-Chapter 40

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

Yoon Mi’s POV

I woke up, feeling empty. Today is Sunday, means, no classes. I don’t know what to do today. The sun was shining brightly in the winter time, the birds were chirping loudly outside my room. I dragged myself to the bathroom and washed myself.

 

I went outside my room after taking a bath and went to the dining room. I saw my father, he’s already eating his breakfast. I walked in front of the table and sat down.

“Good Morning, appa” I greeted him with a smile.

He smiled. “Morning! How are you, baby?”

How am I? I was hoping for someone to ask me that and call me ‘baby’, but I know that someone who I am talking about won’t do that.

I gave him my fakest smile in the world. “Hmm.. I’m okay, appa”

He let out a big sigh. “Can you tell me what exactly happened?”

I know I can tell appa everything.

I’ll just tell him everything from the start.

 

I breathe out. “That was so long, appa. I should had just told you what happened before he let me go” I chuckled.

Hey, that was a real chuckle. Yeah, my father makes me laugh/chuckle sometimes when I am sad. That is why I love him.

“Well, from what you told me, I think you should talk to him”

“Why?” I asked confused.

“I think he has a reason why he is doing this”

“WHAT?! Are you sure, appa? I think it will just hurt me more”

“Yes, I am sure” He gave me an assuring smile.

I smiled a little. “I’ll see if I can do it”

“Hwaiting!” he cheered me and did the fighting sign.

I chuckled at my father’s behavior.

I will see if I can do it appa.

 

Suho’s POV

I woke up in the early morning of Sunday. and stretched my arm to the place next to me, hoping someone was there, but there was no one. I let out a sigh. I sat up in my bed and looked at the clock, it was 8:00 am.

I still have an hour to prepare.

I dragged my feet to the bathroom and took a shower, went out from my room and went to the kitchen. I was expecting someone to be there, cooking food for me. But no one was there.

Right! I forgot that i let her go.

I quickly made a breakfast for myself. I was alone in the big house, table and kitchen. Suddenly, my head was popped up by the memories between me and Yoon Mi in this house.

“I shouldn’t have let you go” Suho told himself.

Stupid me.

 

I went to EXO’s practice room and when I entered the room, I was shocked to death (Well, not to that degree) because of one person. I entered the room. I blinked for many times, thinking it was just a dream but heck no, it’s not. I was happy seeing that person though.

I acted emotionless, like I didn’t care who’s there.

“Annyeong” I greeted the exo members, not caring about one person.

“Hyung!! Why didn’t you two went here together?” Tao asked while pointing to the person.

“Ahm.. Tao! I-it’s just that..erm.. I woke up earlier than him” The person said.

Tch..

I hate you for leaving me without even saying a goodbye.

Did you really love me?

I have a reason why I am acting this way towards you,

but what about you, do you have?!

“Erm..yeah! I woke up late” I lied and just agree with that person.

“You should have wake him up, Yoon Mi noona” Sehun said.

“Mianhe” she said and bowed to Sehun.

“Oh, it’s okay noona. No need to be sorry” He said to calm her.

“By the way, what are you doing here?” I asked her without any expression.

“Uncle asked me to come here!” She said coldly.

“And why?” Everyone looked at us. When Yoon Mi talks, they turn their heads towards her and when I talked, their head turn towards my direction.

“How should I know?!” She said annoyed.

“Well, he has to tell you the reasons” Exo’s heads turned to me.

“How should I know?!!!” She said while biting her lower lips to prevent from crying  as tears were threatening to drop.

She lowered her head. “Excuse me, I’ll just go outside”

She went out from the room. I was on my way going out, to follow her, but someone shouted.

“Yah!! Kim Joon Myun!!” Xiu Min shouted.

“Later, hyung” I said as I stormed out from the room. I know that they will ask me some question. I saw Yoon Mi, she was sitting in the chair near our practice room. She was crying, sobbing and it looked like I hurt her again. I stood beside her and sat down next to her.

I handed her my handkerchief. “Here”

I’m hurt because she is hurt, and more than that, the one who hurt her is me. I wiped her tears with the back of my palm.

My crybaby is crying again.

She took the handkerchief. “Thank You”

I was staring at her face but she wasn’t looking at me.

“Why were you crying?” I ask even though I know why.

“Er..I don’t know” she said and calmed herself down.

A figure was  slowly approaching the both of us. Out of my shocking, it was Mr. Lee Soo Man. I backed off and distance myself from Yoon Mi.

“Annyeonghaseyo” We both greeted him and bowed.

“Annyeong, I want to talk something important with you two. Let’s go to my office and talk about it there”

We nodded and followed Soo Man to his office. He sat down on his chair, in front of him was his table. We sat in the chairs in front of him.

“What do you want to talk about, seongsinim?[A/N:I don’t know how to spell it]” I asked.

“Well, you know, exo-m’s assistant manager went on a vacation” he started.

“I wonder if Yoon Mi can stay in China and be their assistant manager until she come back” he added.

“WHAT?!” we both exclaimed.

What the h*ck?

Why does this old man need to ruin our relationship so much?

My blood was boiling in anger. But hence, I can’t do something. I owe him because of debuting us and I can’t.. but wait?! It’s my relationship with Yoon Mi who we are talking about. What should I do? I can’t live without Yoon Mi, she will be staying in China? Seriously?!

 

Yoon Mi’s POV

I was shocked that I can’t swallow my saliva when I saw Suho-ssi entered the room. Well, this is their practice room so I should expect him here.

He was asking me some questions without emotions in his face. He was emotionless while talking to me. And his questions seems like he doesn’t want to see me. Since I left the house. He is being jerk. So much jerk!

Does he care for me? Was he hurt when I left the house? What my father said this morning, does he really have a reason? And what is the reason? That are the questions that kept popping on my mind when I had a little argue with Suho.

--

--

“WHAT?!” we both asked, shocked at unison. But why is he shock? He should be happy because I am leaving him.. for good?

What is wrong with uncle?

Why does he want me to suddenly leave Korea?

Is it because he is afraid that I might spread a news saying,

I was married with the exo-k’s leader, Suho?

I won’t do it.. NEVER!!

“But.. I still have classes” Well, it’s one of the reason why I don’t want to leave Korea though, except for Suho and my father.

“It’s okay, I already told your father”

“What? Why does she need to be there in China?” Suho asked.             

“Well, you know that Exo-m is looking for assistant manager right now. And I was thinking that Yoon Mi would be the best”

“Bu--” I was cut off by uncle.

“No buts. Just do it” he said with some hints in his eyes. It seems like his eyes were saying that just do it and you will get a good price.

“Arrasso” I have no choice but just agree.

“So, You will be going to China on New Year’s eve”

“Huh?! So fast? It’s about 3-4days from now?”

He nodded. “Is it alright, Suho-ssi?”

Suho looks hesitate to answer.

“Yeah.” He said with a sadness in his voice.

Daebak! Chincha?!

Tch.