When Did It Start?

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~Hyoyeon~

"Kyyaaak!!" Seven girls screamed as Jessica told what happened at the meeting between Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon. 

"Yah..." Hyoyeon lamely defended herself.

"At least now, our Hyoyeon can be with Eunhyuk-oppa!" Taeyeon cheered.

"Aigoo. Yah, yah, I thought this is for Sica and me, why are you embarassing me?" Hyoyeon said, trying to change the topic.

Sooyoung answered, "Ever since Seohyun and Yonghwa dated officialy and in public, we didn't have any other. Jessica would have been first but...Oh well, at least now we have you!"

"Yah! When did I...?" Jessica said, then regretting asnwering.

The girls fell silent. It was a hard time for Jessica, especially that the guy was her first love.

"Aish, what happened? Did Kangta-sajangnim just passed?" Hyoyeon said, erupting the laughter from the girls once again.

After the party broke up, Hyoyeon, Seohyun and Taeyeon were the kind ones to clean up.

"Aigoo, these kids," Hyoyeon commented.

"Hyoyeon-ah," Taeyeon called.

"Ne?"

"When did it start?" Taeyeon asked, referring to the dancer's crush.

"I'll tell the story at the kitchen," Hyoyeon said. 

The three then went to the kitchen. Taeyeon then reminded Hyoyeon, "We're in the kitchen."

Hyoyeon sighed and started to recollect what happened many years ago...

 

~Flashback~

Hyoyeon was excited to go to the studio again. Being an SM trainee, she wanted her dances to be perfect to compensate her lack of vocal skills. 

"Will there be new trainees? I have to do well," Hyoyeon said, reminding herself that she is a trainee sunbae. 

When she went inside the dance studio, Hyoyeon saw a boy older than him, sitting on the floor. He was just looking at his notebook while listening to music. 

"He looks cute," Hyoyeon said. She then walked towards the boy. The boy noticed it and he shot up, removed his earphones, bowed deeply and said, "Annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim."

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "Annyeonghaseyo."

The guy then introduced, "Lee Hyukjae imnida."

"Hyoyeom imnida," Hyoyeon replied as the two looked at each other for the first time.

If it was a show, sparks would have flown between each other, Hyoyeon thought. He's handsome

It got awkward as they noticed they were gawking at each other. Hyoyeon then said, "Want to dance?"

Hyukjae nodded and Hyoyeon fixed up a hiphopp song. Hyukjae smiled, as if he was nervous about something. The two then danced freely. Unknown to the two, they started a couple hiphop dance. At the end of the song, they were starting at each other once again, face close to each other.

"Nice to meet you, sunbaenim," Hyukjae said, smilling and blushing.

"Nice to meet you too," Hyoyeon replied, smilling and blushing as well.

~End of Flashback~

 

"Kyaaaa~~" Seohyun and Taeyeon said together while clasping their hands full of dishwashing soap.

Hyoyeon just blushed. That event, along with their bonding moments, jokes and closeness, made her fall for Eunhyuk. 

"I hope you go in WGM unnie," Seohyun said.

"Yah! No!" Hyoyeon said, blushing more. They finsihed the dishes and the cleaning when Hyoyeon was then reminded of her bet with Eunhyuk.

"I better sleep now. I have to win a bet, night!" Hyoyeon said to the other two as she dashed to her room.

 

~Eunhyuk~

Eunhyuk was smilling all throughout dinner, and only Leeteuk and Henry know why. The dancer even offered that he'll cook the ramyun for dinner.

"What's gotten into him?" Yesung asked Eunhyuk's best friend Donghae.

"Ah," Donghae said. "Maybe Hyoyeon is in Hyundai album, hyung."

"Ah chinjja?!" All members except Leeteuk and Henry asked.

Eunhyuk didn't heard what Yesung and Donghae talked about. They all gathered at the table. 

"Jal moekgesseumnida!" They all shouted.

"Yah, it's been a while since Siwon joined us for dinner!" Eunhyuk cheered.

Siwon chuckled and said, "So Hyoyeon is really part of the Hyundai album."

That's when Eunhyuk blushed and went silent. Laughter erupted from the other members at Eunhyuk's sudden shyness.

"I told you," Donghae said. "So, Henry, tell us."

"Is it alright if...?" Henry asked carefully. 

"If he bullies you, tell me quickly," Donghae said. 

Henry smiled and then said, "Well, the meeting was just like any other meeting...Then we were thinking of a name of the dance unit. He suggested "Younique" as in Y-O-U-N-I-Q-U-E."

'Why?" Shindong asked.

"It's a combination of the english words "you" and "unique". It means that the person is very special. The lyrics is about challenges, right? So, a person very special can conquer any challenges in life." Henry restated Eunhyuk exact statement. "I recorded it and typed it here so that I'll remember. We might explain this," Henry added, answering the questioning look of the other members.

Eunhyuk then hid his face in embarassment. He actually stated those words while thinking of Hyoyeon.

Donghae, knowing his best friend enough, asked Henry, "Was he looking at Hyoyeon when he said those words?"

Henry replied, "He was looking at her very dearly."

"Yah!" Eunhyuk said as the members laughed.

"Give it a rest," Kyuhyun said. "At least hyung never gave up. So, when's the honeymoon?"

The laughter grew louder as Eunhyuk chased Kyuhyun around the dorm. "Yah, we're still eating dinner," Leeteuk scolded. 

After dinner, Henry and Eunhyuk were at the sofa. They were studying the ones fixing the schedule of the unit.

"I think this saturday would be good," Henry suggested. "But, we really need the whole day tomorrow."

"Agree," Eunhyuk said, fixing the time table on the laptop.

"Hyung, when did you start liking Hyo-noona?" Henry asked.

Eunhyuk was taken aback and replied, "Why the sudden question?"

Henry smiled and said, "Just interested."

Eunhyuk sighed and started to recollect what happened many years ago...

 

~Flashback~

Hyukjae was silently waiting for his first dance training to start. He was looking at his schedule for the day while listening to some music. Suddenly, the doors flew open. Hyukjae didn't notice this until he saw a pair of legs walking towards him. He shot up, removed his earphones, bowed deeply and said, "Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim."

The girl chuckled and replied, "Annyeonghaseyo."

Hyukjae then introduced himself, "Lee Hyukjae imnida."

The girl replied, "Hyoyeon imnida." They looked at each other for the first time.

Woah, she looks very beautiful. No wonder she's a sunbae, Hyukjae thought. 

It got awkward as they noticed they were gawking at each other. Hyoyeon then said, "Want to dance?"

Hyukjae nodded and Hyoyeon fixed up a hiphopp song. Hyukjae smiled. He thought he would be hearing some girl song. The two then danced freely. Unknown to the two, they started a couple hiphop dance. At the end of the song, they were starting at each other once again, face close to each other.

"Nice to meet you, sunbaenim," Hyukjae said, smilling and blushing.

"Nice to meet you too," Hyoyeon replied, smilling and blushing as well.

~End of Flashback~

 

"Aigoo!!!" All the members said as Eunhyuk finished his story. 

Eunhyuk just shook his head in laughter. He then remembered his bet with Hyoyeon. 

"I better sleep now. I have to win a bet, night!" Eunhyuk shouted as he went to his room. 

 

~Hyoyeon~

Remember our bet? I'll be having chicken :P - Hyukkie

Hyoyeon saw the text her heart melted as she imagined Eunhyuk cutely sticking his tongue out. 

I'll make sure you buy the chicken! - Hyo<3

:) By the way, congratulations for us - Hyukkie

Yeah...I didn't know we'll be selected for this - Hyo<3

Let's do our best. Fighting! Sleep now, Hyo - Hyukkie

You too, leader-nim - Hyo<3

You first - Hyukkie

Ani, the elder must sleep first - Hyo<3

AIgoo, I'm not that old - Hyukkie

Just sleep. Imagine me, then you'll definitely choose sleep :P - Hyo<3

Yah, what made you say that? You're beautiful, Hyoyeon. Don't look at yourself like that - Hyukkie.

Hyoyeon was taken aback and touched by Eunhyuk's last text, She smile and squeeled. 

Aigoo, grandpa hyukkie is angry because it's late already.. Arasso, I'll be sleeping now. Good night :) <3 - Hyo<3

Good night! <3 - Hyukkie

Hyoyeon blushed at the heart Eunhyuk sent him as she drifted to sleep, dreaming about Eunhyuk. Unknown to her, Eunhyuk doing the exact same thing.