YOUNIQUE - I Made It For You

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~SMEnt~

The eight idols were inside the CEO's office, with the executives of Hyundai. It was a collaboration album, and they were the ones chosen by Lee Sooman himself.

"Just  be clear," Sooman said. "Boa will have a separate song, Jessica will have a separate song, and the six of you will have a separate song. The six of you will be the dance unit."

"Uhm, sajangnim?" Kai asked shyly while raising his hand. 

"Yes, Jongin?" Sooman acknowledge.

"How can it be? We're five men and Hyo-noona is the only girl," Kai asked innocently.

Sooman chuckled and said, "The five of you have a common dance interest. Trust me, Hyoyeon is fit for you."

Hyoyeon and Jessica were surprised as they caught on at what their CEO is saying. 

"Hiphop? Pops? Locks?" Jessica voiced out.

Sooman nodded, and the two got excited as the rest of the males smiled.

Hyoyeon loved this type of dancing. She can't do this much because she's in a girl group. I missed her seeing like this. It's so short during SM Town practices and such, Eunhyuk thought.

"Woah! This is cool!" Kai, Luhan and Taemin said together.

Jessica then whispered to Hyoyeon, "So you'll be dancing with Eunhyuk-oppa."

Hyoyeon blushed and said, "Yah, not here Sica!"

Jessica chuckled as they continued to listen with the meeting. Hyoyeon was already bubbling with excitement. She loves hiphop, isolation moves, locks, and she does it perfect everytime. If Girls' Generation takes a break during their practices, Hyoyeon spends it in practicing hiphop. 

"So," Sooman said. "What will be the name of the dance unit?"

"Should it be connected to hiphop, sajangnim?" Henry asked.

"Well, not really, but what do you suggest, Henry?" Sooman asked back.

Jessica said, "Should we make an acronym?"

Eunhyuk suddenly said, "What about "Younique"? Y-O-U-N-I-Q-U-E"

Sooman smiled and said, "Can you explain?"

Eunhyuk took a deep breath and said, "It's a combination of the english words "you" and "unique". It means that the person is very special. The lyrics is about challenges, right? So, a person very special can conquer any challenges in life."

Eunhyuk was looking at Hyoyeon while explaining. He saw the hard work of the dancer as she debuted as one of the members of Girls' Generation. 

"So that means we're all unique?" Kai asked.

"Of course we are," Henry agreed.

Above all, you are the most special and unqiue, Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk thought.

Why was he looking at me while explaining? Hyoyeon's thoughts while Eunhyuk was explaining.

"Arasso," Sooman said. "The dance unit will be called Younique. Good call, Hyukjae."

Then Sooman moved on to dicuss Boa's part and Jessica's in the album. Meanwhile, Eunhyuk saw hyoyeon smilling on her phone.

Yah, who texts during a formal meeting? - Hyukkie Hyoyeon reads the text from her crush. She blushed at the name, then replied back.

Who watches other people during a formal meeting? Shouldn't you be listening, leader? - Hyo<3 Eunhyuk smiled, then replied.

Yah, when Idid I become the leader? - Hyukkie 

Since you proposed the name of the group, and your the oldest among us - Hyo<3

"Hyukjae," Sooman said, making Eunhyuk put down his phone. "You'll be the leader of Younique. Tomorrow, the guide and the demo will be given to us. So, take the initiative. Arasso?"

"Ne," Eunhyuk said. When he looked at Hyoyeon, the dancer stuck out her tongue at him.

Mehrong! - Hyo<3

Eunhyuk couldn't be more happier than the text.

 

~HyoSica and LuKai~

The four went out to but lunch then headed back to the famous "cloud" studio of SM. 

"Woah, I never knew will be in a dance unit!" Kai said happily.

"Agree," Jessica said. "You're lucky you have your Hyo-noona with you. Her dance is simply amazing!"

Hyoyeon, being with her carefree and frsh nature, laughed loudly. "Stop making my head so big," the dancer said as she knocked Jessica's head lightly.

However, Luhan was not so bright. "Something wrong, hyung?" Kai asked.

"I wonder why I was the one chosen," Luhan said in a sad tone.

"Why do you doubt yourself?" Hyoyeon asked simply, but made an impact on Luhan. 

"Well, I mean..." Luhan said.

Jessica chuckled. Almost everyone gets off-guard at Hyoyeon's honesty. "Don't doubt yourself Luhan. Yes, EXO has a lot of dancing geniuses, but why do you think you were chosen?"

Kai answered, "This is not just dance right? We will sing?" 

"Bingo," Hyoyeon said. "Henry, Taemin, and you are the vocals of our unit. Kai, Hyuk...ah Eunhyuk-oppa and me are the rappers. With me being the only girl, I think I'll get a part in the chorus, don't you think?"

Jessica and Luhan laughed while Kai was confused. "Why are you laughing, hyung?" Kai asked.

"Didn't you get it?" Luhan asked while still laughing.

"Tsk, tsk," Hyoyeon said. "You better practice your variety skills, Kim Jongin. You may be EXO-K's face, but you still have a long way to go."

The three chuckled as Kai still looked confused as ever. Suddenly, Hyoyeon got a text.

Hyoyeon-sshi, how are you? I miss you - Doojoon

"Ugh," Hyoyeon sighed, exasperated.

"Doojoon again?" Jessica asked.

"Doojoon?" Luhan asked. "Doojooon-sunbaenim of Beast?"

Jessica nodded. The two EXO members got close, signaling that Hyoyeon must tell the story.

"You two are curious lads," Hyoyeon said. "Well, when Doojoon debuted. We meet at broadcasting stations. We got to exchange numbers, and he was really a cool hoobae. We then secretly dated. I tried my best to like him" So maybe i can forget my god-forsaken crush of all time, Hyoyeon continued on her mind.

"What happened?" Luhan seemed more curious.

"I never got to like him more than a friend," Hyoyeon said. "And I kind of said it a little...straightforward."

"Aish," Jessica said. "Being straightforward about your feelings is something you should never regret."

"Look whose talking," Hyoyeon commented, but not bringing up Jessica's long-term crush. "Anyway, I said it straightforward on our fifth date. Well, he didn't stopped texting me from time to time."

"Woah," Kai said. "Doojoon-sunbaenim must really like you."

"But since you don't like him, do you like someone else, noona?" Luhan asked.

Jessica bursted in laughter once again. Hyoyeon blushed and said, "Kids, we better finish our lunch."

The two faces of EXO put on their cutest pleading look. Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "I'm not a fan."

The four of them laughed as they finished their lunch.

You're dead meat when we get home, Jessica Jung, Hyoyeon said on her mind.

 

~Eunhyuk~

"Hyung," Eunhyuk asked his leader while they were heading back to the dorm. "Is it hard to be a leader?"

"With you, a lot." Leeteuk joked.

"Yah, I'm being serious hyung," Eunhyuk said,

"Connected with the reason sajangnim called you and Henry?" Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk nodded as he told the story to Leeteuk. "Woah, you're lucky. You'll be working with Hyoyeon," Leeteuk stated.

Eunhyuk blushed and said, "Hyung...I became the leader because I'm the oldest. I need to focus."

Leeteuk chuckled and said, "Arasso. When will the guides and the demos arrive?"

"Tomorrow," Eunhyuk said as he looked his at his notes from his smart phone.

"I guess you just have to remind your unit members for tomorrow. That's all you can do for now. Remind also the managers, you're not in the same group," Leeteuk said. 

"Thanks, hyung," Eunhyuk said as he texted all the members of Younique for tomorrow.

Arasso, hyung. We'll arrive early! - Kkamjong

Kai and I will be there, hyung. See you! - Luhan

Hyung, wake up, ne? - Henry

See you tomorrow then, hyung! - Taeminnie

Oppa, want to have a bet? - Hyo<3

Of all the replies he got, Hyoyeon's was...the best.

What bet? - Hyukkie

The last one of the two of us to arrive tomorrow will buy the six of us lunch - Hyo<3

Arasso. I'll have chicken, if you don't mind - Hyukkie.

We'll see about that, oppa. Good night! Take care! <3 - Hyo<3

"Omo!!!" Eunhyuk said, not able to contain his happiness.

"What?" Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk passed the phone to Leeteuk, which the leader chuckled, more on Eunhyuk's reaction about Hyoyeon's simple text.

"It's just a heart," Leeteuk said.

Eunhyuk still loved it. He loved the fact that Hyoyeon sent him a heart.

But he loves the fact more the he really likes Hyoyeon.