For The Little Prince Part 2: Thank you, I'm Sorry and Goodbye

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~SMEnt~

Hyoyeon was waiting alone at the rooftop of SM Entertainment. She was wearing a simple dress. 

"Noona!" Luhan said as he emerged from the door carrying a blanket and a picnic basket. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

Hyoyeon just smiled. She can't has to be careful on what she should say in this first and last date with Luhan. At least that was what Eunhyuk said to her.

 

~Flashback~

"I can cancel the date if you want, wangjanim." Hyoyeon said as Eunhyuk puts on to her the dress she will be wearing.

"No." Eunhyuk said sternly. "I'm fine really." 

"I'm not so sure about this anymore." Hyoyeon admitted.

"Gongjunim, I think it's best for all of us if you just give him a god memory to live before you...Turn him down." Eunhyuk said carefully. "At least he has a memory to go to."

Hyoyeon finally sighed and nodded. "Be there at the company wangjanim."

~End of Flashback~

 

The two were eating a sandwich. "I made this with the help of Kyungsoo and Yixing."

"It's delicious." Hyoyeon praised after she drank her coke.

Luhan smiled. "Noona can you accept a gift from me?"

"Of course." Hyoyeon said, smilling.

Luhan then brought out a box from his pocket. He opened it and it revealed a silver necklace. "Noona," Luhan said. "Please accept this as you accept my heart."

Hyoyeon looked at Luhan. "What do you mean "accept your heart"?"

"Didn't you come here because you will try to be with me?" Luhan asked.

"What?!" Hyoyeon said as she is about to stand.

"I'm kidding noona!" Luhan said hurriedly as he pulled Hyoyeon to sit down. "Just a joke, noona. But, seriously, even if you don't wear it or you give to other people, please just accept my parting gift."

Hyoyeon took a deep breath. "You and your jokes, Xiao Lu. Thank you for this." Hyoyeon said as she took the box. 

"Noona, can I sing you a song?" Luhan said. 

"Oh sure." Hyoyeon smiled. "Is it chinese?"

Luhan nodded, pulled out his iPod, put it in loudspeaker and started to sing.

Girl, I can't explain what I feel.
 

Oh baby my baby, baby, baby, baby.. yeah.

 

Making a day feel like a minute
 

With you, I’m the main character of a movie
 

As if I’m about to film an action scene to come see you, as if I’ve become a hero

 

 

You’re perfect to me, I imagined
 

How would it be if we were together?
 

If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby

 

*I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
 

Except you, everything get in slow montion
 

Tell me, if this is love
 

Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
 

Fighting, crying and hugging
 

Tell me, if this is love

 

 

 

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
 

They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
 

Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change
 

You will find out that I’m a guy whom you can trust

 

I don’t know why, this unconditional emotion
 

Did I ever imagine?
 

Next to me, you shine more brightly as I become a better guy

 

*Repeat

 

If you wish and wish earnestly
 

Will it come true, like the fairy tales?
 

A never-ending happy ending, happily ever after
 

I will trust you, protect you and comfort you
 

I will be on your side
 

I will never leave your side

 

*Repeat

 

All the guys in the world are jealous of me
 

They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
 

My babe, baby babe, baby baby
 

I can tell, this is love
 

I will make you smile often like a child
 

I will make you feel the most comfortable, like a friend
 

My babe, baby babe, baby baby

 

Luhan finished the song while tears flowed from his eyes. Hyoyeon got up, wiped Luhan's tears and hugged the guy.

"Luhan, you're a very special dongsaeng to me, but not the way you see me." Hyoyeon said.

"I know noona...I know...Yet, it still kills me...Why noona? Why can't I teach my heart not to like you?" Luhan said.

"Come on, let's sit down." Hyoyeon said as the two sat down. 

"Listen to me, Luhan." Hyoyeon said. "We cannot teach the heart who to love. We cannot change the fact that love is something unexplainable and uncontrollable. I know this, Luhan, because I have been there as well. You are still young and handsome. Someday, you'll find a better girl for you."

"I've been trying to forget you noona...But..." Luhan said. He then sighed as he lowered his head. 

"It will be hard. You can't just say that you have already forgotten about me overnight. It's a long process." Hyoyeon replied to Luhan.

Luhan suddenly leaned his shoulder on Hyoyeon. "Thank you noona. I didn't know that I'll be starting to move one because of the person that I have to forget."

Hyoyeon chuckled. "I have to go, Luhan."

Luhan raised his head from Hyoyeon's shoulders and nodded. "Go, noona. I'll be cleaning up."

"You sure?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"Yes, I'm sure." Luhan replied. 

Luhan waved at Hyoyeon as the latter left. Luhan then looked at the sky and said, "I guess I have no choice but to forget you. Thank you, I'm sorry, and goodbye, Hyoyeon-noona." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The song is the english translation of "What is Love" of EXO. 

 

The story is nearing its ending...

 

 

Thank you for the readers, subscribers and commentors, especially you you :)