For The Little Prince Part 1: A Phone Call

You are YOUNIQUE to me

~MBC~

Hyoyeon was at the waiting room of Super Junior. MBC Gayo Daejun will end soon, and the couple said they'll be spending the first day of 2013 together. Also, they said that they'd watch Girls' Generation's new MV together as well. Suddenly, the door opened. Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), TVXQ and EXO-K all went in.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Good job everyobody!" Hyoyeon shouted.

"Kamsahamnida!" They all shouted back. 

"I brought some snack for you guys. They're from all of us at Girls' Generation." Hyoyeon said as she brought out the bags of burgers and drinks. Eunhyuk helped his girlfriend naturally in distributing the food and drinks.

"Ooh...I remember when we're doing the PYL album! Hyoyeon-noona would always bring breakfast with us!" Taemin said.

Sulli suddenly said, "You want me to make breakfast for you Taemin-oppa?"

Taemin blushed as the rest of the SM Town idols sneered, jeered and cheered. "Are they together now?" Hyoyeon asked Eunhyuk.

"We're not sure, but they have been stuck together since SBS Gayo Daejun. Sulli complained when the PD wanted Taemin with Krystal, but Taemin and Krystal assured that it'll be fine. Well, according from what I heard--"

"You were eavesdropping?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Yah! They were really loud in talking about it." Eunhyuk said defensively.

Sungmin said, "Look at our couple, talking to themselves. Are you filming here?"

The all laughed. Their mini-gathering ended when the managers all said that they're now free to go home. Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon went ahead of the others. However, whent hey were at the lobby of MBC, Kai and Sehun went to the couple.

"Noona! Hyung!" Kai and Sehun shouted.

"Oh? Wae?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Uhm, can we ask if Hyoyeon-noona can call Luhan-hyung? I mean, he's been sad for a long time. Not that we blame you noona, but can you please call him?" Sehun said. Kai nodded in agreement.

Hyoyeon nodded. She said she will do something for Luhan. It's the start, she thought.

"I will. Thank you, Kai and Sehun." Hyoyeon said with a smile. 

Kai and Sehun smiled, bowed and said, "Kamsahamnida, noona! Happy new year!" After that, the two main dancers left.

 

~HyoYuk~

While the HyoYuk couple were riding their car towards their house, Hyoyeon said, "I still feel bad about the Luhan issue."

Eunhyuk nodded. "I do too. I mean, I guess he's fining it hard to move on. I can't blame him; I myself find it hard to move on."

"That's because your so in love with me." Hyoyeon said while pinching Eunhyuk on the cheeks.

"Of course I am. You also found it hard to move on, anyway." Eunhyuk said. The couple laughed and enjoyed their ride until they arrived at their house. Eunhyuk was carrying Hyoyeon bridal style.

"Yah, wangjanim, you're tired. I can walk." Hyoyeon said, although loving how Eunhyuk is carrying her.

"Aniyo! My gongjunim gives me strength!" Eunhyuk said as they walked inside the house, letting Hyoyeon sit on the couch.

"Aihyoo..." Eunhyuk said, out of breath.

Hyoyeon chuckled as she went to massage Eunhyuk's shoudlers. "Aigoo...My wangjanim worked so hard." Hyoyeon said.

Eunhyuk smiled as Hyoyeon's massage did ease up the tension. "Want to eat some ramyun before we go to sleep, wangjanim?"

"Yah, you still have to call Luhan." Eunhyuk reminded.

Hyoyeon nodded as the couple held hands while walking towards the kitchen. They wore their couple aprons. "Let's get cooking." Hyoyeon said.

Hyoyeon was the one cooking while Eunhyuk was just back hugging Hyoyeon. "I want to see your MV quickly. You look so y in your clothes."

Hyoyeon just blushed. "Yah, stop it. Oh, the ramyun's all done."

As Hyoyeon faced Eunhyuk, the couple kissed. Eunhyuk's arms wrapped around Hyoyeon's waist. Eunhyuk then pushed Hyoyeon and made her sit on the counter top. Their kiss became deeper and became hotter. 

"Wangjanim~" Hyoyeon said as she pulled away from Eunhyuk. "Let's eat first ramyun?"

Eunhyuk chuckled and sighed, "Arasseo."

The couple then went to their dinning table and started to eat. "Aigoo! Mashta!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"Happy new year, wangjanim." Hyoyeon said, raising her glass of water.

"Happy new year, gongjunim. I love you." Eunhyuk replied, raising his own glass.

"I love you too." Hyoyeon said as they made a toast for the new year. They finished their ramyun while looking at each other's eyes, laughing and smiling at each other. When they were done, Eunhyuk said, "Gongjunim, let me wash the dishes. Go and call Luhan now." 

"Are you sure?" Hyoyeon asked.

Eunhyuk nodded and said, "Ne."

Hyoyeon nodded as Eunhyuk took their bowls and glasses. The girl dancing machine went out on the porch for fresh air, then started the international call.

 

~Hyoyeon and Luhan~

Luhan was not as celebrant as the other EXO-M members. He's been sad and somehwat depressed since Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk became an official couple. The smile that Luhan has was last seen during the making of the PYL album.

"Come on, Luhan." Xiumin said. "It's 2013! Cheer up and celebrate with us."

Luhan smiled sadly, "I'm fine, hyung. Don't spoil your fun because of me. I'm chinese anyway, I can still celebrate the lunar year."

Xiumin shook his head. No one, not even Tao, could cheer up Luhan. Chanyeol tried, but it was no use. EXO-M was at their dorm during the western new year. Suddenly, Luhan's phone rang. The caller id shocked him.

Hyoyeon:)

Luhan went outside of their dorm as he answered his phone.

"Yeoboseyo?" Luhan said.

"Luhan! Happy new year!" Hyoyeon said cheerfully.

As Luhan reached for the rooftop door, he couldn't help but smile. "Happy new year too, noona."

"Hey, Mianhe..." Hyoyeon said on the phone.

Luhan removed his phone from his mouth to sigh before saying, "It's fine noona. It's not your fault nor Eunhyuk-sunbae's fault that...Well...I feel this way."

Hyoyeon said, "Still, it was hard for you to finish MAXSTEP because of us."

Luhan said while tears flow from his eyes, "Aniyo. I'm...Uhm..."

"Luhan?" Hyoyeon said, alarm evident in her voice. "Are you crying?"

"Ani...Ani..." Luhan said while his tears flow freely from his eyes.

"Aigoo...Stop crying, Lu..." Hyoyeon said. "Look, if you want to hang out with me it's fine. Although I think it's best that we stay away from each other until you forget about me? I don't know what to say to you Lu. All I can say is that whatever is the best for you, we'll try to do it."

Luhan mentally slapped himself. How can I cry when Hyoyeon-noona is calling me?

"Noona, mianhe...I'm sorry but I really can't forget abou you." Luhan admitted. "This is a rather untimely confession, but I'll still do it. I love you noona. I didn't know how, when, why or how, just felt that one day, you were so special in my life. That's why I trained hard to debut. Now, that I'm in EXO, I was hoping to formally confess to you...That I'll be the one to help you forget about Eunhyuk-sunbae. I was too late...Mianhe, noona."

"Don't say sorry for loving someone Lu. Nobody can teach the heart to fall in love with someone. All we can do is to entertain the emotion, or forget about the emotion." Hyoyeon said.

"I feel bad and I know it's my fault you are depressed and sad. No, don't say I'm not at fault." Hyoyeon said after Luhan tried to cut her. Eunhyuk is now also at the porch holding the free hand of Hyoyeon while sitting and looking at the sky. 

Hyoyeon continued, "I can't bring you ultmate happiness because, this will hurt, I don't love you the way you love me Lu."

Luhan was prepared for it, but it still hurt. It was like Tao piercing his sword through Luhan's chest and then pulling it and then pushing it again. All Hyoyeon can hear from the other line was Luhan crying. 

"Luhan, listen to me. Even though I don't love you like the way you do, I still love you. You;re the closest dongsaeng I have that is not my bandmate. You're a very dear friend of mine. I do hope we can still be close friends, but I am asking you to forget about what you feel for me."

Luhan gathered his voice to tell his one wish. "Noona, can we just go out for a final date?"

Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk. "Wangjanim, he's asking me out on our first and last date." Hyoyeon said to his boyfriend.

Eunhyuk sighed and nodded his head. Hyoyeon said, "I agree but not in public."

Luhan wiped his tears as he said, "Of course noona. At the SM Rooftop this wednesday, we can do it. It can be like my congratulations for your new album."

Hyoyeon smiled and said, "Arasseo, I'll see you then."

Luhan smiled (for the first time in two to three months) as he said, "Kamsahamnida, noona. I'll be hanging up now. Happy new year!"

Hyoyeon said, "Happy new year."

The line then went dead.

 

~HyoYuk~

"You know, I didn't know what I felt when I said I agree on letting you on a date with Luhan. I feel good to help my dongsaeng, but I feel hur because my girlfriend's having a date with another guy." Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon said as she sat down beside Eunhyuk, "Wangjanim~~"

"I know. It's just for him. It's a last day. Shall we now take a rest?" Eunhyuk said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Do you really want to rest?" Hyoyeon said, partially showing her abs to Eunhyuk as she stood up, stretched her arms and yawned. Eunhyuk quickly stood up and wrapped his arms around Hyoyeon's y curves.

"Are you seducing your all-too-willing boyfriend?" Eunhyuk said as he kissed Hyoyeon on the cheeks.

"Yes. Yes I am. Since my boyfriend is sad, I migh as well make him happy on our room" Hyoyeon said as Eunhyuk carried his girlfriend to their bedroom.