The Dancing Machines

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~Hyoyeon~

Hyoyeon has just finished her shooting of Invincible Youth. As usual, she is the mood maker, being cheerful and all. 

"Unnie!" Suzy called to Hyoyeon.

"Hmm?" Hyoyeon answered as she was eating.

Suzy smiled and said, "You might choke, hear is some water."

Hyoyeon smiled and, after swallowing what she was eating, said, "Thanks, Suzy-yah!"

After they ate, Hyoyeon and Bora started to dance wildly, just having fun and letting loose. Boom and the others joined afterwards. They were really a family. Suddenly, the PD said, "Hyoyeon-ah, your manager is calling you."

Hoyeon nodded and excused herself from the others. Catching her breath from the dancing, Hyoyeon walked towards her manager.

"Ne, oppa?" Hyoyeon asked her manager.

The manager said, "Sooman-sajangnim wants to meet us tomorrow."

Hyoyeon was surprised. "Eh? Why? Is this another case of randomly picking a member for some veery important meeting?" The dancer said as she recalled being called by the boss once, only to find out that she represented Girls' Generation in a meeting and she was the chosen one because of pure luck and a fishbowl. 

"I don't know. Here, read the text," Hyoyeon's manager said as he passed his phone to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon did read the text, and she felt that this is not what she is talking about. "So we have to go tomorrow first thing then?"

The manager nodded and she allowed Hyoyeon to go back to the G5, Boom and Yeongja.

"What did your manager tell you, unnie?" Jiyoung asked.

"I am called by our CEO first thing in the morning. When I read the text, it sounds important," Hyoyeon said. In her tone, it's quite obvious that she is very curious.

"Maybe you'll be in a unit group or you have a new project! Woah, you're really famous now!" Bora joked.

They continued to play and be wild. Apart from SM Town, Invincible Youth is also Hyoyeon's second family. So they know everything about her, including her long time crush.

"Ah! Maybe your CEO wants you to meet up with Eun--" Yewon tsaid but was cut by Hyoyeon jumping to her.

"YAH!" Hyoyeon yelled she covered Yewon's mouth. 

"Oohh!!! Nice one, unnie!" Suzy added. 

Hyoyeon's face went red as the other G5 members teased Hyoyeon about her long time crush.

As she went back to the dorm, she told her closest friend Seohyun about it. After all, she was the one only back in the dorm.

"Woah! Unnie! I think it's a new unit in SM Town! Woah!" Seohyun said, excited for her unnie. 

Taeyeon and Tiffany arrived then, and Seohyun announced the new to them even before Hyoyeon could greet them.

"Unnies! Hyo-unnie might be featured in a new unit!"

"Woah!" Then TaeTiSeo gathered and asked Hyoyeon about it. 

"I think this is really great news! We should celebrate!" Taeyeon said.

"Nothing's confirmed yet, so we don't celebrate. Who wants dinner?" Hyoyeon said as she left the trio to look at their kitchen.

"I think the others are coming back now," Tiffany said. "So I guess we should have chicken and bokkeumbap?"

"Are we insulting Jessica again with the bokkeumbap?" Taeyeon said, the four of them laughing as they prepare the dinne. or rather Hyoyeon and Seohyun preparing dinner while Taeyeon and Tiffany watch them.

 

~Eunhyuk~

"Hyung, you have been staring at her picture for five minutes," Kyuhyun teased.

Eunhyuk replied, "I can look at her all day, Kyuhyun-ah."

"Why don't you tell her? You can date secretly. You've done that before," Kyuhyun said.

"First, we're both idols. Second, she's a goddess, I'm human. Third, she just sees me as a close oppa," Eunhyuk said, a little crestfallen.

The two SJ membs were in their dorm. The rest of the members have their schedules, and the two have nothing so they stayed to play (Kyuhyun always winning) while Eunhyuk just plays along while looking and researching about his long time crush.

"Okay. Then I'll tell Hyo--" Kyuhyun began but was stopped by Eunhyuk's hand.

"Yah!" Eunhyuk said as the two punched each other lightly. Suddenly, Eunhyuk's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo? Oh, hyung...Ne...Tomorrow? Okay...Henry too? Arasso hyung. Ne." Eunhyuk said during the conversation.

"Who was that?" Kyuhyun asked.

Eunhyuk replied, "Manager-hyung. He said that Henry and I are called by Sooman-sajangnim tomorrow first thing."

"A new project group maybe?" Kyuhyun said. He received the same kind of call from his manager when he had SM The Ballad.

"Me and Henry? One from SuJu main and one from SuJu-M?" Eunhyuk asked.

"More likely, then maybe other guys from SM Town...Taemin perhaps? Or Yunho-hyung?" Kyuhyun suggested.

"Dancers? Well I guess so. Hey, I'm hungry, what do we have here?" Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun then disappeared to their kitchens.

 

~SMEnt~

"Hyung, what do you think this is?" Henry said, nervous. He rarely got calls from the CEO by himself.

"I have no idea either," Eunhyuk said honestly, anxious as well.

When they arrived at the company, they saw Luhan and Kai arrive at the same time as them.

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenims," Luhan and Kai greeted formally.

"I told you not to be too formal with us," Eunhyuk scolded.

"Ooh, at least I'm not the only chinese here! Luhan right?" Henry said as he went to Luhan for a conversation which went from Korean to Chinese.

Kai chuckled and said, "Mianhe, hyung. I mean, we're both nervous. Sooman-sajangnim called us and we don't know why."

"Don't worry, Henry and I are called too," Eunhyuk said.

Kai sighed in relief. The four went inside the company building, but before they got into the elevator, they were bumped by someone.

"Waiit!!" Taemin yelled as he caught up with the four guys.

"You were called too, appa?" Kai asked his 'appa' and close friend, Taemin.

"Yeah, oh you too? All five of us?" Taemin asked.

They all nodded and all five of them concluded one thing: they were forming a new project group.But they were confused again when a girl meet them in front of the CEO's office.

"Hyo-noona?" Taemin, Kai and Luhan asked together. The three went to Hyoyeon and asked what she is doing here. 

"Hyung? Are you alright?" Henry asked as Eunhyuk went stiff. He was nervous enough that the CEO called him, and more nervous now that Hyoyeon is there.

What is she doing here? Oh my god, I have to look good Eunhyuk thought.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Eunhyuk said, though Henry is not convinced.

"Henry-yah! Eunhyuk-oppa!" Hyoyeon greeted at the two. "Why are you still there?"

The two moved as the six talked about their nervousness at being called. With Hyoyeon, is there really a new project group being formed?

"Oh," Hyoyeon said, "I forgot that Jessica is with..Oh, Sica-yah!"

Hyoyeon called as Jessica appeared with Boa.

"Why are we all here?" Boa asked after the greetings.

"Because you're all in for a new album," Lee Sooman answered as he appeared from the elevator.

A new album? With Eunhyuk-oppa? Chinjjaro? Am I dreaming? Hyoyeon's excitedly thought.

A new album? With Hyo? I have to look good...And...maybe this is my only chance of telling her and showing her, Eunhyuk thought.