-Chapter 39

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

Suho’s POV

 

I was really being stupid when I told Yoon Mi to leave the house or me.. Stupid act, right? Yeah, it is. When I told Yoon Mi to leave the house, she said “If that’s what you really want, then I’ll leave”

 

My heart ache when she said that. I wanted to say “Of course not” but something’s preventing me, she didn’t wait for my answer and quickly went to her room. I wanted to follow her, to comfort her but I shook away that idea and just went to my room.

 

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. While I took a shower, the event that happened a while ago click on my mind again. I wanted to punch the wall in front of me for being a jerk. But, I know Yoon Mi won’t leave me so, it’s a relief! She love me, so she will stay.

 

I was done taking a bath and went out from my room. I wanted to knock on Yoon Mi’s door, I think she’s sleeping. It is so quiet. I decided to not wake her up yet and cook something for me and her, I am hungry.

 

I went to the kitchen and what gets my attention was a paper being fold in the table. “What’s this?” I asked myself as I went near the table. Out of my curiosity, I flipped the paper and saw that it was a letter. I read it and it was from Yoon Mi.

 

To Suho-ssi,

 

     I am sorry if I leaved the house without saying goodbye to you. You already gave me the permit to leave the house though so I shouldn’t be guilty for leaving without saying anything. By the way, don’t forget that we signed a marriage certificate so don’t forget to give it to me if you’re determined to break up. I’m ready to sign it, well, not whole heartedly but..Omo?! why am I crying?.. It really hurt when the one you love hurt you, right? Hahaha. Don’t forget to send the divorce paper to me. I hope you will live well and be healthy. Goodbye and Thank you for the time I spent with you. You were a nice man, and I’m sure the girl you will choose in the future will be the luckiest girl in the world.

 

Love, Yoon Mi :) :(

 

Little did I know, I was crying when I read her letter. I was sobbing, but not too loud. My fist turned into a clench and I punched the table really hard and kick the chair ‘till it fell down the tiles.

 

 “Y-you!!” I shouted within my sobs. “H-how dare you leave me?!”

After a while, I calmed myself down and planned on what I should do. I can't just let her go.

 

I decided to sleep because it was boring being alone in the house. No, I mean Yoon Mi is not here anymore that is why it’s boring. I went to my room and immediately jumped on the bed, shifted to dreamland where there was only happy moments between him and Yoon Mi.

 

Yoon Mi’s POV

I was walking along the road while crying and sobbing. Some people looked at me with the what-is-she-doing look and finally, arrived at our ‘little house’.

 

I knocked on the door but there was no answer, I tried again and there, it was opened, revealing my father. He gave me the are-you-okay look?. I hugged him tightly. We went in the living room. I was sitting in the sofa while my father was in the kitchen making some tea for me.

 

“Here, drink this” My father said as he put the tea in the table in front of me and sat beside me. I sipped the tea carefully.

 

My father wipe my tears with the back of his palm. “What happened?”

 

I gave my father a fake smile. “Nothing, appa. Starting from now on, I will be living with you again” I said happily as I could.

 

“Why? Your husband is waiting for you”

 

“Don’t talk about him, appa”

 

He raised a brow. “And why not?”

 

Remembering the reason, it was because I am hurt. Very hurt. I started crying ‘again’ like a river. He sat closely next to me and hugged me over my shoulder and patted my right shoulder.

 

“Why are you crying, Yoon Mi-ah?” worried is painted all over his face.

 

“A-appa, I am hurt” I managed to utter that sentence while sobbing.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong? Can you tell appa?”

 

I calmed myself. I know I can tell my father everything.

 

“H-he, I can’t explain appa. But, I know that he wants a divorce” I said sadly and lowered my head.

 

My words seems to hit your father’s heart. He is hurt when I am. “What?! That bastard, even though I didn’t met him yet. I will surely beat that guy so we can see each other!” He said with an angry voice.

 

I was happy because I knew, from that moment, I love someone that truly love and care ‘bout me. From that moment, I cried more.

 

“Stop crying. If he doesn’t love you, it’s his lost. He let go of a nice, pretty and a good daughter” He complimented.

 

“Appa, it’s so flattering” I laughed and he laughed. Because of my father, I laughed at the time when I was so down and hurt.

 

I love you, appa.

 

Appa wipe my tears again with his palm. “You should go to sleep. I know you’re tired” I nodded.

 

“Arrasso, you should sleep too appa. It’s 10p.m already” I said as I kissed my father’s cheek and went to my room.

 

As I was, lying on my bed, I kept on thinking about Suho. What is he doing right now? Did he eat his dinner? Is he alright being alone? Is he lonely there?  Many questions went on my mind but I shook it off and just drifted in to my dreamland.