I Want To See Your Efforts Part 1: I Don't Know How To Court!

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~HyoYuk~

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were walking with comfortable silence. The good thing the dancers liked about each other is that they don't need to always talk whenever they are around each other; silence is just as good as talking.

"Remember our deal, oppa?" Hyoyoen broke the silence.

"Ne..." Eunhyuk gulped.

Hyoyeon chuckled as she remembered what they have talked about at the rooftop...

 

~Flashback~

"What?" Hyoyeon said as she was surprised by Eunhyuk's actions and words. Am I dreaming? The dancer thought to herself.

"I like...No, I love you Kim Hyoyeon," Eunhyuk said, looking at Hyoyeon directly at the eyes. 

Hyoyeon gulped and replied, "I li-ani. I lo...Lo...I love you too oppa..."

Eunhyuk was about to hug her when...

"But we can't be a couple...Yet."

Eunhyuk was listening carefully. This is it. I will really make her mine. Whatever it takes, Eunhyuk said in his mine.

"Well," Hyoyeon began. "There's IU-sshi's issue for one. We can't be a couple with you still being IU, oppa. Next, you have to explain to your members what is the real situation. They deserve to know, oppa. You must know that since Teukie-oppa will be leaving for the army. Lastly, I want you to court me...That translate to courting my whole group. You know what happened to Jessica, right? So us nine had an agreement. If one of us will have a boyfriend, he must court the whole group. Hyoyeon ended with a chuckle.

Eunhyuk gulped. So it's me against nine...goddesses... The male dancer thought.

~End of Flashback~

 

The two knocked at the dorm, Hyoyeon standing in front of Eunhyuk. It was Kyuhyun who opened the door.

"Hyo--Yah!" Kyuhyun said as hs banmal was replied by a flick in the forehead from Hyoyeon.

"Hyukkie-oppa will now explain to you everything. You will tell me if he doesn't explain everything, arasso?" Hyoyeon said to Kyuhyun.

"Ne!" Kyuhyun replied.

"Kurae, here's oppa. I have to go, annyeong!" Hyoyeon said as she cheerfully went to her dorm.

 

~Hyoyeon~

Hyoyeon arrived with eight pair of eyes watching her. It was Seohyun who asked, "Unnie? What happened?"

Hyoyeon then retold the strory of Eunhyuk. They all had their hands curled at the point when Eunhyuk confessed, and their looks went from happy to determined when Hyoyeon said her terms for them to be a couple. 

"Very good, Hyo!" Sooyoung said.

Yoona then asked, "When will he start?"

"Tomorrow, I guess," Hyoyeon said. "We have to practice and continue our practices and recordings for the album."

"Let's see what he'll do tomorrow," Jessica said.

"Yah," Hyoyeon said. "Do not make him a slave! I know what all of you are thinking!"

"Aniyo," Yuri denied, although she was also thinking of that. "It's late we still have our schedules. Let's all sleep!"

 

~Eunhyuk~

The boys had to wait for Leeteuk, who was running late because of some errands he has to do as the leader of Super Junior. After Leeteuk arrived, Eunhyuk explained everything. From IU to to Hyoyeon's condition for them to be a couple, the other 12 members heard it all.

Leeteuk then said, "That's why all nine of them, Yonghwa included, came here?"

Eunhyuk nodded, afraid of what the leader might say to him.

"Why didn't you say it to us?" Donghae said, sounding hurt. 

"I couldn'bring myself too," Eunhyuk admitted. "It was a situation where I had no choice. If I told you, some of you would have talked to Jieun-sshi. But I am sure you will just fail. Her mother couldn't do it."

"Chakkaman," Ryeowook said. "If that's the case, then why you and Hyo...?"

"I don't want to hide my feelings anymore. I know I love her, and she told me she loves me too. If that's the case, then I will do everything in my power to make her mine," Eunhyuk said.

"Then you must fix your relationship with IU-sshi," Hangeng commented.

Eunhyuk nodded, "I will hyung."

Kangin then said, "Start tomorrow. You'll have to continue recording tomorrow right?"

Eunhyuk nodded.

 

~HyoYuk~

Aigesseo, noona! I will tell Luhan-hyung. I think he's still in the bathroom. - Kkamjong

Ne, noona! - Taemin

Hyoyeon have texted all members of Younique that the issue with Eunhyuk and IU must be put to rest. Hyoyeon told the other members that she'll explain it tomorrow. Suddenly, Hyoyeon's phone vibrated.

Hyo-ah, thank you for letting me explain...For giving me a chance. I promise you that I'll do all your conditions. I miss you already. See you tomorrow. Saranghae<3 - Hyukkie<3

Hyoyeon squeled while she fell on her bed, smiling and giggling to herself.

"Unnie?" Seohyun asked. 

"Seohyun-ah!" Hyoyeon couldn't stop smilling as she handed her phone to Seohyun. When Seohyun read the message, she also squeled.

"What should I reply?" Hyoyeon asked.

Seohyun squared her shoulders. 

Arasso, oppa. I haven't received my reward for the bet. I'm expecting it tomorrow, arasso?  Kurigu... - Hyo<3

Kurigu? - Hyukkie<3

Na do saranghae - Hyo<3

 

"YAH!! OMOO!!!!!" Eunhyuk shouted as he jumped out from the bed, shocking the hell out of Donghae who was listening to music and resting.

"Yah hyung," Donghae said. "Why in the world did you shout?"

Eunhyuk handed his phone, still smiling and curling his fingers while rolling on the floor. Donghae chuckled after he had read the message.

"You better do everything to win her hyung," Donghae reminded Eunhyuk.

"I will...But the thing is..." Eunhyuk dragged on.

"Lee Hyukjae doesn't know how to court," Donghae and Eunhyuk said together.

 

Just like yesterday, Hyoyeon got up and prepared breakfast for the Younique unit with Seohyun, this time Jessica joined them. 

"How comeyou put little oil on bokkeumbap. I still don't understand it," Jessica said as she observed Hyoyeon cooking the bokkeumbap.

Hyoyeon sighed and said, "I am just frying, not deep frying. You better watch videos on how to cook this."

Seohyun said as she puts the kimchi chigae in the containers, "Sica-unnie, do not question Hyo-unnie in terms of cooking."

"I know," Jessica chuckled. Suddenly, their a knock was heard from their door.

"Hmm? I thought manager-oppa would just go to the company?" Hyoyeon said as she was to get the door when Jessica said, "I'll get it!"

Jessica opened the door to see a sleepy Henry but a wide-awake Eunhyuk.

"Henry-ah! Eunhyuk-oppa! What are you doing here?" Jessica asked, shocked.

"A certain monkey dragged me sleepily here to help Hyo-noona," Henry said groggily. 

Eunhyuk bowed his head shyly. Jessica chuckled and said, "Chakkamanyo, come in and sit."

Jessica then dashed to the kitchen to warn the other two. "Something smells good, hyung," Henry was snapped out of his sleepiness with the smell of Hyoyeon's and Seohyun's food. Seohyun then went out to the living room wearing an apron and carrying two bags of breakfast boxes. The maknae said, "Hyo-unnie would be ready in a minute."

Jessica then brought a a bag with three thermoses. "These are hot chocolates. Hyoyeon said you better drink this instead of coffee. Here, have some, Henry-ah."

Jessica then poured some hot chocolate into a cup she brought for Henry. "How about you, oppa? Hyoyeon made this herself," Jessica asked.

Eunhyuk nodded, and accepted the drink. After a few minutes, Hyoyeon came out. 

"Good morning, Hyo-noona," Henry greeted. "Thanks for the hot chocolate!"

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "Good morning too. I'm glad you like it. Good morning, oppa."

Eunhyuk smiled widely and said, "Good morning, Hyo. You really look beautiful."

Hyoyeon smiled and said, "Gomawo, oppa."

Seohyun and Jessica then cleared their throats and said, "Yah. You three have to go now."

Hyoyeon chuckled as she tried to carry the bags of breakfast boxes. 

"Ani! Henry and I will carry them." Eunhyuk suddenly said, then holding Hyoyeon's arm to stop her from lifting the bags. 

"No holding!" Seohyun said. Henry and Hyoyeon chuckled as the two Super Junior members carried the bags.

"We'll be going now, bye!" Hyoyeon waved at the her two sisters as the three went through the door.

"Time for Operation: Test Lee Hyukjae," Seohyun and Jessica said as they went to wake up the members.