I Want To See Your Efforts Part 3: The Date - Early Morning

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~SMEnt~

"Good job yaedeul-ah!" Eunhyuk exclaimed while panting.

It was a friday and they have been working hard on their choreography. Two days ago Sooyoung, Yoona and Yuri were here, scaring Eunhyuk if he tries to play with Hyoyeon. Now, it was just the Younique unit, practicing their moves to perfection.

"We'll be free for tomorrow for rest, or other schedules...Do you have one?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I do," Taemin said. "We have a recording for our japanese promotions."

"I think I have one too," Kai said as well. 

"I'm free; I'm going to rest all day tomorrow," Henry said. "What about you Luhan? Hyo-noona?"

"I think I have to check with Yifan-gege what I will do tomorrow," Luhan replied. "But if I'm free, maybe just rest or something."

"Me? I know I'm free tomorrow, but I don't what the plans of other people for me," Hyoyeon said, emphasizing the words "other people". "Oh well, I guess I'll just do some laundry tomorrow," Hyoyeon sighed.

Eunhyuk was nervous. He doesn't want to tell the other members about his plan with Hyoyeon. "Arasso, let's head to the showers and then go home."

The other four guys raced to the showers. However, Eunhyuk stayed for a while.

"Oppa," Hyoyeon called. "You must take your shower."

Eunhyuk stood up, went to Hyoyeon and said, "Please wake up at 5 in the morning tomorrow."

"Why?" Hyoyeon asked. 

"We're going on a date," Eunhyuk whispered in Hyoyeon's ears.

 

~Hyoyeon~

"Seohyun-ah! Jessica!" Hyoyeon called as she got home. Thankfully, Seohyun, Jessica and Yoona were at home already.

"Unnie, what is it?" Seohyun asked.

Hyoyeon giggled first before saying, "Hyukkie-oppa asked me out on a date!"

"KYYAAA~~" All the four girls screamed.

"But I have one problem," Hyoyeon said. "I don't know what to wear."

"To your closet we go!" Jessica said.

As the four headed to the closet, they searched for something for a date. Although there were a few dresses and skirts, most of them are jeans, pants that are for dance.

"See," Hyoyeon said. "You know that almost all of my dresses are borrowed from you guys."

"Don't worry," Seohyun said. "We'll find something. I think you don't need to dress girly anyway, unnie."

"Correct!" Yoona said. "You're Kim Hyoyeon, unnie. The dancing machine of Girls' Generation. Show Eunhyuk-oppa your true self. Of course you want to look beautiful, but be Kim Hyoyeon."

Jessica looked at the two maknaes and said, "Since when did you become date gurus?"

"Since I started to film and ask these kinds of questions to Geunsuk-oppa," Yoona said.

Seohyun chuckled and said, "Unnie, I'm in a relationship. Of course I know this."

Jessica sighed and said, "I wish you were as nice to me like this."

Hyoyeon chuckled and replied, "Yah, if you want this, please love a free guy, not someone taken."

 

~Eunhyuk~

Eunhyuk was searching his wardrobe for somethingto wear, and money that will add to his allowance for tomorrow's date.

"I told you hyung," Donghae said as he was the one cleaning up the clothes that were not chosen by Eunhyuk. "Just be simple. Not Eunhyuk, but Lee Hyukjae. Isn't that what you said on our dating episode in WGM?"

"Don't remind me," Eunhyuk said. "I think Hyo hasn't watched it yet, but it was just for show."

"I know," Donghae said. 

"What about this one, Hae?" Eunhyuk asked as he brought out a simple jacket.

"Hmm...Ah, I know what you will wear," Donghae then neatly put down the clothes he was carrying and went to his own wardrobe. After a few minutes, Donghae showed up with a simple coat.

"This is perfect. Just chose for an appropriate shirt and voila!" Donghae said. 

"Gomawo, Hae! Now, I just have to call..." Eunhyuk said as he went to prepare other things for their first date.

 

~HyoYuk~

At five, Hyoyeon was all ready. She was wearing a simple checkered blouse, skinny jeans and shoes. 

"Do you think he'll like it? I'm so simple," Hyoyeon sighed as she looked at the mirror and to Seohyun and Yoona. 

"Unnie, hwaiting! He likes you not just because of your appearance unnie; otherwise we'll send him to the ends of the earth," Yoona said. 

Hyoyeon chcukled, and the doorbell rang. It was Yoona who answered the door.

"Eunhyuk-oppa!" Yoona greeted. Incidentally, Eunhyuk was wearing a checkered shirt with the same design, jeans and shoes.

"Woah! Couple look! Seohyun-ah! Look!" Seohyun went to the door, and she was surprised.

"You didn't talk about this, did you unnie?" Seohyun asked Hyoyeon, who went to the door and was surprised as well. 

"No!" The two said together, chuckling.

"Arasso, you two have fun now!" Yoona and Seohyun pushed Hyoyeon out of their dorm.

"Annyeong, oppa," Hyoyeon shyly greeted. Finally, some time with oppa, alone. Hyoyeon inwardly celebrated."What will we do?"

"We'll go to the beach first for breakfast," Eunhyuk said. "Then we'll go somewhere to stroll and relieve our stress."

"Woah!" Hyoyeon said excitedly. "I'm excited oppa, let's go!"

Eunhyuk smiled. "Good thing your excited, Hyo-ah."

Hyoyeon smiled her beautiful smile, linked arms with Eunhyuk and said, "Kaja, oppa!"

Eunhyuk smiled and said, "Arasso, kaja."

 

The two were holding hands while Eunhyuk was driving towards the beach. Their background music was "Kissing You".

"You look so cute in the music video with Hae," Eunhyuk said, clutching Hyoyeon's hand tightly. "How i wish that I was the one who were in the video."

Hyoyeon smiled and leaned her head on Eunhyuk's shoulder. "You know, it feels so...right to be with you. After all these years, I finally have the chance to show you how much I love oy Hyoyeon. Thank you for giving the chance."

Hyoyeon went up and said while blushing, "It's a bit early for mushiness, oppa."

"But you like it," Eunhyuk said as he pinched Hyoyeon's cheek. "How cute."

"I'm not cute oppa," Hyoyeon said. "I don't even know how to do aegyo."

"You do aegyo all the time," Eunhyuk said.

"Have your eyes checked oppa," Hyoyeon replied. "I really find it hard to do aegyo. You know me."

"I do," Eunhyuk said. "But, you're always cute and beautiful in my eyes."

Hyoyeon blushed once again, leaned on Eunhyuk's shoulder and said, "Let's just go to the beach, oppa."

They reached the beach in time for the sunrise. "Omo, yeppeuda," Hyoyeon said. 

Eunhyuk put his arms around Hyoyeon and said, "The sunrise is pretty, and so is the girl beside me."

Hyoyeon chuckled and said, "Thank you, oppa."

Eunhyuk faced Hyoyeon and said, "I will make sure I will take care of you. i may not be perfect, but I will do my best for you. I love you Hyoyeon." Then, Eunhyuk kissed Hyoyeon's forehead. 

Hyoyeon smiled and hugded Eunhyuk. I love you too, oppa. But I still can't say it until you have proven enough, Hyoyeon thought.

"Shall we eat breakfast?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Ne," Hyoyeon answered.