this controversy?" Sooman asked.

"I suggest we do a press conference. We'll say to the public that Hyukkie-oppa and I are in a relationship. This will end the rumors with IU-sshi." Hyoyeon said.

Sooman looked surprised and said, "Are you sure. Hyoyeon? You know that you always say to variety shows that you want to get married quickly."

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "I guess I'll have to explain that on the press conference as well, sajangnim."

Leeteuk then followed up, "I think this is the only thing goes best with us. IU-sshi is has gone to far. This is something that is not only just affecting the company, but the relationship of these two as well."

"Besides, we cannot avoid the fans' comments. Only true fans would stick to you, scandal or no scandal, in or out of a relationship," Taeyeon added. 

Sooman nodded and said, "When shall we do it?"

"Tomorrow,sajangnim," Hyoyeon said.

"Arasseo. I will text you about the details. For now, rest," Sooman said.

 

~HyoYuk~

The four left the office. When they looked at the facade of their company building, many fans are still outside. 

"You two need to get out of the company without being scene," Leeteuk said. 

In the end, the couple went out of the back door, walking through the streets. Eunhyuk was silent.

"Wangjanim," Hyoyeon called. "Are you okay?"

Eunhyuk pulled Hyoyeon into a hug as his tears fell. "Mianhe...Chinjja mianhe..."

Hyoyeon hugged Eunhyuk tighter and said, "Gwaenchana, wangjanim. I know and I prepared myself for this. You know me; I'll do anything for the person I love."

"Saranghae..." Eunhyuk muttered as his tears continued to flow down.

"Na ddo, oppa. Na ddo saranghae," Hyoyeon replied. 

They released each other and Hyoyeon wiped Eunhyuk's tears. "Let's eat first, then go to the place where we can be free."

That day, they went to the restaurant and the studio they always go. The couple had a good time; they forgot everything and danced to release their stress. While riding a taxi to go back to their dorms, Leeteuk texted Eunhyuk.

Don't go back to te dorm. Many fans are waiting for you. We cannot go out easily - Teukie-hyung

"Oh crap," Eunhyuk said. 

"Mwo?" Hyoyeon asked. Eunhyuk showed the text to his girlfriend. Hyoyeon pulled out her phone and called. 

"Yeoboseyo? Taeyeon-ah," Hyoyeon said. "Is it alright of Hyukkie-oppa stay with us for the night? Fans are at his dorm...Ne, kamsahamnida!" Hyoyeon then returned her phone to her pockets.

"Gongjunim," Eunhyuk said he puts Hyoyeon's head on his shoulders. "I'm lucky you love me. I don't think I deserve you."

Hyoyeon sat straight, pulled Eunhyuk's hand, looked at his eyes directly and said, "Say that one more time, and you'll know why the girls never want to see me angry."

Eunhyuk already knows how his girlfriend gets angry, so he said, "Arasseo, arasseo, mianhe..."

Hyoyeon smiled, kissed Eunhyuk's hand, and rested her head on her boyfriend's shoulders again. 

"After this, I promise that I will be the on protecting you, gongjunim," Eunhyuk firmly said.

"Gomawo," Hyoyeon replied. 

The two returned to SNSD's dorm. The eight girls were there when they entered. 

"Unnie," Seohyun quickly asked. "Is it true what Taeyeon-unnie said?"

Hyoyeon nodded as he pulled Eunhyuk towards the couch. "Did you have dinner?" SNSD's main dancer asked.

"I'm cooking," Jessica yelled from the kitchen. Hyoyeon and Seohyun quickly dashed to the kitchen. Cooking and Jessica are something that rarely comes together in a sentence. Eunhyuk fiddled with his phone while he waited for Hyoyeon to comeback. Just then, Yonghwa came to the dorm.

"Hyung," Yonghwa greeted. "I heard what happened."

Eunhyuk nodded and explained to Yonghwa what they will do. "I admire Hyoyeon. She'sone strong girl," Yonghwa commented.

"I know. That's one of the many reasons why I love her," Eunhyuk said. 

Seohyun and Hyoyeon returned from the kitchen. Yonghwa stood up to greet his girlfriend. 

"Oppa," Seohyun said to Yonghwa. "Sica-unnie's cooking is improving. Come see!" SNSD's maknaethen pulled CN Blue's leader towards the kitchen.

"Wangjanim, are you tired?" Hyoyeon said as she sat on the couch and let Eunhyuk pull her into a cuddling position.

"No. I get strength from my girlfriend who seems to be very strong, what about you, gongjunim?" Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon smiled and said, "I get my strength from my boyfriend who loves me very much."

"Aigoo~~" Sooyoung and Sunny said as they went out of their rooms, making Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk chuckle. 

Dinner went well. Everyone was smilling, especially Jessica. Her cooking passed the taste of everyone who was at the dinning table. Suddenly, Hyoyeon pulled out her phone and said, "Oh, wangjanim, look."

Hyoyeon showed her phone to Eunhyuk, revealing the text Lee Sooman sent to her. After dinner, Yonghwa left, and Eunhyuk was preparing the couch where he would be sleeping. 

"No," Hyoyeon said, after she went out of her room in her pajamas. 

"What no, gongjunim?" Eunhyuk asked. He was in a shirt and shorts, given to him by Yonghwa. (Yonghwa came earlier to visit Seohyun and  to give some clothes for Eunhyuk)

"You'll be sleeping with me in my bed," Hyoyeon said. 

Eunhyuk suddenly blushed and said, "Is it alright?"

Hyoyeon chuckled at the look of his boyfriend and said, "Yah, what are you imagining?"

Eunhyuk shook his head and answered, "Nothing."

The couple went inside HyoSeo's room. The maknae was already sleeping, so she wouldn't bother. Hyoyeon then pushed Eunhyuk into her bed. Eunhyuk was lying on his back when Hyoyeon went on top of his boyfriend, their faces close to each other. 

"You know," Hyoyeon said. "I always wanted to sleep with you. Sleep meaning to rest."

Eunhyuk chuckled and said, "I may say something that is erted sometimes in shows, but that is just for comedy. I would never force you into doing that if you don't want to."

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "Is this our first talk?"

"You never really want to get awkward, do you?" Eunhyuk chuckled while asking.

Hyoyeon just smiled. That smiled made Eunhyuk go for Hyoyeon's lips, kissing it with all the emotions he feels for his girlfriend. Hyoyeon kissed back, returning all the emotion she is feeling for the kiss. Their arms linked around each other as they turned sideways, their lips still on each other's. When they pulled away for air...

"I love you, Kim Hyoyeon," Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"I love you too, Lee Hyukjae," Hyoyeon replied.

 

~SMEnt~

The press was all waiting. The scandal was such a hot topic that it trended on twitter. The couple was waiting backstage with Leeteuk and Taeyeon.

"Ready?" Their managers asked.

The four nodded. They went out to their tables. Whispers were heard when they saw the two dancing machines of SM holding hands. Eunhyuk assissted Hyoyeon into her seat before heading to the podium.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Super Junior Eunhyuk imnida. I am here to personally address the scandal that has been the topic yesterday. To make it clear: I am not in a relationship with IU of Loen Entertainment anymore. Yes, I adit that we have dated some time in the past, but not now. The picture she has "mistakenly" uploaded was during the time of our dating days. That picture is the only picture of us together." Eunhyuk explained. 

"So, you mean to say that IU-sshi posted the picture by mistake only?" One reporter asked.

"I am not sure," Eunhyuk said. "However, let us give her the benefit of the doubt."

"Why is Girls' Generation's Taeyeon and Hyoyeon here?" Another reporter asked.

"As you might have known, we have released the PYL album." Eunhyuk began. "I was selected, along with gong--I mean Hyoyeon, to be on the song Maxstep. It was during the creation of our album that Hyoyeon and I started to date. And now..." Eunhyuk said as he looked at Hyoyeon's eyes. Hyoyeon was watching intently her boyfriend.

"And now," Eunhyuk continued. "We're officially in a relationship."

The reporters gasped for two seconds, before questions were randomly thrown. Eunhyuk answered them honestly.

"You and Hyoyeon have been friends for many years. Why now?" One of the reporters asked. 

"Well, I have just learned before we became official that we liked each other for many years. We also tried to date other people to forget our unreturned feelings, but it just so happened that it never worked," Eunhyuk said.

"You mean to say that IU-sshi was the one you dated to forget Hyoyeon?" The reported asked again.

"Yes," Eunhyuk answered. 

"Good thing he's calm," Leeteuk whispered to Hyoyeon and Taeyeon. 

"Why wouldn't he be calm? We slept so peacefully in my bed," Hyoyeon said. "Oppa, we did not have ," Hyoyeon answered Leeteuk's shocked expression. Then, they contiued watching Eunhyuk answering different questions.

The one-hour was over. "Joesonghamnida, we were only given an hour for this press conference." Eunhyuk said as he stepped fown from the podium and left, holding Hyoyeon's hands tightly. 

"Now," Hyoyeon said. "All we need is to wait. You were so cool, wangjanim."

Eunhyuk chuckled and said, "You transformed me. I;m amazed by how I handled the interview. I will sleep with you all the time whenever I have something to do by myself the next day."

"That sounds nice," Hyoyeon said.