Unexpected Part 5: Telling Sooman=Telling The World

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~The Hospital~

Eunhyuk was cooking in the mini-kitchen inside Hyoyeon's room. The ones who visited today were her former G8 members in Invincible Youth 2. 

"Unnie," Suzy said, "When will you get out of the hospital?"

"We're waiting for some tests results. After that, I can be discharge," Hyoyeon said.

Suddenly, the room's door opened, revealing Lee Sooman.

"Sajangnim," all the idols greeted, "Annyonghashiminikka."

"Good morning," Sooman said, "Can I request everyone else to leave except for Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk?"

Sunny looked alarmed and said, "Samchon--"

"Hyoyeon will be fine, Sunkyu," Sooman said, authority evident in his voice.

Sunny nodded, and leaded the other G8 members to go out of Hyoyeon's room.

"Taeyeon told me that you're pregnant, Hyoyeon," Sooman said, "Is it true?"

"Ne, sajangnim," Hyoyeon answered.

Sooman suddenly raised his hand and punched Eunhyuk. "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Sooman bellowed.

"Sajangnim!" Hyoyeon exclaimed. She reached for her boyfriend but she can't move.

"Gwaenchana, gongjunim," Eunhyuk said, "I'll explain to sajangnim."

"You better," Sooman said.

"The doctor just told me when Hyoyeon was brought here that she is three months pregnant," Eunhyuk explained, "And I just told Hyoyeon yesterday that she is carrying our child."

"What are your courses of action, if I may ask?" Sooman questioned.

"We were going to you sajangnim once that Hyoyeon will be discharged," Eunhyuk said.

"I'm here now. Let's talk about this," Sooman said.

"Does she look like three months pregnant to you, sajangnim?" Eunhyuk asked. When Sooman shook his head, Eunhyuk continued, "According to the doctor, the baby has been accustomed to Hyoyeon's lifestyle, just like what happenedto Oh Yoona-sunbaenim. Her s-line kept her slim during the pregnancy, helped her during delivery, and made it easier for her to get back to her figure after pregnancy. The doctor said that it will be the same case for Hyoyeon."

"Can you provide for Hyoyeon?" Sooman asked, "Can you be a father?"

"This is my child, sajangnim. I will do whatever it takes to take care of my child," Eunhyuk said firmly.

"What about Hyoyeon being an idol?" Sooman asked.

"Many celebrities have their child but still perform," Hyoyeon said.

"Where will you leave the child? This is not 'Hello Baby'," Sooman questioned.

Hyoyeon answered, "I will make sure that I will come everyday to her, no matter how tired I am."

"Sajangnim, we may not be at the right age just yet, but for some reason, we know we are ready for this," Eunhyuk added.

"What will you tell your fans? How can Girls' Generation continue without Hyoyeon?" Sooman asked once again.

"My leave will just be six months, sajangnim," Hyoyeon answered, "A sub-unit may promote or we can have concerts, or maybe all of us could have a year's worth of break."

Sooman considered that for a while and said, "What about the fans?"

"We have been honest with them since the beginning of our relationship," Eunhyuk said, "They made SNS pages about us, the HyoYuk couple. Whether people will accept this or not, we cannot do anything about it. All we can do is be honest about it and prepare our groups for whatever may come."

"What if this causes a disbandment?" Sooman asked.

"We're not just a performing group, sajangnim," Hyoyeon answered, tears forming in her eyes, "We' re a family. Girls' generation, Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), EXO...Even TVXQ that broke up, we're all family inside SM Ent. You formed us sajangnim. If this causes the group's popularity to decrease, so be it. I can go out of GG to protect it."

"No," Sooman quickly said, "No one will be leaving their groups. Let me think for a while. I'm going outside."

When Sooman came out, all the other G8 members went inside. 

"What happened?" Sunny asked.

"Sooman-sajangnim just asked the wits out of us," Hyoyeon said.

"Why?" Bora asked.

Hyoyeon looked at Sunny and Eunhyuk first. When the two nodded, Hyoyeon said, "Yaedeul-ah, I'm pregnant."

 

~SM Entertainment~

The nine girls of Girls' Generation and the thirteen boys of Super Junior were inside a room, preparing for a press conference.

"Thank you for coming today everyone," Hyoyeon said.

"We will be supporting and protecting you all the way, unnie," Seohyun said.

Suddenly, the door of the room opened, and a manager said, "The rest of SM Town are outside as well. They said they will be supporting you. You must come out now."

"Ready?" Eunhyuk said while clasping Hyoyeon's hand tight in between his hands.

Hyoyeon nodded. Super Junior and Girls' Generation walked until the stage. They were at a stadium. Girls' Generation has released that they were going to announce something the moment Hyoyeon will be discharged from the hospital and they invited all of their fans to come for the announcement. Many speculated that Hyoyeon will retire; others say that she'll be having a break for a while. However, SONEs were surprised that among the audience were the other members of SM Town, and that the girls were on the stage with all of the members of Super Junior not in the army. Even Lee Sooman himself was in the audience where the SM Artists were sitting. 

"Good afternoon everyone," Taeyeon said on the podium, "Chinjja kamsahamnida for coming today. First, we would like to request the fans utmost and the best consideration and understanding you can give us. No false nor empty promises. I beg your complete understanding about what we will announce."

The stadium started to buzz. Many were asking about what will happen. Somebody then shouted, "Will you disband?!"

Suddenly, a huge noise filled the stadium. The only thing audible is are the words "no" and "why".

"We ask you to keep silent," Taeyeon said, but was ignored.

Sooyoung stood up, went to the podium, grabbed the mic from Taeyeon and said, "Yah!"

Everyone went silent after that.

"Thank you, Sooyoung. Now, Hyoyeon?" Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon stood up and went to the podium with Eunhyuk behind her. "Good afternoon, yeoroboon," Hyoyeon greeted, "So Nyeo Shi Dae Hyoyeon imnida. I'm the main concern of this conference. A few weeks back, I was shot in the midst of a hostage crisis. For almost three weeks, I was confined in the hospital. While staying at the hospital to rest and fully heal my wound, we have found something...different. Hyohunnies, SONEs...I'm almost four months pregnant now."

This started another loud buzz inside the stadium. Many were shocked and surprised. After a few moments of nothing but gibbers, many started to ask, "What happened? Why has Eunhyuk done this?"

Hyoyeon raised her hand for silence. It took the stadium three moments to be still and quiet.

"Thank you," Hyoyeon said, "Now, the media people are allowed to ask questions."

One reporter quickly went to the mic that was spot lighted on the are of the media. "Is Eunhyuk the father?"

Hyoyen chuckled and said, "Of course he is. Who else will it be?"

Another reporter then asked, "Why is your stomach not that big?"

"The child got accustomed my daily routine of dancing. Also, my figure is helping in this. However, since my entering now my 4th month of pregnancy, I guess it will get large now," Hyoyeon said.

"Just like the case of Oh Yoona?" The reporter followed up.

"Yes," Hyoyeon answered. 

"What will happen now to your careers? Will you retire now as an idol?" The next reporter asked. This made the whole stadium silent.

Hyoyeon cleared and said, "Of course, I will have to take a leave to give birth. After that, after I get back to my dancing body, I'll be back as a member of Girls' Generation."

Many claps were heard, but many also shouted, "What baout the child?"

"We'll do our best to take of the child and be an idol at the same time," Hyoyeon answered, "Many are doing it nowadays."

"What about your overseas projects?" The reporter that ws still on the mic asked.

"Sadly, I cannot go anymore, specifically in our upcoming japanese tour. After giving birth and some rest, I'll be going with all of the projects," Hyoyeon said.

"Who'll take care of the child whenever you'll be gone?" A new reporter asked.

Hyoyeon answered, "I'll be bringing him or her to the set whenever possible."

Everyone felt silent. Nobody spoke. Hyoyeon was all looking at fans, waiting for their response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was all silent...Until...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A deafening sound filled the whole venue, making Hyoyeon bursting into tears and all members of SM Town rushing to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the not updating often...