-Chapter 37

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

Yoon Mi’s POV

We enjoyed eating our lunch at the restaurant. There weren’t so many people there because it was a restaurant were only celebrities eat. I was so full because Exo ordered many food. Especially Xiu Min oppa.  After eating, we went back to the  SM building, to the practice room.

“I will go first” Ji Hee unnie excused herself.

I looked at her. “Wae unnie?”

“SHINee will be having a photo shoot today and I am their stylist for today”

We just nodded and unnie went out.

“Who wants to play a game?” Baekhyun oppa asked.

Xiu Min oppa and Sehun raised their hands and shouted, “Me!!”

I also raise my hand and shouted, “Me too!”

Suho-ssi was sitting beside me and I heard him chuckle.

I glared at him and he stopped chuckling. “What?”

“Nothing. You’re like a child” He said.

I just ignored him and didn’t talk to him.

 “What kind of game?” Chanyeol asked.

“Truth or dare” Baekhyun answered.

Omo?! Truth or dare?

I think I’ll back out with this one.

They might ask me some stupid question if I chose truth,

Or they might ask me to kiss someone in front of them if I chose dare.

“U-uh.. I-I think I’ll back out with this game” I uttered.

Suho looked at me with confused look. “Wae?”

“I-it’s just..” I couldn’t finish my sentence because I was cut off my someone.

“There is no backing out. You already said you will join” A manly with a familiar voice said. I turned around and saw that it was Kris. He was smirking.

What is he thinking?

“Noona, You should play. This is fun” Kai said.

They all nodded. “Arrasso!” I said annoyed.

“So, let’s spin the bottle” Kris said in English and everyone looked at him with confused look. I understand what he meant though. I can understand some few English. Haha! Kris has a good pronunciation. What can you expect? He’s Kris.

“Hyung, please speak in Korean or Chinese” Chen said.

Kris laughed. “Haha, arrasso”

“Assa, Let’s spin that bottle” Luhan said and spun the bottle. The bottle kept on turning until it stopped. It stopped in front of D.O. Yes, it’s not me! I thought it was me because D.O sat on my left and Suho on my right. I heaved I sigh of relief.

“D.O, It’s you! Truth or dare?” Luhan asked.

“Dare!” Luhan was thinking of what he wants lay to do.

And he came up of something, “Kiss Kai on both of his cheek”

Yeah, he came up with that dare.

“What?!” D.O and Kai shouted.

We all just laughed at them.

“Just do it” Xiu Min said while pushing D.O towards Kai.

He slapped Xiu Min’s hands softly. He grabbed his hair with his hand, annoyed. “Aish. Arrasso. Luhan hyung, you’re dead” He said and pointed at Luhan, glared.

D.O sat in front of Kai and kissed both of his cheek. After D.O kissed his cheeks, Kai, on the other hand, wiped it. Suddenly, we all burst our laughing after D.O kissed Kai. Both of them laughed with us.

“Haha, That was fun” D.O said and laughed.

Kai laughed too. “Yeah, haha”

D.O spun the bottle again. And now, it stopped in front of Suho, yes, Suho-ssi.

“Leader, Truth or dare?” D.O asked Suho while smirking.

Oh, I smell fishy..

“So, do you love Yoon Mi?” Lay asked.

Sudden question. Everyone in the room kept silence. It was awkward for me and Suho. I didn’t even dare to ask him that. But, Thanks to Lay, I will know how he probably feel. I feel grateful for this game though.

Suho-ssi didn’t answer yet, It was silent in the room, and my body became hot. I mean, literally. I am afraid of his answer. I hope that it takes you awhile to answer because you’re just shy to confess to me. I hope so!

Suho’s POV

The bottle stopped in front of me. Yes, in front of me. And, guess what? D.O asked me something that is unexpected.

“So, do you love Yoon Mi?”

I was taken by his question. Do I love Yoon Mi? But, If love her or not, or she love me or not, It doesn’t matter. I should break up with Yoon Mi no matter what. But, my keeps on telling me not to break up with her, but my mind keep saying that I should do it. I am really confused right now.

And yeah! I didn't do anything. “No” I think that my body just let my mind win..

Yoon Mi looked at me with a kinda teary eyes. Now, I feel guilty. Why did I let my mind win? I’m so stupid. But, yeah, this is the only way for her not to be hurt. That old man (Mr. Soo Man) already reminded me. I should do it.

Yoon Mi fake a laugh to break the silence, “Hahaha! So, Suho-ssi, spin the bottle” I know that she’s holding in her tears. My heart ache when I see her eyes being watery. I give her a fake smile, “Yeah, I should”

The exo members started nodding and say, “yeah” to break the awkward moment between us. “Spin it, Suho” Kris said. I nodded.

I spun the bottle, and luckily, yes, so lucky! It landed on Yoon Mi. Lucky, right? I don’t even know what I should ask or something like that.

“so, Yoon Mi, truth or dare?”

“I’ll go with dare. Truth hurts” She sarcastically said and faked a laugh.

My heart sank the moment she said truth hurts. I knew that she is hurting deep down inside because of me. But, what can I do? I already said it, there’s no backing out.

“I can’t think of something..” I told them.

“What about I help you, hyung?” Tao asked with a smirk that form in his lips.

“Sure, but what’s the dare?”

“Don’t make me do something like dancing, Tao. I don’t know how..” Yoon Mi commented.

“Hug Kris hyung” Tao said casually.

What? Chincha?!

And why should she hug him?

Are you cray, Huang Zi Tao?!!

Do you want to die?!

 

[A/N: Annyeonghaseyo, sorry if it took me a while, no, took me many days not to update. School was just busy. Yeah, that's why i kinda hate school :P By the way, please tell me your thoughts about this chaper? What do you think would happen next? Of course I know, but I can't answer it, STAY TUNED :]