-Chapter 2

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

 

*Yoon Mi's POV*

I am in the school right now. Having lunch with my friends. When suddenly there was a song that came *careless careless shoot anonymous anonymous heartless mindless no one who cares about me* Oh, i forgot! That was my cellphone and that was my ringtone.

 

My friend Ji Eun change it into that music. She said that it was from a teaser. I don't even know who sang those songs. She just change it. She said because they are handsomes and blah blah blah. I answered the phone.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" I/Yoon Mi said

 

"Baby Yoon Mi! When will you be home?" The man in the phone said.

 

"Appa! what's wrong? I'll be home at around 5pm maybe. I still have 3 class" I said

 

"Nothing's wrong baby. Okay! I'll be waiting for you then, Since i got home early from work" My father said.

 

"Okay! I love you, appa" 

 

"I Love You too, my baby" He said and then he hung up.

 

"Who was it?" My friend Ji Eun said.

 

"It was my dad" i said when the bell rang.

 

-----------

 

Time passes by quickly. I run to the bus station, so i won't be late for the bus. I need to come home as fast as i could because i know that my father has something to say with me. I got home at my little house. I entered my little house and see that my appa is sitting at the chair with frustrated face. 

 

"What's the matter, appa?" I asked him

 

"You will be married in 2days, baby" my appa said

 

"What?!!" i said in a schock voice and my eyes widened.

 

"You will meet your husband tomorrow and i hoped you'll be nice" appa said

 

"But, why so sudden appa?" i asked but my appa seemed to be thinking of something. He doesn't answer my question.

 

 

*Flashback of what happened to your appa*

 

 

"Hi, bro" a man said

 

"Hello, Mr Lee Soo Man. What brings you here?"

 

"No need to be formal, bro. Do you remember that you still owe me a money?" Mr. Soo Man said.

 

"Yes! But, you told me that i can pay it whenever i want. You told me that, and you said it is because we are step cousin"

 

"Yes, but i need that money now" Soo Man said

 

"I don't have a money right now"

 

"You have a daughter, don't you? If you agree to what i will say to you, then, you don't have to pay to me"  

 

"And, what are you going to say to me?" your father asked

 

"If you agree that your daughter will marry one of my group member in SM, then you are payed. No need to pay. The wedding will be in 2days.

 

"What?!"

 

"Think about it. I'll wait here for your answer, but i'll be here just for 20minutes" Soo Man said

 

"My daughter is still in 4th year college"

 

"I'll pay for her tution for the whole year, agree?" 

 

"I need to talk to her first" 

 

"Okay" Soo Man said and goes out from our house.

 

----End of flashback------

 

"Appa?! Appa?!" you said

 

"what is it?" My father asked.

 

"I've been calling you for three minutes and you didn't even answer my question" 

 

"Can you do it for me, Yoon Mi. Please?" your father begged you.

 

"Okay, appa. For you!" you said

 

"Let's eat now, appa! Our conversation was too long that we didn't see the time that it's already 7pm. Come" You said

 

----------

 

We are done eating. I wash all the dishes and got into my room to study. I was thinking about the marriage when i suddenly fall asleep. 

 

 

Suddenly the alarm rang. WOah, It's 11pm. I need to work at the bar now. I almost forgot that i have a job in bar as a waitress because of the marriage. My shift is just 12-2am. And i have to meet my "HUSBAND" tomorrow at 6pm.   

 

"I think i'll just skipped my work for now. I'm so sleepy and i need to sleep early because we will have an Oral test tomorrow" You thought.