Unexpected Part 2: The Gun (Wo)man

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~The Hospital~

Every member of SM Town were in front of the emergency room. TVXQ and SHINee went back from Japan and EXO-M from China as soon as they were informed of the incident. Eunhyuk was pacing to and fro while he tries to hold back tears; the members of Girls' Generation were all holding hands and silently praying; Super Junior was silently waiting and resting; SHINee and f(x) were eating their dinner while they recall the incident in the most silent; Most of the EXO members were sleeping except for Luhan and Kai; Boa and Kangta were contacting Hyoyeon's family and the rest of the company members; TVXQ was just standing watching Eunhyuk.

Finally, Changmin broke the almost complete silence with the question, "Who shot Hyoyeon?"

Eunhyuk stopped pacing and answered, "I have no idea. I wasn't able to chase her, but the police are doing so as we speak."

"This is something alarming," Yunho said, "It must have been a saesang fan of yours Eunhyuk."

"I thought he was with the robbers?" Seohyun asked.

"The police said that the robbers were just three, no fourth guy," Siwon answered.

"Then who could it be?" Tiffany and Jessica said together. 

"Oh no," Onew, Boa and Kyuhyun said together.

"What is it?" Eunhyuk asked.

"It was not a man; it was a woman, Hyukjae," Boa said, "And she's very, very familiar with you."

"Seolma..." Eunhyuk said. Suddenly, the doors of the emergency opened.

"The family of Kim Hyoyeon?" The doctor said.

All members of SM Town went forward, Seohyun, Jessica and Eunhyuk went forward the most. "Ne?" They all said.

"Ms. Kim's vital signs are now stable, but she is still asleep; we'll do a few more tests," The doctor said.

"The bullet?" Eunhyuk asked.

"The bullet was found almost close to her heart, but we have removed it already," the doctor answered. 

"Can I have the bullet?" Eunhyuk's question surprised the rest of SM Town but not the doctor.

"We'll wash it then give it to you, please excuse me," the doctor said as he went on with the nurses.

Eunhyuk sat down, eyes covering his face. "So, it's IU?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

~The Police Station~

Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Taeyeon, Jessica and Seohyun were at the police station. Half an hour ago, the police called them and said that they have caught the culprit, so they went to the police station as fast as they can. When the six arrived, they were a bit surprised to see IU and her manager in the interrogation room.

"So it really is her? The internet already spread pictures of her capture," Yesung said, referring to the one that Onew, Boa  and Kyuhyun saw. 

"Ne," the police officer said, "We chased her until her apartment, but she surrendered before she could enter her apartment building. Her manager arrived here not long before you did. You'll sit here to watch the interrogation, I pressume?"

"Are we allowed?" Taeyeon asked.

The officer nodded. All six of them sat to watch IU being questioned. 

"What were you doing during that time?" The police officer asked.

"I was about to go to the dorm of Super Junior and shoot Eunhyuk-sshi, then myself," IU said, shocking her manager and the six idols watching her.

"Why will shoot Eunhyuk-sshi?" The police officer inquired further.

"He left me for another girl, so nobody should have him other me," IU said, tears flowing from her eyes, "If we die together, then we'll be together forever."

"But it was Hyoyeon-sshi who was shot and not Eunhyuk," the officer told IU.

"What?! Why her?! Hyukkie-oppa should be the one in the hospital now so I could take care of him! What is that girl doing there? That girl will just use the opportunity to make Hyukkie-oppa fall for her more!" IU exclaimed as she tried to get out and run but her manager and the police stopped her.

"Are you crazy? What kind of thinking is that? What happened to you?!" IU's manager said.

IU was still rstraining, so the police officers held her down by the shoulder's on the chair. "So you admit that you were the one who shot Hyoyeon-sshi?"

"Yes! I get it now, if she dies, I can have Hyukkie-oppa again!" IU said, laughing hysterrically while tears still flow down from her eyes.

"What have I done to her?" Eunhyuk said as he watched IU loose her sanity.

"It's not your fault that she fell so much in love with you," Yesung said.

"I can't bear to see her anymore. I think our lawyers know what to do," Taeyeon said.

 

~The Hospital~

The next day, SM did all they can to keep the media out of Hyoyeon's ward. Sooyoung, Yuri and Yoona were the one on Hyoyeon's room with Eunhyuk, Changmin and Minho. 

"Why can't they understand the word privacy?" Sooyoung said as she heard the commotion outside. SM boydguards were keeping the media and the paparazzis from taking a picture of Hyoyeon who is asleep for two days now. 

"They want a big scoop, which is an update on Girls' Generation's Hyoyeon," Changmin said, "Now that IU is on trial, they will want to see Hyoyeon, then back at IU."

Eunhyuk was just silently caressing Hyoyeon's hand. He was always beside Hyoyeon, to be there when she wakes up. However, he remains silent whenever the media asks his opinion about what happened.

"Ask them to be quiet, my gongjunim is sleeping," Eunhyuk said with a dead tone. 

Sooyoung went outside and said to the chaotic media, "Please respect the privacy of our family."

However, the media didn't listen and instead took pictures of Sooyoung. The tallest member of Girls' Generation was starting to be pissed, but she calmed herself down.

"I repeat, please do not disturb us. We will let you know any updates of Hyoyeon's health once she wakes up," Sooyoung said in a restraint voice. 

"Why did IU-sshi shoot Hyoyeon-sshi?"

"Is this because of Eunhyuk-sshi?"

Many questions were suddenly thrown and asked. Sooyoung was suddenly joined by Yoona. The visual member said, "We're sorry but we are needed inside."

The members went inside. Sooyoung's frustration was beyond her normal level. "How could they not understand that we're humans too?!"

"That's the main problem of idols," Changmin said, "They think that we're gods. They think we're perfect."

"I guess you should know about them," Yesung said. Changmin, being a member of TVXQ, nodded.

"What should we do about these reporters?" Yuri asked. 

"Let me," Eunhyuk said, "Please hold her hand."

Yoona quickly grabbed Hyoyeon's hand. Eunhyuk went outside, Yesung and Changmin flanking him. 

"I will answer your questions, then you will leave us in peace," Eunhyuk said in a loud voice, "If not, I will sue you for tresspassing!"

All media persons went silent. They weren't expecting an angry Eunhyuk, and they were all realizing what they were doing. 

"Now, ask your questions," Eunhyuk said. 

"Was it really IU-sshi that shot Hyoyeon-sshi?" One reporter asked. 

"If you all watched the news, and if you have listened to the police reporst, you would know the answer to that question," Eunhyuk said with contempt, "But as a promise, I will answer it. Yes, it was indeed IU-sshi. According to the police, she found the robbing incident an opportunity to kill me. It was a case of obssession. I can say no more for the case is still on the process."

"Did IU-sshi really confessed to the crime?" Another one asked.

Eunhyuk sighed and said, "According to the police, yes."

"How is Hyoyeon-sshi right now? Many are expecting to hear the news," Another one said.

"We are not allowed to answer that question; it is the duty of the doctor and the mediacl bulletin," Eunhyuk answered, "And even if we can, it is our right not to answer your questions at the moment. I think people will think that us keeping quiet means that Hyoyeon-sshi is still not in good condition, which is all I can say."

"Now," Changmin said, "If we another media person in this hospital, we will sue your broadcasting companies fornot respecting the privacy of our family member. Get it?"

As the three men were coming in, Yoona and Sooyoung went out yelling, "The doctor, quickly!"