Hyoyeon-Umma: The First Steps & A Surprise

You are YOUNIQUE to me

A deafening sound filled the whole venue, making Hyoyeon bursting into tears and all members of SM Town rushing to her.

 

The stadium was filled with thunders of applause. The fans and media cheered Hyoyeon and gave their full support. They admired how Hyoyeon was brave enough to tell everyone about her pregnancy. They were shouting to Hyoyeon messages of support. Some are not audible due to many fans shouting, but they all have the same message nonetheless. This made Hyoyeon cry. Eunhyul hugged Hyoyeon tight and the other SM Town members rushing towards the couple.

"Gwaenchana, gongjunim," Eunhyuk said, "They know understand."

The SM Town members smiled and clapped for Hyoyeon as well.

"I admire for being that brave," Yunho said.

"Noona," Kai said, "We wish you all the best."

 

~HyoYuk House~

 The two went home to their own house after being congratulated by many fans. After the press conference, many of the fans wanted to greet Hyoyeon. Some of them even promised to send gifts for the coming baby. 

"I'm tired," Hyoyeon said as she yawned. 

The couple were already in front of their house. Eunhyuk said, "Do you want me to cook for you, gongjunim?"

"Maybe ramyun will do, wangjanim," Hyoyeon said. 

The two went into the house with linked hands. Hyoyeon then sat down on the sofa while Eunhyuk rushed towards the kitchen to cook.

"I wonder why I didn't have morning sickness," Hyoyeon said watching Eunhyuk prepare the ramyun.

"The doctor said that it's part of the adjustment made by the baby," Eunhyuk explained, "But we have to be careful though; We might be too relaxed and we don't know what might be doing to the baby."

Hyoyeon nodded and asked, "Shall we go to a pregnancy doctor tomorrow?"

"Kurae. We should," Eunhyuk agreed.

While Eunhyuk was finishing preparing their dinner, Hyoyeon surfed the net. The news of Hyoyeon's announcement already made it on different sites and it recieved mixed comments. Some were happy for Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk; some were a bit disappointed because (according to the comment) they will be seeing Hyoyeon less.

"I'm glad the fans were having a positive response," Hyoyeon said.

"Kkeut! Dinner's ready, gongjunim," Eunhyuk exclaimed.

Hyoyeon went to the dinning table. Eunhyuk served a bowl to Hyoyeon and also to himself.

"Jal mokgesseumnida!" Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk said together.

Eunhyuk watched Hyoyeon eat. Unlike before, Hyoyeon now has a larger appetite. Eunhyuk has just finished his bowl while Hyoyeon was already eating the last few noodles of her second bowl.

"Is the baby hungry, gongjunim?" Eunhyuk jokingly asked.

"Ne," Hyoyeon playfully answered.

Eunhyuk then asked, "Would you like to move in here?"

Hyoyeon stopped eating and asked, "Mwol?"

"I want us to start building our family," Eunhyuk started to explain, "I want to make the baby's room with you. I want to go to the doctor as soon as possible, buy some baby stuff..."

Hyoyeon held Eunhyuk's hand and said, "Someone's excited to be an appa."

"I am," Eunhyuk admitted, "I am excited. Our baby will be the living proof that I love you so much."

Hyoyeon smiled and said, "Let's take good care of the baby, wangjanim. I'll move in here tomorrow after we go to the doctor."

 

~The Hospital~

Hyoyeon, Eunhyuk, Seohyun and Yonghwa were driving towards the hospital. Seohyun wanted to accompany her unnie during the first check-up so she and Yonghwa went with the HyoYuk couple.

"I'm excited for you, unnie," Seohyun said.

"When will you have a baby, Yonghwa?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Oppa~!" Seohyun said loudly, blushing in embarassment.

Yonghwa coughed and said, "Not now, hyung."

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon chuckled. Shortly, they were already at the hospital. The four of them went to the receptionist to check for a schedule. While there, someone walked towards them. Hyoyeon saw her first.

"Umma!" Hyoyeon said as she saw her mother coming towards them.

The others greeted Hyoyeon's mother, saying, "Annyeonghaseyo, Hyoyeon eomonim."

Eunhyuk stepped forward and greeted Hyoyeon's mother, "Eomonim, annyeonghaseyo."

"Annyeonghaseyo yeoroboon," Hyoyeon's umma greeted back, "Thank you for coming with my daughter here."

"Aniimnida, eomonim," Seohyun said, "We all awant to know how's the baby."

The receptionist then gave Hyoyeon an id number to be called when the doctor is ready. Hyoyeon was a bit nervous; it is her first time. Eunhyuk felt Hyoyeon's tension so she held her hand. 

"Don't worry, I'm here. I'm always here," Eunhyuk whispered to Hyoyeon.

Hyoyeon smiled, pecked a kiss on Eunhyuk's lips and said, "Gomawo."

 

The first check-up went well. The baby is fine and Hyoyeon has been advised to visit again next week. Having freed of most schedules, Hyoyeon nodded to the doctor's advice.

"Are you sure it won't affect your concert schedule? You promised that you'll still join--" Eunhyuk asked worriedly but was silenced by Hyoyeon's fingers on his lips.

"I'll be fine, wangjanim," Hyoyeon said happily, "You worry too much."

"Well, can I be with my daughter for today?" Hyoyeon's mother suddenly asked.

"Why of course, eomonim," Eunhyuk said, grinning from ear to ear.

 

~SM Ent~

Hyoyeon and her mother spent day at the mall. Although they didn't really shopped, they just spent their time watching two movies, eating lunch and then just walking. 

"Shall I take you home now, umma?" Hyoyeon said. She was tired, but she had fun.

"Ani, take me to your company," Hyoyeon's mother said.

Hyoyeon looked at his mother in surprise, "What did you say?"

"Just take me there, you'll see," Hyoyeon's mother said.

Completely bewildered, Hyoyeon followed her mother's orders. After some time, they were in front of the company but many were gathered in front of it.

"What's going on?" Hyoyeon asked.

Suddenly, loud music could be heard, and Hyoyeon was surprised to see Eunhyuk in a white suit. The Super Junior members were at the back of Eunhyuk. SHINee and EXO were guarding the aisle, Girls' Generation were walking in the aisle towards Hyoyeon's car.

"Umma!" Hyoyeon said, surprise still in her.

Hyoyeon's moter just smiled, held Hyoyeon's hand and said, "I love you dear."

Jessica was the one who opened the car and said, "Congratulations."

"What's this?" Hyoyeon asked, but her question was answered when f(x) went out with a simple white dress.

"Put it over," Taeyeon said.

Hyoyeon's tears started to fall as she puts on the dress, now knowing what is happening. After Hyoyeon was dressed, the music changed from instrumental to a song that has been overly used but still sweet. Girls' Generation started to walk (Hyoyeon was at the back with Jessica and Seohyun) as Eunhyuk started to rap.

Love~ Oh baby my girl~

You’re my everything, your beauty blinds me

 

My bride, my present from the heavens above

Are you happy? There’s tears flowing from your eyes

Until the day your black hair turns grey

I promise to love you forever

 

I want to tell you every single day that “I love you”

Would you marry me?

I want to live loving you and cherishing you

I want to put you to sleep in my arms every night

 

 

Would you marry me?

Will you give my heart this permission?

 

Hyoyeon has reach Eunhyuk at this part of the song. Eunhyuk pecked a kiss on Hyoyeon's lips. The male dancer then took Hyoyeon's hands as they started to dance slowly, just like what you do in a promenade.

"Omo, the scene looks so beautiful," Yoona whispered to Jessica.

"I know," Jessica said while looking at Onew, the last person that danced her like what Eunhyuk is doing to Hyoyeon currently.

 

*I’ll stay next to you for the rest of my life (I do)

I love you (I do)

Through rain and snow I’ll cherish you (I do)

I’ll take care of you (My love)

 

(Rap) You in a white dress, me in a tuxedo

We walk step in step underneath the moon

I swear, I hate lies, I hate distrust

My princess, my love, stay with me

Even though we’ll age, I want to live each day smiling

Would you marry me?

Will you be my everything?

 

 

**Through hardships and troubles (I do)

I’ll always be there (I do)

All the many days we’ll spend together (I do)

I’m going to be thankful each and every day (My Love)
 

 

I prepared this for you since long ago

Please take this shiny ring in my hand

I’ll remember this promise we shared with the same heart

Would you marry me?

 

 

*I’ll stay next to you for the rest of my life (I do)

I love you (I do)

Through rain and snow I’ll cherish you (I do)

I’ll take care of you (My love)

 

 

**Through hardships and troubles (I do)

I’ll always be there (I do)

All the many days we’ll spend together (I do)

I’m going to be thankful each and every day (My Love)

 

 

Hyoyeon lets Eunhyuk do his last rap, but she was still holding Eunhyuk's hand tightly.

 

(Rap) All I have to give you is my love

That’s all I’ve got to offer

I know I lack many things but not my love

I’ll look out and take care of you

Will you promise me just one thing?

No matter what happens

We’ll always love each other.. That’s all

 

At this part, instead of Ryeowook, it was Eunhyuk who sang. While he was singing this part, he knelt down, presented a small box in front of Hyoyeon and opened it. Inside the box was a diamond ring.

 

Will you marry me?

I do

 

"Kim Hyoyeon," Eunhyuk said, "We have been through a lot. You mean the world to me. I cannot live without you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Kim Hyoyeon, will you marry me?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was silent. Hyoyeon was crying non-stop. Everyone was waiting for her answer....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"No," Hyoyeon said.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Not just the rest of my life," Hyoyeon said, answering the shock faces of everyone, "I want to be with you forever, Lee Hyukjae. Yes, I will marry you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This fic will be ending...

 

Thank you you for reading :)