-Chapter 32

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

*Yoon Mi's POV*

The class already ended so fast and Suho invited me to go to their showcase. Well, i would love to.

I am a fan of Exo now. They are the best, especially my husband.

It's still 4:30pm, i don't know what i should do. I think i'll just visit them first. They are practicing hard so i think i'll cook at home first. I cooked some food for exo-k and quickly went to the place where Suho told me. I am excited to see them practice and of course, my husband.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted some staff while looking for exo, they are at the stage.

Omo?! Exo-M is here too?

I didn't cook so many because i thought it's just Exo-K.

What should i do?!

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greeted EXO.

"Oh? Noona!!" Xiu Min shouted. Suho went near me and wrapped his arms around my waist. 

I blushed.

"You're so early, my wife~" Suho sweetly said.

"Let's take a break first" Kris suggested and everyone nodded in agreement.

"Shall we go there backstage? I am tired" Suho said and led you backstage.

There was a room backstage. He went in and I followed him.

He sat in the couch at the corner of the room.

"Sit here" He said while tapping the empty space next to him. 

I sat next to at the end of the couch and Suho lied on my lap. "Omo?! What--what are you doing?"

"I just want to relax on your lap" He said and I caress his hair with my hand.

"Are you tired?" I asked and he nodded.

"Oh, wait.. I almost forgot, I have some food here. Do you want to eat?" 

"No, I'll eat later. I want to sleep"

"Then, i'll give this to the members first, okay?"

"I will go with you" We went outside the room and saw them talking.

"Hey, noona! Let's talk here" Kai said. I looked at Suho's face with a permission look and he nodded. I went near them. "Are you all hungry?" I asked them.

"Yeah! We are hungry, noona" Xiu Min said

"Here" I said while giving them the paper bag with foods.

"Did you cook this?" Kris asked.

I nodded. "Neh, it may taste bad so just bear with it"

Kris started to eat some. "Ani, it really taste good" I smiled.

I went near Suho with some food. "Do you want some?"

"Feed me!" He commanded. The exo members looked at us.

I blushed. "Wh--why?"

 


*Suho's POV*

This is my chance to ask her to feed me. 

I don't know why, I just want it.

"Feed me!" I commanded. All my members looked at us.

She blushed. "Wh--why?"

"I--I am tired to use my hand right now" I excused. My members were smiling while looking at us.

"Your members are here" She whispered so my member can't hear her.

"Don't be shy" Tao teased.

"Suho hyung won't eat that if you are not going to feed him" Lay said

"Arrasso arrasso" 

She started feeding me nervously because they are watching at us carefully with a serious face and I am smiling. The food was just little, so the feeding thing just took some minute.

"That was delicious" I said.

She blushed. "Komawo"

"I want to sleep before the showcase, let's go" I said, held Yoon Mi's hand and dragged her in the room. I slept in her lap while she was playing in my phone the whole time I was sleeping.

___________________________________________________________________________

"Let us give a warm welcome to the best and talented rookie group, EXO" MC Leeteuk said.

They gave us a warm welcome and clapped while we entered the stage. All of the fans were shouting. I can see Yoon Mi clearly because she was at the front. I talked to Ji Hee noona. She was shouting like a fan too. My wife is a fan too? 

We introduced ourselves to the fans and started with our showcase. Yoon Mi was fangirling. She always shout when I sing. 

___________________________________________________________________________

We went home after the showcase. We bid our goodbyes to them and Yoon Mi greeted us with congratulations.

"How many days will exo-m stay here?" Yoon Mi asked me. 

"They will be back in China after christmas"

"So they will spend christmas here?" She excitedly asked.

"Wae?!" I asked annoyed.

Why is she excited?

Is she happy because Kris hyung will be here?

Tschh...

"I am just asking.. What gift do you want tomorrow?"

"Just give me whatever you want to give"

She nodded. "Then, let's sleep! Ji Hee unnie said we will have a christmas party tomorrow"

"You're right"

 

[A/N: Hello. How did your christmas eve went? I received many gifts. I am just so happy and thankful. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll tell you guys honestly, everytime I received a notification that there is a new comment about my chapter I feel nervous. Hahaha! By the way, welcome to the new readers and belated merry christmas. Love lots :]