Unexpected Part 3: Gift

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~The Hospital~

Sooyoung, Yuri, Yoona, Eunhyuk, Changmin and Minho were all waiting outside the operating room. Hyoyeon suddenly shook violently and she was rushed to the emergency room. At the threat of Eunhyuk filing a case, the reporters were finally sent out of the hospital. Finally the doctor went outside.

"Well?" Eunhyuk quickly asked.

"She's okay for now," the doctor said, "I think she's feeling the stress and tension a while ago that's why her body reacted. We have to be careful, she can still hear things."

All the six idols nodded. After some time, they went with Hyoyeon who was escorted back to her room. 

"I think I should go back now," Minho said, "I'll have maybe Onew-hyung or Key come replace me. It won't be long."

"Maybe you girls should go too," Changmin said, "I'll be staying with Eunhyuk for a while. Yunho-hyung will be coming here directly from his shoot."

The girls nodded as they left with Minho. "Want to eat those ramyun?" Changmin asked Eunhyuk.

"Ah, kurae," Eunhyuk said blankly.

Changmin sighed as he prepared ramyun. "You know," Changmin said, "I didn't know deep your love has grown for each other until now."

"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I know that you have liked...Ani, love each other ever since, but I thought it was just a simple crush or puppy love. I was wrong. The last person I saw in love like this is Yunho-hyung," Changmin said.

"I love her so much, Changmin-ah," Eunhyuk said, "I can't...I can't bear to loose her."

"I understand. All we can do now is wait, pray, and have faith. Like what our fans always say, Always Keep The Faith," Changmin said.

"We all are keeping our faiths," Eunhyuk said.

"We all are. By the way--" Changmin was interrupted by the doctor who went in.

"Mr. Shim, Mr. Lee, I have some...News for you," the doctor said.

 

That evening, Yunho, Onew, Luna, Jessica, Krystal, and Key arrived at about seven in the evening. They found a flustered and smilling Eunhyuk with a chuckling Changmin.

"Is there good news?" Jessica asked.

"Uhm..." Eunhyuk said when suddenly something beeped from Hyoyeon's area. 

All of them rushed to see Hyoyeon breathing deeply. Onew and Luna rushed quickly to get the doctor and, after a few moments, the doctor went in and checked on Hyoyeon. 

"She's coming back," the doctor said. After a few seconds, Hyoyeon opened her eyes. 

"Hyukkie-oppa," Hyoyeon said slowly.

"I'm here, Hyo," Eunhyuk quickly went near Hyoyeon and held her hand. 

"Mwo...Eodi..." Hyoyeon said, confused.

"I'll explain everything slowly," Eunhyuk said. Eunhyuk then slowly told Hyoyeon what happened, while the other idols rested on the sofa and the doctor left. Eunhyuk recounted all that has happened, except for the news that Eunhyuk got from the doctor. 

"Where are...?" Hyoyeon asked. Jessica went near Hyoyeon as soon as Hyoyeon asked.

"Hyo-ah," Jessica said, "All of them are on the other line."

"Yah," Hyoyeon managed to say.

"Unnie! We're on our way!" Seohyun said.

"Gwaenchanayo, Hyoyeonnie?" The other members asked together.

"Ne," Hyoyeon said with a smile.

"We'll be there before you know it!" Sooyoung yelled before cutting the line.

Hyoyeon chuckled. The rest of the idols there checked on Hyoyeon. Eunhyuk quietly stood back with Changmin. 

"When will you tell her?" Changmin asked. 

"When we're alone," Eunhyuk said, "I'm scared to tell her."

"Why?" Changmin asked.

Eunhyuk sighed and said, "What if it's not yet in her plan? What if I destroy her dreams because of it? I made a mis--"

"Don't say that!" Changmin said lously, shocking the others.

"Is there a problem?" Yunho asked.

"Ah, aniyo, hyung," Changmin said quickly, "We're just telling some jokes here."

Yunho nodded and then turned his attention back to the conversation fo Jessica, Krystal and Hyoyeon.

Changmin pulled Eunhyuk to a corner of the room. "It's not a mistake that you did. You love each other right?"

"How come you're...A bit sensitive about this?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Asked Yunho-hyung and Jaejoong-umma," Changmin said while smirking.

Eunhyuk chuckled and said, "But nobody among the two will...You know?"

Changmin sighed and said, "All the same."

Hyoyeon then called, "Wangjanim~~"

Eunhyuk quickly went to Hyoyeon's side and said, "Ne gongjunim?"

"Just stay here...I still feel a bit weak..." Hyoyeon said.

"Arasseo, I'll just be here then," Eunhyuk said.

A few minutes later, the other members of Girls' Generation arrived. The nine girls had a mini-reunion and celebration that Hyoyeon has finally woken up. TVXQ, Onew, Luna, Krystal and Eunhyuk all just sat with a little distance away from the nine girls.

"That's what you call SoShi love," Krystal said.

"All of us in SM are really important," Yunho said, "And I bet that by tomorrow, SM Town will fill this room."

 

After some time, Hyoyeon got another check-up to fully ensure her recovery. 

"Everything's all right, Hyoyeon-sshi," the doctor said, "Including the--"

"That's a relief!" Eunhyuk said, cutting the doctor, "Can we talk outside, doctor?"

Eunhyuk and the doctor went out. "Was the doctor going to say something else?" Hyoyeon asked.

"No idea," the other idols said.

Eunhyuk then came back with a tray of Hyoyeon's food. "Dinner time, gongjunim," Eunhyuk said.

"I think we should eat too," Changmin said, "Shall we get something from the cafeteria?"

"I agree!" Sooyoung said, so all the other idols left, leaving the HyoYuk couple some alone time.

"Mianhe wangjanim," Hyoyeon said, "I gave you a hard time."

"Don't say that. I should even be thanking you because you saved my life," Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon smiled, held Eunhyuk's hand and said, "Ani. I saved my life as well. You're my life, wangjanim."

Eunhyuk smiled and said, "Eat a lot, gongjunim."

Eunhyuk was feeding Hyoyeon and vice versa. They were smilling at each other and chatting to makeup the time that they have not talked and bonded with each other. That night, Eunhyuk was the only one who stayed. Hyoyeon was lot better, and she was slowly gaining back her energy. 

"Wangjanim," Hyoyeon said while giving some space in her bed, "Cuddle with me so I can heal a lot faster."

Eunhyuk climbed on the bed and hugged Hyoyeon, making her lean on Eunhyuk's chest. 

"Gongjunim," Eunhyuk called.

"Ne," Hyoyeon answered.

"I remember you said once in a show before that you wanted to have a family quickly when you found your love right?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Ah," Hyoyeon said, smiling, "I remember that. Seohyun asked me that why will I forget and stop being an idol for that. Waeyo?"

"You see...Uhm...You're pregnant for three months already, gongjunim," Eunhyuk said.

 

~Flashback~

"Mr. Shim, Mr. Lee, I have some...News for you," the doctor said.

"News?" EUnhyuk and Changmin asked together.

"Hyoyeon-sshi is three months pregnant," The doctor said.

"What? How could that be? Her stomach--" Eunhyuk said but was cut by the doctor.

"She has a very active life: dancing among all others. Moreover, the child seems to adapt to the lifestyle of her mother," the doctor said, "I guess that her pregnancy would be like Oh Yoona's - she maintained her S-line during and after her pregancy."

"So...I'm...An...Appa?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Ne. Chughahaeyo," the doctor said as he shook Eunhyuk's hand.