"HyoYuk Got Married" - The 22nd Day Anniversary Week Long Celebration Part 1: Moving In

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~Super Junior Dorm~

Eunhyuk was pacing back and forth, thinking with Donghae and Ryeowook.

"Does it really have to be 32?" Ryeowook asked.

"Well, I guess not," Eunhyuk said. "But at least there must be 32 in it."

Donghae then asked, "Why 32? Isn't it your 22nd day anniversary?"

"Her number in SNSD is 32, so I want it to be 32. Although...Ah! I don't know! I can't think of anything to prepare for her!" Eunhyuk said in a loud, stressed tone as he slumped on the sofa.

"We'll think of something." Ryeowook and Donghae said assuringly as they continue to search in the internet and think.

"All I can think of is...Ah!! That's it!" Eunhyuk exclaimed as he elaborated his plan to his to the two members.

"It could work! You have to plan this well though, hyung." Ryeowook said. "It requires...A lot of work."

Eunhyuk nodded, determination burning in his expression. "Hyo almost gave me everything. I want to give a least something in return."

"What about your love her, hyung? Isn't it enough?" Donghae asked.

"Yah, Donghae-yah, I know I love her so much, but...Aish, it's hard to explain all right?! Just help with this. Let's start now!" Eunhyuk said.

 

~SNSD's Dorm~

Hyoyeon was nervous as Seohyun was looking at her creation. This is the first time that Hyoyeon will such kind of gifts. 

"Unnie! Omoo!! This is so nice!" The maknae exclaimed as she finished reading the notebook.

"Chinjja? Aigoo..." Hyoyeon sighed as she slumped on her bed.

"Waeyo, unnie?" Seohyun asked.

Hyoyeon sat up and said, "Hyukkie-oppa hasn't mentioned anything about our 22nd day anniversary."

"Maybe he has a surprise, unnie." Seohyun explained. "You know guys. They always want to surprise us girls, which we usually like."

"Well...All we have to do tomorrow is practice right?" The main dancer asked.

Seohyun nodded, returning the notebook to Hyoyeon. Suddenly, somebody called Soehyun.

"Yoebosaeyo? Oh...Ne...Uhm, 7 in the evening to the very extent o...Ne, aigesseumnida!" Seohyun said and he hunged up.

"Nugu?" Hyoyeon asked while scanning her own work. 

"Oh...Uhm, Yong-oppa," Seohyun said. Hyoyeon looked at the maknae and said, "Seo Juhyun. I've known you for years, and I can tell when you are lying."

"Aniyo! I'm not lying, unnie! It was really Yong-oppa!" Seohyun defended.

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "Arasso. What time is it?"

"Uhm, it's almost 7, unnie." Seohyun answered.

"Better get cooking," Hyoyeon said.

 

~SMEnt~

"Good job everyone!" The choreographer said. Hyoyeon was teaching Tiffany some of the steps at the corner.

Tiffany sighed and said, "Sorry Hyo, I can't get this right."

"Aniyo, it's fine. We can't all get the step quickly, right?" Hyoyeon said as she showed Tiffany the step in slow motion. 

Suddenly, Seohyun (who did not practice that day) showed up with Eunhyuk.

"Unniedeul," Seohyun began. "Joesonghamnida, I was not able to attend. Blame Hyukkie-appa."

Hyoyeon suddenly went to Eunhyuk. Before Hyoyeon could speak, Eunhyuk pecked a kiss on Hyoyeon's lips and said, "Before you get angry, Seohyun volunteered for this. I did not fore her to do this."

Hyoyeon blushed at the kiss and said, "What did you do, exactly?"

Seohyun suddenly pulled Hyoyeon and pushed her to the showers. Eunhyuk then explained to the rest of the girls his plan. All of the girls giggled and screamed at the plan. Hyoyeon then went out with Seohyun. "What's going on?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Just follow me, arasso?" Eunhyuk said as she grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and carried her bag. 

The two were walking at the lobby of SM Entertainment. There, they met EXO. 

"Hyung! Noona!" Kai greeted the two excitedly. The other EXO members greeted the couple cheerfully, except for Luhan who was staying at the back.

"Is there something wrong with Luhan?" Hyoyeon asked, concernced.

Kris sighed and said, "Can I talk to you for a moment, noona? Oh...Uhm, Eunhyuk-hyung..."

"Of course," The couple said together. "I'll be waiting at the cafeteria. You guys want to come?" Eunhyuk said.

The rest of the EXO members joined Eunhyuk at the cafeteria. Luhan was looking at Kris intently. Kris looked back at Luhan. It was a silent conversation then Luhan just turned his back.

"Sometimes, I wonder how in the world I can  understand my members with just stares." Kris said, shaking his head while walking with Hyoyeon into a corner.

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "You have no idea. So, what are we going to talk about?"

"About Xiao Lu," Kris answered. "He's been...Sad ever since he knew about your relationship with Eunhyuk-hyung. No one can cheer him up, not even Chanyeol. I'm worried, noona." 

"What? Why will...Unlesss...?" Hyoyeon said, realization dawning on her.

Kris sighed and answered, "That's correct, noona."

Hyoyeon leaned on the wall. How could this be? A close dongsaeng of hers...

"Then, everything Hyukkie-oppa and I did was hurtful to him...And I didn't know..." Hyoyeon said.

Just then, Luhan appeared and said, "Do not believe a word Yifan told you, noona. He's just overreacting."

Hyoyeon looked at Luhan's eyes and said, "Is it? Or are you just saving your pride?"

"No, noona. I'm getting our leader because we have rehearsal, and because you and hyung will be leaving now." Luhan answered without looking at Hyoyeon's eyes.

Hyoyeon sighed and said, "When I return, I will talk to you."

Luhan's face showed no emotion as he and Kris said their goodbyes and went away. Eunhyuk returned a moment after.

"What did Kris say?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I'll tell you at the car, wangjanim." Hyoyeon answered.

 

~HyoYuk~

"And why do we have some luggage?" Hyoyeon asked as she saw the backseat with some luggages.

"You'll see." Eunhyuk said excitedly and they took off.

"Now," Eunhyuk began. "Gongjunim, will you tell me what you and Kris talked about?"

Hyoyeon sighed and said, "Kris told me that Luhan is sad nowadays because he likes me and we're together."

Eunhyuk looked surprised and said, "Oh no. It must have hurt what we are doing in front of him when were making the album."

Hyoyeon sighed and said, "Since we'll be going for a while, we have to talk after this...uhm..."

"Trip," Eunhyuk finished for Hyoyeon. 

"Isn't this...Gangnamdo?" Hyoyeon asked as Eunhyuk drove in the streets. 

Eunhyuk chuckled as "Gangnam Style" played on the background. "We'll just pass by, gognjunim."

As the couple drove on, they reached a small house just in Songnamdo. 

"We're here, gongjunim." Eunhyuk said.

"What will do here, wangjanim?" Hyoyeon asked.

Eunhyuk smiled as he put out all the luggages from the back seat and the trunk. "We're going to stay here for...Uhm...I don't know, two or three days?"

"Wangjanim!" Hyoyeon said, shocked. "I...What about your...?"

"All taken care of, gongjunim." Eunhyuk said. "Sooman-sajangnim himself arranged this. He gave--"

Eunhyuk was cut by a hug and a kiss from Hyoyeon. "You...You....Why..." Hyoyeon said, tears flowing from her eyes. "You made me cry!"

Eunhyuk chuckled as he hugged Hyoyeon tight. "Aigoo...Oori gongjunim is crying. Shall we go inside?"

Hyoyeon nodded, and the couple carried their luggages inside  the small house. The interior surprised Hyoyeon and it made her drop what she is carrying. 

"Omoo!!" Hyoyeon squeled as she admired the living room, the dining room and the kitchen.

"I thought I brought here my girlfriend, not my daughter." Eunhyuk said as he brought down all the other luggages. 

Hyoyeon looked at her boyfriend strongly. Not faltering her gaze, Hyoyeon slowly walked towards Eunhyuk.

"Gongjunim?" Eunhyuk asked, getting a little frightened. 

"Is my boyfriend getting frightened now? You called me something right? What was it?" Hyoyeon said, smirking.

Eunhyuk gulped and said, "My...Daughter?"

Hyoeyon suddenly chased Eunhyuk around the house. The chasing, giggling, laughing and more chasing happend up until late night. 

"You want ramyeon, wangjanim?" Hyoyeon asked as she looked at the fridge. 

Eunhyuk smiled and gave Hyoyeon a back hug. "Anything you cook for us." Super Junior's main dancer answered. 

Hyoyeon smiled and said, "Ramyeon, it is." Girls' Generation's main dancer kissed her boyfriend on the cheeks before cooking.

"I love you, Kim Hyoyeon!" Eunhyuk shouted 

Hyoyeon chuckled as she shouted, "I love you too, Lee Hyukjae."