Bumps Part 1: Lee Jieun's Desperate Move

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~SMEnt~

When Luhan came back, they rehearsed their choreography to near perfection. Points were clarified and some steps were polished. After two hours, they decided to eat the breakfast boxes prepared by Hyoyeon.

"Yeokshi...Chinjja mashta!" Taemin and Kai exclaimed as they began to ate. 

Luhan was eating silently, but still smilling and enjoying the food. Henry was doing the same thing as well. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk smiled, and they started to feed each other. 

"Aigoo..." Taemin and Kai exclaimed as Henry and Luhan chuckled at the couple's action. 

Taemin then sighed and said, "Noona and Hyun, I'm envious of you..."

"Waeyo? Do you like someone Taeminnie?" The couple asked together.

"Ne...But she just sees me as a friend, and because of my image as the innocent maknae of SHINee, she doesn't see me as a man," Taemin explained. 

Kai then said, "Who is she?"

Taemin blushed, lowered his head and said, "Choi Jinri."

They all looked at Taemin and said together, "Sulli?!" 

Taemin nodded. "You know, you should at least show her implicitly that you like her. Who knows? Maybe she likes you too." Eunhyuk said.

"I try tha hyung," Taemin said. "But she always says that I'll be his baby brother and she's my baby sister."

Hyoyeon then said, "You should confess to her soon. You'll never know if another guy likes her as well."

"How?" Taemin asked. "I'm afraid she'll reject me."

Suddenly the studio doors opened. "Try asking her out," Yunho said. 

The TVXQ duo went with some snakcs to cheer the Younique unit.

"Woah, kamsahamnida!" They all exclaimed. They took the snacks as desserts. while they were eating, the duo noticed that Hyoyeon pealed the desserts for Eunhyuk and then Eunhyuk feeds the said dessert to Hyoyeon first. Changmin noticd their couple bracelet while Yunho noticed their couple necklace. 

"Yah," Yunho and Changmin exclaimed together. "Are you two together now?"

Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk looked at the two and said, "Yes."

"Woah! Chughahaeyo!" Changmin said. "Finally, after all these years..." Yunho followed-up.

"Yeah, well, it's a long story," Hyoyeon said. She then turned her head to Luhan, whose head is down although eating a snack which is one of her favorites. 

"Everything alright, Luhan?" Hyoyeon asked again.

"Yes, noona. Just got something in my eyes...Ah there," Luhan said he lifted his head up. 

He's crying, Hyoyeon said to herself. 

After their meal, the unit rehearsed again; this time, TVXQ was watching. Yunho and Changmin were great observers as tey were able to see some lacking points in their routine that they couldn't see by themselves. 

"If I was here, it would have been a perfect unit..." Yunho said after he corrected a move.

"It would have much of a disaster if you joined," Changmin retorted. "Yah!" Yunho said to his dongsaeng.

 

The shoot that day went as planned. They were having fun riding the cars, admiring the details of each one. "If I earn big enough, I'll buy my own care like this," Kai said earnestly.

"We'll get there," Luhan said to his dongsaeng. 

During a group picture, Eunhyuk puts his arm around Hyoyeon's shoulders. After that picture was taken, the couple was smilling to themselves. 

 

~HyoYuk~

The PYL album was released a few weeks later. The couple were staying at SNSD's dorm. They were resting.

"Henry's high note is a very hot topic, wangjanim. Look," Hyoyeon said. Eunhyuk leaned closer to look at what the fans are saying about "MAXSTEP". 

"You're right, but they're more on your rap, gongjunim," Eunhyuk commented as he held Hyoyeon's hand. 

Hyoyeon stood up to check on the food she is cooking: kimchi chigae. "Aigoo, at least we'll not have fast food for dinner today. The kids are very busy," Hyoyeon said. Eunhyuk was looking so intently at Hyoyeon's back view. Unable to resist, he hugged Hyoyeon from the back. 

"I love you," Eunhyuk said as he kissed his girlfriend after hugging her. 

"Aigoo...But I love you too," Hyoyeon chuckled. They swayed for a while before Eunhyuk's phone rang. 

"Stop phone," Eunhyuk said. "I'm trying to express my feelings here." 

"Go, wangjanim." Hyoyeon said, smilling. Eunhyuk sighed and released his girlfriend to answer his phone. 

"Yobosaeyo? Ah...Omoni...Ne...Ah...Ne...Seulong and Yonghwa? Arasseo...Ne..." Eunhyuk said then he hunged up.

"Who was it?" Hyoyeon asked as she plated the kimchi chigae. 

"Jieun's mother," Eunhyuk answered. "Jieun already saw our pictures and she's angry. But her mother suggested that now is the right time to tell her. She's angry right now at me. I don't call, text, nor answer her calls and texts."

"Are you sure about this wangjanim?" Hyoyeon asked. "I mean, you have to make her hate you?"

"If it will make her free me, then I have to do this," Eunhyuk said, wrapping his arms around Hyoyeon's waist. "Don't worry gongjunim, I'll fix this. I'm sorry for this trouble though..."

"Aniyo, don't be." Hyoyeon said as she pecked a kiss on Eunhyuk's lips. The two prepared the table as the other SNSD members arrive by batch. When they were all ready, they went to the dinning table. 

"Gongjunim, you go sit with your members. I'll handle this," Eunhyuk said as he took from Hyoyeon the chopsticks and started to get the steam dumplings.

"Wangjanim, you should go and sit. You've been roaming around a lot. I can handle it," Hyoyeon said as she tries to take the chopstick from Eunhyuk.. 

"Aniyo..." Eunhyuk then pushed Hyoyeon towards the dinning table and made her sit. 

Seohyun said, "Let Eunhyuk-appa be."

Hyoyeon sighed and gave up as she asked the other members about their day. They talked and laughed as Eunhyuk finally served the steam dumplings. Their dinner: bokkuembap, kimchi chigae and steam dumplings. 

"Woah...You prepared a lot Hyo-ah," Taeyeon said. 

Hyoyeon just smiled. "Eunhyuk-oppa, sit beside Hyo," Jessica said. The couple did sit down together. Then, they all shouted, "Jal moekgesseumnida!"

As they were eating, Hyoyeon said, "Yaedeul-ah, we'll be telling IU-sshi of our relationship. Yonghwa and Seulong-oppa will be helping us."

"I think I should be there as well unnie," Seohyun said. 

"Will you be alright? Or should others come with you?" Jessica asked.

"I don't know..." Hyoyeon said. She dreaded this day. 

"I'll come as well," Jessica promised. 

"I'm really sorry for this trouble," Eunhyuk said.

"Aniyo," Sooyoung said. "You just tried to move on. Now we must help IU do the same."

 

HyoYuk, Jessica and YongSeo went to the cafe just in time. Seulong was already there.

"Yaedeul-ah!" Seulong called them. 

They greeted each other before sitting down. "What happened?" Eunhyuk immediately asked Seulong.

"Well, she kind of pushed me out of her dorm when I said the situation of you breaking up," Seulong admitted. 

"Let's just hope for the best," Hyoyeon said as she clutched Eunhyuk's hand tight. "Don't worry, gongjunim. I'm here." Eunhyuk said to Hyoyeon.

"You call her gongjunim?" Seulong asked.

"Ne," Hyoyeon answered. "I call him wangjnim."

"Woahh, nice nickname for the two of you. I--Oh, look," Seulong said as he saw IU and her mother get out of the taxi. 

The two women went inside, and IU looked happy as she saw Eunhyuk, but was surprised to see the rest of people there.

"What's going on? Is there something...?" IU asked. "Hyoyeon-unnie, can you move? I want to sit with Hyu--"

"I will not move from him," Hyoyeon said.

"Unnie, what are saying? He's--What's the meaning of this?!" IU exclaimed as she finally saw the two dancers holding hands. 

"Dear please sit down first," IU's mother pulled her to a sit across the HyoYuk couple.

"Jieun-ah. You know from the start that I just tried to like you. I can't like you. I can't make myself like you like the way you do. I'm sorry Jieun-ah, I don't love you. I love her," Eunhyuk said as she looked at Hyoyeon at the last sentence. 

"Andue, oppa! We are having a good relationship! You didn't call because you were busy with your new album! You!" IU stood up and pointed at Hyoyeon. Jessica, Seohyun and Eunhyuk stood up and said, "Do not point your finger at her!"

Seulong and Yonghwa stood up to make IU sit down again.

"Listein, Jieun," Eunhyuk said. "I do not love you. Please let me go. You're clinging on something empty. I love her ever since we were trainees. Please just forget about me."

"No! That girl bewitched you, didn't she oppa? Let's get out of here," IU said as she grabbed Eunhyuk's arm. Eunhyuk removed IU's hand from his arm and said, "I am not bewitched. I am in love."

IU was not listening and she pulled Eunhyuk again. This time, it was Hyoyeon who removed IU's hand. "Enough," Hyoyeon said, her tone in restrain.

Jessica and Seohyun grabbed Hyoyeon's arms to calm her down. Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon's hand as well. Seulong and Yonghwa held IU again and made her sit beside her mother. IU's mother was holding her daughter real tight.

"Listen to me, and yes you will listen to me!" Hyoyeon yelled at IU. The calm and funny main dancer of SNSD was not there, and IU herself knows whenever Hyoyeon yells. " I understand that you love Hyukjae-oppa, beacsue I do love him too. However, he chose me, so please just forget about him. Don't you know how much pain you put him into? You pressure him and you force him to do what you want. Is that love? A relationship must be mutual - a two way process. Pleae, just let him go. Whatever happens, he's mine, and you can do nothing about it. So please, IU-sshi. Forget about Hyukjae-oppa, my wangjanim."

IU pushed her mother away, making her chair fall out of balance and she fall into Seulong's arms. "How dare you! You stole him from me! He's mine!"

"No, he's not," Yonghwa said. "No person belongs to another like this. You chose to love Eunhyuk-hyung, but he doesn't love you. He loves Hyoyeon. Just let it go, IU."

"Yonghwa's right, Jieun. It's not right anymore," Seulong said. IU looked angrier and she turned her head to her umma who was standing up. 

"Enough, Lee Jieun. I should've brought your father here. I have enough of you--LISTEN TO ME!" IU's mother yelled. "Stop clinging on Hyukjae! Arasseo? You're a singer and I thought you are pursuing your dreams?"

"Umma," IU replied. "Oppa is my dream."

"Stop," Eunhyuk finally said. "I love Hyoyeon, and you can do nothing about it." 

"Pro--" IU was cut by Hyoyeon kissing Eunhyuk on the lips. When Eunhyuk kissed back, IU stormed out of the cafe.

"This isn't the last of it," Jessica said. 

 

After a week...Something shook the cyberworld. The HyoYuk couple was walking on the corridor going to Super Junior's dorm when Ryeowook and Donghae met them on the hall.

"Something's wrong," they said together. 

"What is it?" the couple asked together. Donghae showed his phone.

Super Junior's Eunhyuk and IU, dating? 

"It was the headline on all the K-pop sites and it's trending on twitter," Ryeowook. 

"Wangjanim..." Hyoyeon said and hugged Eunhyuk. 

"Aish," Eunhyuk said, angry at IU.