Bumps Part 3: I Didn't Say I Gave Up, I Said I'll Just Let You For The Time Being

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~HyoYuk~

"Why did Hyoyeon gave you a key?" Sooyoung asked. She, Sungmin and the YongSeo couple were driving towards the HyoYuk house. 

"Well, unnie said that all of us are welcome, but she only gave me the key. Maybe to keep the house in order?" Seohyun said. She really didn't know herself why she was given a copy of the key to the house. 

Sooyoung shrugged. Sungmin said, "Oh. I almost forgot. Jungsoo-hyung wanted Girls' Generation to attend a goodbye MT. Well, All SM Town artist are invited. Since hyung knows that I'll be goign with you guys, I'm giving the invitation."

They all arrived at the HyoYuk House. They were surprised that the Hyoyeon is not up, and it is almost eight in the morning.

"Maybe they slept late. You know, movies and stuff." Yonghwa said. 

Sooyoung then went up to their rooms. "Unnie! That's inappropriate!" Seohyun warned Sooyoung.

"Hyoyeon's is our member. She'll not--OH MY GOSH!" Sooyoung said as she entered HyoYuk's room. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk were , only covered by the blanket in their lower parts. Hyoyeon's head was resting Eunhyuk's chest while the latter's arms were wrapped around his girlfriend. All of the visitors were shocked.

"Yah!" Sooyoung said, storming inside the room.

Hyoyeon, used to the sound of Sooyoung storming in her room with Seohyun, said, "Don't you know how to knock, Sooyoung? I'm not with Seohyun you know."

"That's why I'm acting like this! You're !" Sooyoung exclaimed while trying to pull the planket on top of them.

"So? What if I'm ? Do you honestly think that after having my boyfriend I would care to dress up since I know we're alone in our house?" Hyoyeon said irritably.

Sungmin and Yonghwa chuckled. So even up until into these kinds of situations, Hyoyeon doesn't want to be awkward. 

"We better leave the two alone. Oppadeul, drag Sooyoung-unnie out." Seohyun said as she went out of the room, blushing.

"Yah! You..." Sooyoung said as she gave up and let herself be pulled by her two male companions.

"Please close the door." Hyoyeon said as she snuggled more into Eunhyuk's hug. 

Eunhyuk whispered, "Is Sooyoung always that noisy?"

"Hmm, no wangjanim. She's just shocked that we're ." Hyoyeon said. The couple laughed as their eyes opened to see the faces of each other.

"Good morning, my beautiful y gongjunim." Eunhyuk greeted then kissing Hyoyeon's forehead.

Hyoyeon smiled and said, "Good morning, my y handsome wangjanim. Could we stay like this for the day?"

"With Sooyoung? I don't think so." Eunhyuk said. "Although, I like the idea."

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "Well, better get up for those four."

Eunhyuk nodded as they both got up and showered together. The couple got really close and intimate after the first . They scrubbed each other and even washed the hair of each other. All in all, it took them an hour to get of their room. Hyoyeon was wearing another one of Eunhyuk's long shirts; this time she wore shorts and sports bra, but shirt is long that it goes until one inch above Hyoyeon's knees. Eunhyuk was wearing a loose shirt and sweatpant. They went down while holding hands, and they saw Sungmin and Yonghwa cooking, Seohyun chopping and Sooyoung staring at them.

"Kim Hyoyeon," Sooyoung called. Eunhyuk back hugs Hyoyeon. "No shouting the princess in the morning."

"Shut it. I want to know what that is all about." Sooyoung said. 

The couple sighed and Eunhyuk asked, "You want milk, gongjunim?"

Hyoyeon nodded and she sat across Sooyoung on the table. "Sooyoung, I had with Eunhyuk-oppa. That's what happened last night. Although it's a pity we went for just one round though."

Sooyoung sighed. "I know that already. Why did you have ?"

"Why are you asking like it's such a bad thing to do?" Eunhyuk asked while he was helping Sungmin cook.

"Sooyoung, don't worry. I'm sure I'm safe today if you're concerned about pregnancy. I know what I'm doing, arasseo?" Hyoyeon said, finally answering Sooyoung's inner worries.

"Well, I get it." Sooyoung finally said.

"Arasseo! Let's have our breakfast prepare by your Chef Lee and Chef Jung with Assistant Chef Seo and..." Sungmin stopped, not knowing how to introduce Eunhyuk.

"And the person that I love the most," Hyoyeon said as she stretched her arm towards Eunhyuk. He smiled as he reached for the arms of his girlfriend. Eunhyuk kissed Hyoyeon's hands before finally sitting down beside Hyoyeon.

 

~SMEnt~

After Leeteuk entered the army, Eunhyuk and the rest of the Super Junior members went on with their respective activities, doing their best to make their leader proud. Meanwhile, Girls' Generation started their full preparations for their comeback for 2013. Since Eunhyuk is the one not that busy, he is the one that always visits Hyoyeon in the practice studio, bringing food, snakcs and drinks to the nine girls. One time, as usual, Eunhyuk was watching the girls practice after bringing the lunchboxes of the girls and the choreographers. 

"Kurae, let's take a short break." The choreographer shouted. Eunhyuk was waiting with nine towels and nine bottle of water below him.

"Chinjja gomawo, Eunhyuk-oppa." Taeyeon said as she came with Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon smiled at Eunhyuk as she helped his boyfriend give the bottles of water and the towels. After giving out, the couple sat down on the floor and Hyoyeon leaned her head on Eunhyuk's shoulders. 

"Tired, gongjunim? Want me to massage you?" Eunhyuk offered. Hyoyeon nodded and she showed her back to her boyfriend. Eunhyuk then started to massage Hyoyeon. "Aigoo...My gongjunim is working really hard..." Eunhyuk said then placing a kiss on Hyoyeon's cheeks. Suddenly, the Hyoyeon's phone rang.

"Oh? Doojoon-sshi?" Hyoyeon said. All eight girls and Eunhyuk went closer to Hyoyeon. 

Where are you? I'm right outside the SM Company Building - Dojoon

"What? What is he doing right outside the the company building?" Hyoyeon said, confused. "Wangjanim, let's go." Girls' Generation main dancer said as she and her boyfriend stood up. "We're coming with you." Jessica and Taeyeon said. 

The four of them went out of the company to see Doojoon arguing with Yoseob and Dongwoon.

"Hyo--" Doojoon called but stopped when he saw Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk holding hands. 

"Hyung!" Yoseob and Dongwoon held on their hyung as he was about to attack Eunhyuk. 'What's wrong with you Doojoon-sshi?" Hyoyeon said. 

"I want a word you with Hyoyeon-sshi. I didn't say I gave up, I just said I'll let you for the time being. How come you and Eunhyuk-sshi are together now? I thought we had something!" Doojoon said.

"We didn't have anything because I didn;t have anything for you. I'm sorry, Doojoon-sshi. I love Hyukjae-oppa. Nothing will change." Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk looked at Doojoon with eyes saying Do not even try to take away Hyoyeon from me.

"No! Don't say that! Let me go you two!" Doojoon said, now causing quite a scandal. 

"Listen Doojoon. Hyoyeon chose me. I love her with everything that I have. If she didn't love me, then she wouldn't be holding my hands. However, I know she loves me. I have more than enough proof for that. Please leave, Doojoon. Do not cause trouble for Hyoyeon anymore." Eunhyuk said, putting the force of a sunbae in his voice.

Doojoon retreated angrily. Yoseob and Dongwoon went to the four. "Chinjja mianhamnida about that." The two bowed and quickly chased their leader. 

"I want to go to our house wangjanim." Hyoyeon said, feeling stressed. 

"Of course. You should rest." Eunhyuk agreed as he led the other three girls back to their practice. 

 

~HyoYuk~

Eunhyuk was the one cooking dinner for the couple while Hyoyeon was the one giving Eunhyuk a back hug.

"I did broke up with him formally, so what was Doojoon-sshi saying a while ago?" Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk shurgged and said, "Maybe he misunderstood the break-up as a cool-off only."

"Cool-off? What's that wangjanim?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Cool-off is swhat you call the stage where the a couple separates to have some alone time for himself and/or herself but they are not calling it quits." Eunhyuk explained.

"Oh, I think if couples are always together 24/7, then a cool-off is good; if not, then cool-off is not necessary, just like for us, right wangjanim?" Hyoyeon asked.

Eunhyuk nodded, faced Hyoyeon and said, "As long as you need me, I'll always be here for you."

Hyoyeon wrapped her arms around Eunhyuk's neck and asked, "So you'll be here forever?"

Eunhyuk smiled and answered, "Ne, forever." With that, the couple kissed deeply and passionately, forgetting everything else that moment.

 

~Doojoon~

"Will you please stop it, Yoon Doojon?!" Hyunseung yelled.

"Stop what? Hyoyeon and I--" Doojoon said but was cut by Dongwoon.

"You broke up, hyung. No cool-off took place. All of us Beast were there, remember? It was a BREAK-UP, hyung. I repeat, A BREAK-UP". The maknae explained.

Doojoon stormed to his room. He will get Hyoyeon back.

"What's IU-sshi's number again?" Doojoon said to himself.