-Chapter 41

My arranged marriage with EXO-K's Suho [Editing~]

 

 

Yoon Mi's POV

After we were done talking with uncle, me and Suho went out of the room and on our way to the practice room in silent. I have been thinking on whether i should ask this question or not, I decided to ask. To break the silence and to ask.

I coughed to get his attention. “er.. I-is it alright for you if I leave?”

He didn’t answer and kept on walking.

Why?!

What did I do wrong in my past life to be this heartbroken?

I think my decision was right, I guess.

I was walking with my thoughts in my head when suddenly I bumped into someone’s back, the back was hard.

I gasp. “Ouch~”

I looked at the person who I bumped in to, it was no other than Suho.

“Why did you stop?” I asked, confused.

I was still facing his back until he turns around. He looked at me in the eyes. I can see that his eyes have regrets on it.

“Do you really want to leave m.. I mean Korea?” His eyes shows sadness.

Why?

You don’t want me to leave, right?

If that’s case, tell me, and I won’t leave.

“I-i don’t want to but, I want to forget the painful memory in my heart”

“Why? Don’t you want me to leave?” I continued.

 

Suho’s POV

Painful memory? Is it me who she’s talking about? Yes, I want you to forget all the painful memory I’ve done to you, but I don’t want you to forget me.

It will hurt me, so much.

“Why? Don’t you want me to leave?” she asked.

Of course I don’t want you to leave..

You are the only one who makes me happy.

 You complete whole life, without you, I am nothing.

 “Of course I don’t want to. We are friends, I don’t want my friend leaving me”

Friends? Why did I say friends?

She looked at the floor. “Friends?” She mumbled softly but I can hear her.

She looked at me again.

“Yeah, friends!”  She said sarcastically.

 

>>>Fast Forward<<<

I am at the practice room with exo. Yoon Mi is with us too. We were practicing the whole day and Yoon Mi bought us some food. Exo still doesn’t know about Yoon Mi being Exo-m’s new assistant manager.

Yoon Mi was tired and was sleeping on the floor, her back was leaning on the wall. I walked near her as we were done practicing.

“Yoon Mi” I said softly as shook her shoulder to wake her up.

She opened her eyes slowly and rubbed it.

“Neh?” She ask, confuse.

She looked around. “Where are the others?”

“They already went home”

She looked at her wrist watch and gasp. “Omo, it’s already 10 pm”

She quickly stood up and got her bag, panicked.

I chuckled at her actions.She’s really cute.

She was on her way to open the door but I stopped her midway. “Wait”

She turned around and looked at me with a confused face. “What?”

I stood up and went near her. “I’ll walk you home. It’s dangerous”

“Oh, no need. It’s dangerous for you to walk me home. Your fans might see you” She said.

I shook my head. “NO! I’ll walk you home”

“bu-”

“No buts”

I put on my disguise clothes and grabbed her bag. She got her bag away from me but I quickly grabbed it again.

“What are you doing?”

“Helping you. I’m being gentleman here, so just say thank you”

“NO! I can carry it on my own”

“You’re so stubborn now. Just let me help you” I said.

She stomped her feet. “Arrasso”

So cute!

That’s my girl.

 

“Good night and sweet dreams” I said as we were in front of her house.

She looked shock by my sweetness. I smiled. “You too”

I went near her. I gave her a peck on the lips.

She blushed.

“Bye” I said as I started walking out. She didn’t say anything. She was speechless by my actions. As I was walking back to our dorm, yes, I will sleep there again just for tonight. It’s kind of lonely at the house.

I hope you get it, Yoon Mi.

 

No one’s POV

After Suho gave Yoon Mi a quick peck on the lips. She was still standing in front of her house, in shock of what Suho had just done. Until she realized that Suho was not there anymore, but she heard Suho said goodbye.

*What was that for?* Yoon Mi thought.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N: Annyeonghaseyo! Did you see my username? It's new, right? Yeah, I changed it into exoandinfinitefan. I really am a fan of both groups that's why i named it. Thank You very much for supporting my fanfic and for the comments. It encourage me :)]