Bumps Part 4: Crazy In Love

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~HyoYuk~

December came and it was time for the year-end specials. Girls' Generation would not be appearing because of their preparations for their comeback. However, Super Junior will be coming and they have prepared special stages. The main dancers were doing their best to give a very good show. Also, Super Junior-M would be having their comeback on the Chinese market. 

"Yeoboseyo?" Hyoyeon said as she answered her phone during the break time of one of their practice.

"Gongjunim~~" Eunhyuk said in his aegyo voice. "I miss you."

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "I miss you too. You sound tired, wangjanim. We should go back to our house to rest."

"Ani!! We shave a lot of chores at home!" Seohyun, Yoona and Taeyeon said loudly. Whenever Hyoyeon is out, the two maknaes and the leader would be the one cleaning. 

Eunhyuk heard through the phone and said (Hyoyeon puts it on speaker phone), "Yah! My gongjunim is not a maid!"

Sooyoung said, "But she cleans the best!"

Hyoyeon laughed and said, "Pick me up at our dorm, ne?"

"I will. See you later then. Saranghae, gongjunim~~" Eunhyuk said.

"Na ddo saranghae, wangjanim." Hyoyeon said as she hungs up.

"Good thing I told GD-sunbaenim about your nicknames." Taeyeon said, proud of her work. When G-Dragon was creating their new song, Taeyeon slipped up that the nickname of Hyoyeon for Eunhyuk is "wangjanim". G-Dragon foudn it very good for a part in the song, so G-dragon put it as one of Taeyeon's parts.

"But you'll be the one singing it," Hyoyeon said, doing the choreography of that part that Taeyeon will do. The girls laughed as they resumed their practice. 

That night, Hyoyeon, Seohyun, Yoona and Taeyeon were the ones doing the chores. Hyoyeon and Seohyun cooked while Yoona and Taeyeon cleaned up. While they were having dinner, the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Tiffany said. She opened the door to see not Eunhyuk, but Doojoon.

"Oh? Doojoon-sshi?" Tiffany said a little loud. The girls heard it and they rushed to the door.

"Is Hyoyeon-sshi around?" Doojoon said.

Taeyeon went in front and said, "Yes, but you are not allowed to see her."

"Why?" Doojoon asked.

"You know why. Now, get lost before I call security." Taeyeon said, putting on her tough leader voice.

Doojoon said, "I'm not doing anything wrong. I just want to talk to Hyoyeon-sshi."

Hyoyeon pushed through the other girls and said, "It's just a talk. I guess it wouldn't do any harm."

Taeyeon glared at Doojoon and said, "No more than five minutes." Taeyeon then closed the door.

"Hyoyeon-sshi," Doojoon began. "I don't understand. We we're just having a cool-off right? Why did you announce your relationship with Eunhyuk-sshi? Is it a cover up for us?"

"No." Hyoyeon said. "We have no more realtionship Doojoon than mere acquiantances. I love Eunhyuk-oppa. Okay? We dated before just for me to forget about him. It didn't work, no matter how hard I try. I'm sorry."

Doojoon suddenly grabbed Hyoyeon. "No! You're lying. You told me you like me, remember?"

"Doojoon! Let me go!" Hyoeyon said, struggling to get free from Doojoon's grasps. 

"No! You're not Hyoyeon. What did Eunhyuk do to you?" Doojoon said, dropping off formalities.

"He loved me, that's what he did!" Hyoyeon said as she kicked Doojoon on the side and rang the doorbell of their dorm.

"Ah! You!" Doojoon yelled as she grabbed Hyoyeon by the arm and slapped her face.

"Hyoyeon!" Eunhyuk yelled as he saw Doojoon hurting his girlfriend. Eunhyuk rushed as he heard his girlfrriend shouting.

"You !" Eunhyuk said as he punched Doojoon on the face, hitting the cheeks. He then rushed to his girlfriend, who down on the ground.

"Hyoyeon! I'm here, I'm here." Eunhyuk said as he embraced his girlfriend, now crying. "You slapped her?!" Eunhyuk said Hyoyeon whispered to him what Doojoon did to her. 

"You're the !" Yuri yelled as she and Sooyoung threw punches at Doojoon. Nobody noticed that the door of the girls' dorm were open. Eunhyuk then carried Hyoyeon inside the dorm. Yoona and Seohyun then held their two unnies.

"Don't ever comeback here!" Sooyoung yelled as Doojoon scrammed. They were all inside the dorm. The couple was on the sofa, Hyoyeon's head buried on Eunhyuk's chest. 

"What happened? I was late since I had to teach Siwon...I'm sorry gongjunim." Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon shook her head but remained silent. "Doojoon went 'just to talk', apparently we tursted him. I'm calling security and our managers." Taeyeon said.

"Let's go to our house." Hyoyeon said. 

Eunhyuk looked at Taeyeon, who nodded in agreement. "Arasseo, let's go." Eunhyuk said.

 

When they arrived at the HyoYuk House, Eunhyuk was giving Hyoyeon a piggyback ride towards their house.

"Wangjanim," Hyoyeon called.

"Ne?" Eunhyuk said.

"Am I a bad person for using Doojoon-sshi to forget you before?" Hyoyeon asked, sadness evident in her voice.

Eunhyuk sighed and said, "No, I don't think so. I think you didn't use him. As far as I know from your stories, you really tried to like him. However, you weren't able to forget this anchovy. So, for me, it doesn't make you a bad person."

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "What did you do to me to love you like this?"

Eunhyuk smiled and said, "Nothing. I just love you."

The couple chuckled as they entered their house. Hyoyeon went off Eunhyuk's back to prepare Eunhyuk dinner. "Oooh...You want bokkeumbap for dinner, wangjanim?" Hyoyeon asked as she looked at the fridge.

"Kurae." Eunhyuk said as he opened the television.

Beast's Doojoon, "I had a relationship with Hyoyeon, but Eunhyuk took her from me.

"Mwo?!" The couple said at the same time. 

Beast's leader Doojoon released through Beast's Official Fancafe, "I had a relationship with Hyoyeon, but Eunhyuk took her from me. We dated for three months, but because she is from Girls' Generation, we had to stop for our dreams. However, I was surprised when Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk revealed that they had a relationship. I had to tell this because I was hurt of what has happened." Many fans now are surging in the internet...

The couple immediately opened up Twitter and their fancafes. A fanwar between Doojoon's fans and the couple's fans have started. 

"Aish, why did he do this?! Another scandal?" Eunhyuk said. Hyoyeon was silent as she returned to the kitchen and started to cook. 

Eunhyuk couldn't say anything. He doesn't know how to comfort his girlfriend. Eunhyuk just stood up and gave Hyoyeon a backhug.

"Wangjanim...Mianhe..." Hyoyeon said as she turned off the stove and buried her head on Eunhyuk's chest. 

"Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. Just cry it all out on my chest. I'll make sure everything's fine." Eunhyuk promised. 

"How wangjanim?" Hyoyeon asked through the sobs. 

Eunhyuk didn't answer. He'll protect Hyoyeon no matter what. The night, while Hyoyeon was sleeping in Eunhyuk's arms, Eunhyuk called Siwon.

"Siwon, you heard the news tonight?" Eunhyuk said softly.

"N. Are you at your house? I just arrived at our dorm and Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun are here." Siwon said.

Eunhyuk sighed. "We quickly need to settle this, both private and public."

"Is that why you specifically called me?" Siwon asked. 

"Of course." Eunhyuk said with a smirk. 

 

~Restaurant~

"Dancing Machine" Couple Answers To Beast's Leader Doojoon's Message

The "Dancing Machine" Couple, composed of Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon and Super Junior's Eunhyuk answers to the message of Beast's Doojoon that the latter released in his fancafe. 

"Annyeonghaseyo. Super Junior Eunhyuk imnida. as Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon's boyfriend, I would like first to apologize to my fans and her fans for being hurt in this situation. I also apologize to Doojoon-sshi and his fans for the uproar that has been happening. However, I would like to state that Hyoyeon's relationship with Doojoon-sshi ended years ago. Moreover, they were just dating and not yet really a couple. Therefore, I can make my move to court Hyoyeon. Everyone knows that in this situation, neither Hyoyeon nor I have done wrong, and so has Doojoon-sshi." Eunhyuk released through a series of tweets on his Twitter account.

Meanwhile, Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon released through her fancafe, "Annyeonghaseyo, So Nyeo Shi Dae Hyoyeon imnida. I would like to apologize to all the fans for having this kind of situation. I was not cautious and I deeply apologize. I would like to say that I ended my dating relationship in the best possible way a girl will end her dating relationship witha  guy. It is true that I said that we'll stop for our dreams because, during that time, we were still on the early stages of our careers. Also, I would like to admit that I have not fallen for Doojoon-sshi. Those are the reasons why I ended up our dating relationship."

Fans are now calming down...

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon were driving with Siwon and Sooyoung towards a restaurant. There, they would meet Doojoon for one final talk. 

"I think our public messages went well wangjanim, don't you think?" Hyoyeon said while holding the hands of Eunhyuk tight. 

"Since it is true and sincere, it will be accepted by the fans well." Eunhyuk said. 

"One question, though: Why is Siwon coming with us?" Hyoyeon asked. "Not that I don't want to be with you Siwon, but aren't you supposed to be filming a drama now?"

"Don't worry, I've told them that I'll be late. Besides, were SM Town. This is much more important." Siwon said. 

They arrived at the restaurant. They saw Doojoon talking with two men and a woman. 

"Isn't that Min, Yoseob and Dongwoon?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Kureom." Hyoyeon said as the four went off the car to the restaurant. 

"Unnie!" Min said she saw Hyoyeon. "Oh, annyeonghaseyo." She greeted the other three.

Yoseob and Dongwoon also greeted, "Annyeonghaseyo." Doojoon just sat. When they were all settled in, SIwon spoke. 

"Well, we're here to settle things straight for the three: Eunhyuk, Hyoyeon and Doojoon. We came with them, and so did Min, Yoseob and Dongwoon, to help you."

"How come IU doesn't want to have any of this? What did you do?" Doojoon said icily while looking at Eunhyuk.

"We talked to her about us." Hyoyeon said. "She didn't listened and released her photo with Eunhyuk-oppa. We countered it with us going public. I will do anything to protect this relationship and Eunhyuk-oppa, even if it costs me my dream."

"What?!" Doojoon said, yelling and standing. His two members have to grab him down to sit. 

"Doojoon, what Hyoyeon and i have is something that nobody, not even the two of us can explain." Eunhyuk said. "Ask Siwon, Sooyoung, or any other in SM Town. They say that we are meant for each other, perfect some say."

"It's true." Min added. "Look at them, Doojoon-oppa. Through think and thin they're together, Hyoyeon-unnie is a strong person, but she's much stronger now that Eunhyuk-oppa is with her. Aren't you happy for her? Or you're just want things your own way, not really thinking about Hyoyeon-unnie?"

"You just have to forget Hyoyeon, Doojoon. It will be hard, since you're both idols, but many have done it. I don't see why you can't." Sooyoung said.

"Hyung, don't let it come to the time at it will Junhyung-hyung that will be the one to stop you. You know him. He may have Hara-noona, but even Hara-noona cannot stop Junhyung-hyung, especially when Junhyung-hyung is right." Dongwoon said.

Doojoon sighed. "I'm defeated." Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon smiled.